Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) (48912 Views)

El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" / 8 Persons Travelling For Abubakar Sodangi's Daughter’s Wedding Die In Accident / Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by Tension532: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2018
ariesbull:
Where is that stupid yoruba ugly girl that came out with 3rd class that was wearing hijab to call to bar disturbing everybody ... ordinary Yoruba Muslim

Is she more Muslim that this pretty rich girl
Look at the girl mmmtchewwww

you're a fool

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by sammirano: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2018
O boy, do enter politics your father's reputation still dey.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by kolajoo(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2018
HML son of a good man

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2018
are you so pained undecided undecided
ariesbull:
Where is that stupid yoruba ugly girl that came out with 3rd class that was wearing hijab to call to bar disturbing everybody ... ordinary Yoruba Muslim

Is she more Muslim that this pretty rich girl
Look at the girl mmmtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by milemimi93(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2018
martyns303:
Son of a good man......
Is bubu not a good man? Lol!
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by nams77: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
how was he a great man Una go just dey yarn apata
He is better than your bubu a thousand times. Argue with your foot.
Oh, by the way, I won't dignify you with a response

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by shadeze: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2018
Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2018
How is he Buhari's son but does not have his last name? undecided
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2018
Ok next please.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2018
Kendumazy:
Hausa women dey fine Sha. Happy marital life bro

Fulani not Hausa based on your definition of fine. I guess because they look like mix of black and white race.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Wouldn't stop him from marrying more wives though
i Was Told Yar'adua Doesn't Have A Male Child.
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Wow!!!so pretty

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2018
Na ur papa born true
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2018
D GUY LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE DAT CAME OUT OF A BOXING MATCH
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by petenweke: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2018
Wedding that will last 27 days
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2018
This bae issza goal.... chioma u see this bae. This na yar'adua assurance. cool. Like 4 her, share 4 chioma(assurance)
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
i Was Told Yar'adua Doesn't Have A Male Child.
Not my business
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by nan1: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2018
SEEM THE RICH MUSLIMS ARE IMMUNE FROM WEARING HIJAB

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 05, 2018
Seeing such beauty any morning would make my day. Lalasticlala come n see

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by Kulas: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2018
Nobody can ever dream of conducting DNA test on you. You are a carbon copy of late Yaradua,the only corrupt free and good president Nigeria had. Wishing you all the best in your marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by IamNegan: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Hmmm. Na God go help me, na the wife bobbies I dey find
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by encryptjay(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by Gagare1(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2018
For the sake of your father whom I hold dear, Ina yi muku fatan alheri da zaman lafiya a gidanku.

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2018
I wish them all the best.

Striking resemblance to his dad. Cool!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2018
Let's just hope she has not got any killing skills....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2018
nan1:
SEEM THE RICH MUSLIMS ARE IMMUNE FROM WEARING HIJAB

Good point..... Those that love wearing hijab, have something to hide.....

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by donbenie(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
how was he a great man Una go just dey yarn apata
Name any Nigerian President with a better vision and will for the Country since the inception of Democracy..
Till tomorrow the country is still reaping the benefits of the Amnesty Program he instituted..

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by gladisa7: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2018
your father was a good man..I wish u n ur lovely bride love n happiness..

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2018
donbenie:
Name any Nigerian President with a better vision and will for the Country since the inception of Democracy..
Till tomorrow the country is still reaping the benefits of the Amnesty Program he instituted..
vision This man reversed sale of refineries to dangote. Where is dangote today Where are our refineries now
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) by ariesbull: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
are you so pained undecided undecided

Why should I be pained. The difference is clear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu And Osinbajo Exchange Pleasantries At The State Box During APC Primary / FG Takes 40 Ekweremadu’s Properties, Secures Interim Forfeiture Order / Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.