Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nigerian Police Officer Spotted Giving First Aid To Accident Victim [photos] - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Police Officer Spotted Giving First Aid To Accident Victim [photos] (739 Views)

Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice / See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Officer Spotted Giving First Aid To Accident Victim [photos] by Jase4real: 3:16am On Jul 05, 2018
Facebook user, One Boye Abe has praised a police officer, for giving first aid to a man who was injured in a minor accident minutes between two commercial tricycle (Keke). Read his post below:
"For those of us who have lost hope (and faith?) In the Nigerian Police Force and think nothing good can ever come out of them, I have a very pleasant surprise for you.
I was minding my business somewhere around CMS Bus Stop on Lagos Island this afternoon and witnessed an incident I just had to capture on camera and share here.
Apparently, there had been a minor accident minutes before between two commercial cycles...a Tricycle (Keke NAPEP) and a Motorcycle (OKADA).
Lo and behold, the Mobile Policemen on duty nearby rushed to the scene, not to demand for bribe, but to give First Aid treatment to a victim of the accident....complete with their own First Aid Kit!
Whaooooo!

Lalasticlala Mynd44

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/nigerian-police-officer-spotted-giving.html
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Spotted Giving First Aid To Accident Victim [photos] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Wow!
All hope is not lost at last!
I have always known that we will get there someday.
We are getting there.
#BELIEVE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Spotted Giving First Aid To Accident Victim [photos] by BabaRamota1980: 4:30am On Jul 05, 2018
Kudos to Officers of Lagos Rapid Response Police Unit. Early this year a man was trapped in quicksand. Men of this RRS unit were there for the rescue.

Good job! We love you!!

Op,this happened right by Bookshop House, at all times of day and night there are fine girls rolling back and forth. Next time dont bring us a dry picture like this. Angle camera to catch a glimpse of ikebe in background. You hear me? grin
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Spotted Giving First Aid To Accident Victim [photos] by faseblex(f): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
great news
where is Lalasticlala self
front page things nigeria is getting better
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Spotted Giving First Aid To Accident Victim [photos] by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice one!
Hope that okada man won't get arrested for reckless riding though

(1) (Reply)

Best Country To Find A Lecturing Job / List Of The Most Ghost Tormented Hotels Around The World / Man Seen Driving A Car With Three Tyres In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.