Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" (77354 Views)

Court To El-Rufai: You Can’t Stop EFCC From Investigating You / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by EBMedia: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
"You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" - El-Rufai Blows Hot (Video)

IgbereTV captured the moment Governor, Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State said that he is not afraid of attack from anyone, stating that the two former Nigeria Presidents who attacked him are no more. He said one is dead and the other is out of office. Speaking to his supporters and pressmen in hausa, he said: "You want to fight with me? Go and ask Former Presidents Yar’Adua and Jonathan that fought me; one is in his grave and the other one is in Otuoke."

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM9YzfN8Mq4

https://igberetvnews.com/1362087/want-fight-go-ask-yaradua-jonathan-el-rufai-blows-hot-video/

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
This 1 wan claim naija politics super power

Infact, Go and use ur power and send boko haram out of your state.

570 Likes 27 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by densiks: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Careless talk by the kaduna midget.

821 Likes 35 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by new2012: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Damn!

No wonder his offspring always post careless stuffs on twitter... It's in the blood

670 Likes 25 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by jlinkd78(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
This man is not refined any bit, take away political title he is not different from d average terrorist. In saner climes d 5M hate speech fine should be activated immediately but trust d supporter of APC govt a blind eye will be turned at this loquacious speech which is not only defamatory to d soul of d dead but capable of inciting Jonathan's people against him. Hell Rufai has used every opportunity at his disposal to pursue his bigger than God mantra and this congenital traits transferred onto his children who lack decorum and whose offensive outbursts more acidic than that of their father. A Northern Governor being Commander of Boko Haram comes to mind but what do I know

543 Likes 34 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Yobabad: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Was it really true that a northern govonor and a professor of MURIC are commander and financial secretary of Boko Haram respectively? Is it true?

341 Likes 17 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by TLE900: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Q

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by DaddyRochie1642: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
What should I do with this news sad sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by rolams(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
The El-Rufais are becoming too arrogant and careless. The result is 'fall'

339 Likes 12 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by bigeliot(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
I no blame him na. Na we d youths I blame. U can imagine. This is hate speech

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Queenttoast01: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
He thought politics and stubbornness is the same cheesy cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by loopman: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Fact

Yar’Adua is dead and the other hat wearing clown tyrant that can only exert his power on a young boy is in Otuoke

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Born2Breed(f): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
grin This midget is always full of himself.

Fear could not let you enter Nigeria when Yardua was on seat and Jonathan didnt mind you.

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by explorer250(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
elrufai, the terror himself

are you a social club owner or club member? this website helps you manage members with email notification etc
www.nairaland.com/6070011/social-club-management-system#93092065

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by psucc(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Presidency will never hear this DSS will not invite him Police will whisk him away Lai Mohammed will not fine him
All because He is a northerner He is a member of the inner caucus of Buhari government. He leads . . .

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by punisha: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
I feel nothing but pity for this man

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by idumarase(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
He want to feel important where he is not. Can a goat tell lion in his face you can't do anything?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by amakadlite(f): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
I don't know what this man thinks of himself.
See arogancy, no wonder his uncouth son is always bragging about wealths on social medias. this thing runs into their family.
don't worry, what God did to pharoe and soldiers at the red sea would be a child's play to what is coming.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by techmo(m): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
cool

Empty barrel that rode to power on the popularity of Gen Buhari, and rigged himself in a second term is making mouth

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by seunmsg(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Very irresponsible statement.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
You have such power but can’t fight bandit
Mumu
Kaduna indigene trusted you
Now is the time to prove it to them

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Marine54(m): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Terrorist !

30 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Afolabimills(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad
spit

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by prinsam30: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
and u tell me this is not hate speech ba, useless government with senseless leaders

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by ahiboilandgas: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1362087/want-fight-go-ask-yaradua-jonathan-el-rufai-blows-hot-video/

Lalasticlala
i just confirmed that this man is unfit to lead .....death hangs on all of us .....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Elimon(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Let me quickly watch and see if Lie Muhammed will come and react to this HATE SPEECH

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Yet you were disgraced by ordinary “charge and bail” lawyers grin okpor midget cool

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by MENZPRIDE(m): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Is Gov. El-Rufai responsible for the death of Ex-Pres. Yardua, because Ex-Pres. Yardua fought and challenged him , Gov. El-Rufai?
Does Gov. El-Rufai Wants to tell us that he single handedly defeated and "ended" the political career of Ex-Pres Jonathan, because Ex-Pres. Jonathan fought and challenged him, Gov. El-Rufai.
Are we going to see the end or "death" of the NBA (Nigerian Bar Association), because the NBA has chosen to fight and challenge Gov. El-Rufai?

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
This man again!
Mr Hell Rufai kindly channel that kind energy to Southern Kaduna

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Charmingrascal(m): 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
But he can't fight bandits in his State

14 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by zeelo2014: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ok
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Anyiamaka: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Short devil.
I am happy to hear that Jonathan lives in Otuoke. Obj still lives in his village. It means the village is fit with infrastructure to give their people some comfort. After he was minister of FCT, the short devil did not live in his village. He ran away from Nigeria- that bad!!! He will not be president of Nigeria so let's not go there. But when his tenure as Gov ends, will the arrogant short man live in his village? Nooo! He won't

Meanwhile, Jonathan is more relevant to the world than El Rufai will ever be and the dead Yar'Dua is still more prosperous than the short thing...So, what's the big deal?

165 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.