Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) (38610 Views)

Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun / Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss / Why Nigerian Rice Is Expensive And Scarce - Fatimah Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by laraemi(f): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2018
My governor come and see something
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2018
I thought they were going to show us plantation of rice, rice mill and people working not just a single well designed packaged bag of rice

2 Likes

Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin.. So Nigeria can produce rice ? angry angry angry
Well, the last time I checked, we are not completely inefficient in everything especially in the agricultural sector. Even though our import surpasses our export but we also produce.

1 Like

Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by azian(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2018
All of this is propaganda just like the toothpicks and syringe factories they claim are operational.
If not for 2019 elections the rice would have followed the others to die a silent stillborn death

1 Like

Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by godquality: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2018
All this wannabe journalists abi bloggers i tire for una. Where the rice? You dey show us pic of the bag instead of the rice itself. How we go take know whether the thing fine for eye. Abi na packing we go chop?

1 Like

Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by Herkim(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2018
Bros may be you are not aware it was the federal government that brought out the initiative and It was widely supported. The enabling environment for rice production was created as well. Do not forget that it will boost our economy GDP and create employment for us.

Thank you

ote author=TonyeBarcanista post=69098494]
Bros, state government do something you no even thank the Governor or even the farmers but na oga Presido you de carry credit give. Shuuuu[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2018
good one from my governor
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2018
azian:
All of this is propaganda just like the toothpicks and syringe factories they claim are operational.
If not for 2019 elections the rice would have followed the others to die a silent stillborn death
both factories are working. Don't let hate consume you

1 Like

Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
How much does it go for And how available is it Abi na for their state alone

Let's know! Information is not complete

Your third question has me rolling. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2018
kcmichael:
And wike is there playing politics with everything ,rivers has the highest rate of unemployment and misery index

Bro you just created your very own index o! cheesy
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2018
HOW MUCH IS IT?
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Abeg Udom is still not doing enough I'm afraid.

Guess he's busy stealing.
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by gbishman: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2018
This is leadership, as PMB once said Nigerians behave like babies that cry when their feeding bottle is taken from their mouth and fail to realise they can actually survive without it. When the president placed a ban on the importation of foreign rice Nigerians whined and cried but look at what is happening today, states like Yobe, Akwa Ibom, Anambra e. T.c have become self sustaining and even supply to other states. All state governors should look inwards and harness the bountiful resources of their state. Long live the federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by seguno2: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Since coming to office, state Governor Udom initiated policy of Agricultural rejuvenation in the state across all subsectors so as to give ease of life to citizens and residents, as well as create job opportunities for teeming youths in the state

Is he an APC Governor?
Because only APC people are doing great things if we are to believe their stories and propaganda lies grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by ahukannakate(f): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2018
Good one
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2018
In 2018 we are celebrating rice...... More accolades for them...

Make i no talk too mush.....
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by Sall(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2018
ibibiofirstlady:
both factories are working. Don't let hate consume you

You mean the toothpick factory under lock ,and can't even pay the workers. I beg you this morning find another lie.

1 Like

Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by OttHin: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2018
kcmichael:

Is this bagging or production.show us the farm where it was produced
Udom is working grin
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by OttHin: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2018
kcmichael:

Udom is working grin
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by oweman: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2018
Its good to learn the Niger delta people are embracing adriculture as definitely the end of oil is fast coming to an end .
This will provide another option for a new employment outside militancy they now are involved in .
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by dadavivo: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2018
Afonjas will say its fake
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2018
yemmight:
All of us must thank PMB for his effort on rice production. The support FG has given so far has encouraged so many States to adopt this rice production system. Let us remind ourselves that we never had such during PDP of 16 wasted years.
pls can you show us the one your gf produced? leadership had to be by example
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by BRASH: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2018
yemmight:
All of us must thank PMB for his effort on rice production. The support FG has given so far has encouraged so many States to adopt this rice production system. Let us remind ourselves that we never had such during PDP of 16 wasted years.
Keep fooling yourself. No amount of propaganda will help u people. Stop claiming credit for other peoples achievement. #backtodaura
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by contigiency(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2018
This is a lesson for those who were calling for buhari's head for banning rice importation. Their reason being that there is hunger in the country. They can now see the implication of that sacrifice. Nothing good come easy.

1 Like

Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by Seun360(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2018
kcmichael:

My brother, i tire o.
Don't trust Udom's government.
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Sall:

You mean the toothpick factory under lock ,and can't even pay the workers. I beg you this morning find another lie.
Maybe you have your own imaginary locked up toothpick factory
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by BRASH: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2018
Administration1:
gerrarahia, where are the pictures of the farm land, the processing mill etc..

abeg, APC would have done better
Just like they are doing at the center abi? U must be high on bubu's poo.
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by BRASH: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2018
azian:
Shut up! And stop displaying your delusion over what u don't know.
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by 36STATES: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2018
ITbomb:
I thought they were going to show us plantation of rice, rice mill and people working not just a single well designed packaged bag of rice

Too many fake well designed bags. Some even built sand pyramids in Ogun and Imo. Show us the planting and the machines, the filed with growing rice, the harvesters, the milling, and the workers etc. Ogun state has taught us not to believe this state rice stories.

1 Like

Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2018
I have boughted and eated the rice, it's nothing to right home about mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by Sinof(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The rice was presented to the State Executive Council by the Agriculture Commissioner Dr Uduak

News by Meflyn Anwana
I Just Hope It's Not Like The Pencil, Paint And Toothpick 'produced' In Akwa Ibom That We Never Get To See On The Shelves Of Supermarkets Or Even In Neighborhood Shops And Kiosks. Only Seen With Governor Udom's Aides When They Are Apple-polishing And Singing His Praises Either On Tv Or At Political Rallies.
Re: Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) by killuminati(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin.. So Nigeria can produce rice ? angry angry angry
grin hahaha

He was clueless then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi / What Is Your Preferred Quick Meal? (picture) / Cooking Beans Can Be Very Frustrating (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.