Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush (18764 Views)

Toothbrush Removed From Indian Man Stomach After He Swallowed It While Brushing / The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush / How Long Do You Use Your Toothbrush Before You Change It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
budaatum:

Wisdom EXTRA HARD toothbrush ki!

I de wash mouth, and not tyre rim! I use medium and press softly.

Ok. Cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol, if you not being rough then stay clear of inexpensive Colgate and Aquafresh brushes - they are flimsy. Try Oral B - the more expensive type.

oral b is too soft joor, I like my brush medium

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by budaatum: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bighead95:

Bro abeg use PKAKO brush your tooth/gum go strong like olumo rock

Pako na wood. Abami Eda would say "Toothpaste!? Don worry about my mouth o, I de use chewing stick to clean my mouth every morning".

Time! That's what's against it for starts. And when I consider my grandparents' gaga teeth, I kind of wonder if its as good as claimed.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Juicewrld27: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Like 9 months and still counting. Two holes in the bristle already
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Not9ce(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Last 6 month but before that I don't remember last time I change it oo.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by sappy1981: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
I ensure that the entire household changes theirs every month end.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Iceyjayz: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
TripleOh7:

What makes you think you're bright yourself?
Don't mind the irrelevant dull ass nigga, I got no time for a dingbat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Iceyjayz: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Every month
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by LeeSantos(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
I change mine once in a year. & Before u shout ah wait!.
I don't have one toothbrush, I have several (4 or 5). They are placed at strategy places like living room, bathroom, my room, and go to bag.
Anyone I can tiredly get to I use. And after use I can just keep it where the spirit leads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by dumiel: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
I dey buy steady o.. Still got 4 for the family 2days back. 4 me, once da bristles on a toothbrush start looking not properly aligned, I don't feel comfortable with such anymore.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Callisto1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
2 yers now
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Yesboss0009: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Last month . When my lil bro used mine to relax his hair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Tats(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
Last month. I change brush head for electric toothbrush every 3 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
budaatum:

I dey try na! Lol. My hope is that antibright vaccines are ineffective so I can contagiously infect others with my brightness.

Ride on Pastor...

Who has that "Aje you dey motivate me" meme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by budaatum: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
kelvinrhs:

Ride on Pastor...

Who has that "Aje you dey motivate me" meme
Pastor buda, lol.

I think heaven might groan when I preach that we should storm the Garden of Eden and gouge on the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and then attack the cherubims with the flaming swords so we can get our hands on the tree of life too and at least live longer lifes.

Just be warned. The followimg is an example of where your tithes would be spent. We shall call it the planting of trees of knowledge in our very own gardens. Payment would be mandatory!

budaatum:

As opposed to me stealing it, right?

The Orolu Local Government Library has a hole in the roof, the shelves are creaking, the windows are broken, and I can't find qualified staff.

I'll bulldoze the building and replace it with two storeys and use the rest to make it a library staff training school or at least a centre.

It likely wouldn't be enough, especially if in naira, but if Dangote can give me ₦100m, I am absolutely certain I can get Gates and Bezos and perhaps Elon too to chip in so we can make it a modern library, especially if I get enough to bribe the Orolu Local Government who own it to include their names in its new name.

Dangote Gates Bezos Elon Orolu Local Government Library sounds pretty good to me.

Would you ask him for me please, pretty please? My people will be forever grateful and I might be able to get us to make you our Library God.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Gjmff: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
budaatum:

Pastor buda, lol.

I think heaven might groan when I preach that we should storm the Garden of Eden and gouge on the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and then attack the cherubims with the flaming swords so we can get our hands on the tree of life too and at least live longer lifes.

Just be warned. The followimg is an example of where your tithes would be spent. We shall call it the planting of trees of knowledge in our very own gardens. Payment would be mandatory!

Ok who has that pretending to understand Meme

Modified* I should have checked the username before calling you Pastaaaaaa
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by apkgameer: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
wow !! the way you explain things its esy to understand . thanks for the information . i am looking forward to read more from you .
if you like https://apkgameer.com/ you can download apk games and lot more in my website https://apkgameer.com/ .thank you
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by budaatum: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
kelvinrhs:

Ok who has that pretending to understand Meme

Modified* I should have checked the username before calling you Pastaaaaaa

Have you checked now? Please tell us what you found.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
I have used 5 this year,i have sensitive teeth...i keep changing!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Calitoscassius(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
Every month.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by 198800Mam(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
budaatum:
I can't seem to get mine to last more than 6-8 weeks before the bristles go in all directions.

And no, I am not battering my gums with them by brushing too hard. And I use Colgate toothbrushes. They are sold in packs of three.

It's well try using oral B brush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by pocohantas(f): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
budaatum:

Funny this. When I first read your post I forgot we were talking toothbrushes, and "the unreachable corners in my utensils" took on a new meaning that was "too strong abeg", lol.

They do Wisdom medium now. Not all Wisdom is made of industrial metal bristles.

Lol. No pun intended at all. I’ll keep that in mind. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Horlhamhi(f): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
budaatum:
I can't seem to get mine to last more than 6-8 weeks before the bristles go in all directions.

And no, I am not battering my gums with them by brushing too hard. And I use Colgate toothbrushes. They are sold in packs of three.

I was going to ask if you use 'Wisdom' because those are the kind of toothbrush you use in just a week or less before the bristles go in all directions. Buh you already answered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by officialfestus(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Whenever I see hair on it.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by dngdental: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information.

https://dngdental.com/
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Tolexandre: 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
budaatum:

No thank you. I already lost too many, from the front too, and can't afford any more fake one's.

Besides, tooth brushes are so cheap that I'm not exactly bothered if they fail, and often have like two or three going at the same time in fact.

And no, I did not lose my front two to bad hygiene, but to an over enthusiastic punishing mother who brutally knocked them out with a walking stick.
grin So sorry for your loss (teeth). You are alright man wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by tradepunter: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Every 5 years
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by budaatum: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tolexandre:
grin So sorry for your loss (teeth). You are alright man wink

Ah, thanks. It was like a hundred of years ago, and I got a permanent replacement for the top one while the bottom one is hardly noticed.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by Slimsly100(f): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
I changed mine 2days ago. I chang it every 3months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors Allege Plot To Incite Health Workers Against Buhari / Home Remedies To Beat Obesity / COVID-19 Update For September 18 2020 In Nigeria - (4,587 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.