Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush (18747 Views)

Toothbrush Removed From Indian Man Stomach After He Swallowed It While Brushing / The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush / How Long Do You Use Your Toothbrush Before You Change It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by alingo2013(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Last week, I change toothbrush every 2weeks
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Everytime change toothbrush change toothbrush.

Please change Buhari.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by faithfull18(f): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
When it no longer does the job.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by gulfer: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
I change mine everyday; new one everyday cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Seniorwriter(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Medically it should be quarterly or if the brush is worn out!

Hygiene is key for everyone going by the times we have found ourselves.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by TheEnygma(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Four months ago gringringrin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by pocohantas(f): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
budaatum:

I do buy premium Colgate and not the cheap one, but I'm currently using Wisdom, and it seems to last about a week longer.

To be honest though, toothbrush durability is low on priority and I change them soon as the bristles stop standing at attention as I value the health of my teeth much more. I'd go electric but would not want to have to place my faith on nepa for a clean mouth since I am no better than my neighbour as it is already and a smelly mouth would make me worse off.

WISDOM ke? You strong o. I used wisdom for my edges and had headache immediately. I dey use wisdom to wash the unreachable corners in my utensils. That thing too strong abeg.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by airminem(f): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
New ones last week
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Youngwiz71(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
I change mine everyday grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by oyeb15: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Toothache and Traveling .
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by eguarojeona: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lol,omooo
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Obc1234(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
This niggi won make I lie
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by MightyHand(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
Me ehn, No timetable for toothbrush, I use them at random, then I buy new ones whenever I feel like. grin grin grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by mechanics(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
Recent, every three months.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by IamGreen1(f): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Be sincere.... How many months before you switch it to a new

I am on the third toothbrush this year.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by criuze(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Though i usually buy it in pairs, but if e no lost

I no dey change am

Things hard

Tooth brush ke

I no fit worry me, i dey still use chewing stick if i no see any of them

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by illicit(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Do we even make it here or import it
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Praxis758: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
May 29th, 2015.

Because of hyper-inflation
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by 12345baba(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
This morning
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by bishop4life(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
I change them not more than three months interval. Something I learnt from love
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by budaatum: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
pocohantas:

WISDOM ke? You strong o. I used wisdom for my edges and had headache immediately. I dey use wisdom to wash the unreachable corners in my utensils. That thing too strong abeg.

Funny this. When I first read your post I forgot we were talking toothbrushes, and "the unreachable corners in my utensils" took on a new meaning that was "too strong abeg", lol.

They do Wisdom medium now. Not all Wisdom is made of industrial metal bristles.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by clems88(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Any day God touches me I change it grin

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Supib1997(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
The question is actually for me, I don't take that thing too serious I can use it for 10 months ..,

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by SonofGod231: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
I have one fancy yellow toothbrush I can't remember where and when I bought it,but I think I bought it abroad and I've been using it for the past 5yrs and Don't want to ever loose them but I also have two of that detachable toothbrush(yellow),you can take to work in your pockets or travel with. I use them as well.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by clems88(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol, if you not being rough then stay clear of inexpensive Colgate and Aquafresh brushes - they are flimsy. Try Oral B - the more expensive type.

oral B are too soft. They don't wash my teeth well. I visited the dentist for scaling n polishing ... goodness me, I didn't believe my mouth shocked I use those 3 in one now and sensodyne tooth paste

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by stephenponti(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
and this thread was resurrected from 2008?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Viicfuntop(f): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

LMAO grin grin grin I get u wink

Let's see if the trolls understand this though grin grin grin. Be warned, they are really dumb. You might have to revoke their Nigerian citizenship after this.

Awwwwn, what a kissass. You come across a post where someone speaks eloquently and you begin to have an orgasm grin. Don’t mind me. I feel like trolling. But I still smell buttlicking on your post because I do not see any reason why you have to insult other members. There was nothing extra ordinary about his post but the inferiority complex could not hide it grin

By the way I use the smokers brush grin. I change it every week
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Tolexandre: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
budaatum:

I do buy premium Colgate and not the cheap one, but I'm currently using Wisdom, and it seems to last about a week longer.

To be honest though, toothbrush durability is low on priority and I change them soon as the bristles stop standing at attention as I value the health of my teeth much more. I'd go electric but would not want to have to place my faith on nepa for a clean mouth since I am no better than my neighbour as it is already and a smelly mouth would make me worse off.
Come, lemme knock two teeth out of your mouth, your toothbrushes will never fail again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
October last year but will sure change it next month if i go out for shopping, cos i love buying those things myself
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by KanuSE: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
1996 grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by generationz(f): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
budaatum:
I can't seem to get mine to last more than 6-8 weeks before the bristles go in all directions.

And no, I am not battering my gums with them by brushing too hard. And I use Colgate toothbrushes. They are sold in packs of three.

Someone is using your toothbrush to scrub tire. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by eedimo(m): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
I no longer brush my teeth grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors Allege Plot To Incite Health Workers Against Buhari / Home Remedies To Beat Obesity / COVID-19 Update For September 18 2020 In Nigeria - (4,587 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.