Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps (7688 Views)

Pregnant Women In Nysc Camps / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by fabinfos(f): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2018
Plans are underway to establish 24-hour medical facilities in all permanent orientation camps for persons, participating the mandatory one year national youth service corps, NYSC, scheme in Nigeria.

The House of Representatives which gave the indication during plenary on Wednesday has therefore mandated its committee on healthcare services and youth development to liaise with both the ministry of health and authorities of the NYSC.

The reported cases of death of corp members in the NYSC scheme due to inadequate health facility has been sources of worry to government and other concerned individuals.

Medical facilities available within the NYSC orientation camps are known to have inadequate or no medical personnel to provide services.

More worrisome is the lack of medical facilities to contain ailments.

The lawmakers therefore want this anomaly to be urgently addressed. They also want the provision of 24-hour standby ambulance services in all permanent orientation camps across the country to help with emergency cases.

In another motion, the house mandated its committee on interior to investigate the release of the sum of 2.8 billion naira appropriated for the federal fire service in the two thousand and eleven budget.

http://kikiotolu.com/24-hour-medical-service-to-be-provided-in-nysc-camps/

Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by livinus009(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Good Move.
I just hope some cruel and Wicked people who doesn't have a heart won't take advantage of this to Syphon the drugs and other things provided for person gains.
Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by asawanathegreat(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Good move
Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by ALAYORMII: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
By corps members??
Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by Factfinder1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
Who is providing it and wasn't this soppose to be on ground since the inception of nysc Funny country

3 Likes

Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by rxmusa(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
At least our people won't be stressed to provide health services when there is availability of permanent healthcare workers
Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by feezy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
OGBENI pay us our Alawweee jare angry

9 Likes

Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by AgentGoat: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Stupid people
Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by id4sho(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
useless news

1 Like

Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by ybalogs(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
��
When I was in class 7 , I used to ask a lot of questions. .....!
One day, I asked my English Teacher, "Why do we ignore some letters in pronunciation eg. the letter H .......in Hour, Honour. .....etc. ......
My English Teacher said, " We are not ignoring them; they're considered silent ".......
(I was even more confused .....??)
During the lunch break, my Teacher gave me her packed lunch and asked me to heat it in the Cafeteria.
I ate all the food and returned her the empty container. ....!!!!!!!
My English Teacher : What happened? I told you to go and HEAT my food, you are returning me an empty container.
I replied, "Madam, I thought 'H' was silent.

Dedicated to all English Teachers.��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Did I just read release of money to Federal fire service provided in 2011 budget? And we are in 2018. Except, bloggers are lying ere.
Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by id4sho(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
useless timing
Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by ybalogs(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
What's delaying the allawee sef? Corp members don turn beggars for here ooo.

2 Likes

Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Better

ybalogs:
What's delaying the allawee sef? Corp members don turn beggars for here ooo.

Naso I dey hear this morning o. Make dem use abacha loot pay them now

2 Likes

Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by Sijo01(f): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
With corps Doctors and nurses or consultants as staff
Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by Kendumazy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Medicine after death.
Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by calddon(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
They should stock them facilities with drugs n equipment not just staffs n panadol
Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by FulaniTerrorist: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
DECEIVING NIGERIANS AS USUAL

1 Like

Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by TheLoser: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Somebody must be Sacrificed sha for the greater good
Enikan a sha ropo
Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by KrystosCJ(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
This should not be news. It should have been one of those things that FG does and doesn't expect the public to applaud them.

Is it firewood that is doing NYSC?
Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by Paperwhite(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
So what have been the situation before? So if the numerous preventable deaths among the corpers & other hapless Nigerians have not happened, the government will continue to be nonchalant

1 Like

Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by ybalogs(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
fuckerstard:
Better

Naso I dey hear this morning o. Make dem use abacha loot pay them now
abi dem be part of poor Nigerians niyen unto say dem dey work sef.
Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by Tension532: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Factfinder1:
Who is providing it and wasn't this soppose to be on ground since the inception of nysc Funny country

just shut up and welcome the development
Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by essienasuquo: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Rubbish!!...useless n outdated leaders.wen will d citizens of dat damned country,arise together in one voice n hold their leaders accountable?.or is it wen d entire citizenry go extinct.

1 Like

Re: 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps by talk2emma: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State / Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c / Offer For NYSC Corp Members - NGO Assisting Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.