Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Naeto C Rapper Scores Hat-trick As He Is Expecting Baby Number 3 With Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C Rapper Scores Hat-trick As He Is Expecting Baby Number 3 With Wife (402 Views)

Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA / Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) / Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C Rapper Scores Hat-trick As He Is Expecting Baby Number 3 With Wife by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2018
Naeto C is expecting a third child with his pretty wife, Nicole Chikwe.

Yes, guys, Naeto C has scored a hat trick as he is expecting baby number three with wife, Nicole Chikwe.

Naeto's wife, Nicole shared the good news via her Instagram page on Wednesday, July 4, 2018. According to her, she is thankful to God for making her mother for the third time.

"And its a Hat Trick for @naetosuperc.Just like that folks, my baby girl life has come to a temporary halt. When I was doing #nickiinthestreets, Trimmest Kitchen and Winner of Fitness, wearing crop tops and skinny jeans up and down the whole Lagos, I did not know I was asking for trouble well-done ma! In all seriousness though, I’ve been having a pretty difficult time but I’m so thankful to God for the opportunity to be a Mummy for the THIRD time, and to my wonderful and supportive family and friends. @trimkitchen.ng is temporarily closed as I’ve had to take some time off, but we will be back bigger and better than ever once I’m done baking this baby. #grateful #tired #happy," she wrote.

And its a Hat Trick for @naetosuperc Just like that folks, my baby girl life has come to a temporary halt. When I was doing #nickiinthestreets, Trimmest Kitchen and Winner of Fitness, wearing crop tops and skinny jeans up and down the whole Lagos, I did not know I was asking for trouble well done ma!

Congratulations from all of us at PULSE to the Chikwe family on this very good news. Another celebrity who will be expecting a baby really soon is Dr Sid and wife, Simi Esiri.

Dr Sid wife says they are expecting a baby

A few days ago, Dr Sid and his wife Simi Esiri shared with fans the news that they are expecting a baby. The lawyer and wife to singer, Dr. Sid made this known on her Instagram page on Monday, July 2, 2018, where she posted a video of their daughter who is seen screaming baby. According to her, their daughter Sidney is going to have a sibling by the fall.

"Sidney is going to be a big sister come fall by God’s grace! Feeling very blessed ( & a little sick) Thank you, Lord, thank you for your prayers & well wishes! The Esiri household can’t wait for our bundle of joy! : @IamDrSid," she captioned the video.

Source:https://www.godgobless.com/2018/07/naeto-c-rapper-scores-hat-trick-as-he.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
FynestBoi
Mynd44
Seun

Re: Naeto C Rapper Scores Hat-trick As He Is Expecting Baby Number 3 With Wife by delectablegyal(f): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2018
how come they look alike? the love between them is strong.

sandra niniola.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Billionaire Businessman Tony Elumelu And Franch President / N40million Hair Model, Chika Lann’s PVC Campaign Causes Stir At Balogun Market / Lovely Photos Of Beyonce's Twin's Faces Emerges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.