Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos (24225 Views)

Military In Essien Udim: Man Hit By A Stray Bullet In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks (2) (3) (4)

Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by CastedDude: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2018
One of the victims of the Bodija market clash between policemen in Ibadan and meat sellers, has finally died after spending days at the hospital for treatment after the incident. According to Splash FM reporter, Abiodun Adewole, the young lady who was hit by a stray bullet - is among the victims who were killed in the violent clash including a pregnant woman and others.

The violence which happened last week began following the refusal of the meat sellers/butchers to relocate to a new abattoir prepared by the government who had earlier sought court backing to remove them.

Trouble started when butchers allegedly confronted the policemen deployed to enforce a court order for sealing off the Bodija abattoir. .This led to the mayhem, which grounded business activities in the market.

Also, a police station inside the market was razed by the protesters. Five vehicles parked inside the police station were burnt while three others outside the premises were vandalised. .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/bodija-market-clash-victim-finally-dies-in-ibadan-after-medical-treatment.html

2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by sarrki(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2018
We need to think and act fast as a society

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by madridguy(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Killing

Killing

Killing

Nigeria lipsrsealed

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by princeade86(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2018
RIP. very sad dis days.

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by anibi9674: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2018
the rate at which people die in Nigeria, is like somebody is somewhere trying to reduce our population.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by zombieTRACKER: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Blood everywhere

I was told zombies live to suck blood

Death all around the corner

The land is turning red

It shall not be well with Evil doers and their supporters

In a sane country.... Heads will roll
But here IGP disobeys his boss and nothing happens

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by zombieTRACKER: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2018
sarrki:

And you are chanting sai barber on every thread
You think your hands are clean... Abi

19 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by Vornic: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2018
This country is the very definition of a shithole!!

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2018

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by Exwizard: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
by now anybody that oppose that Nigerian OAP in abroad saying that Nigerians are mad, just proved her right. To be sincere for anybody to function properly in this insane country must be mad.......several extra judicial killings everyday, what measures have we taken. When will we attack back, and demand all police force involve in this, should be laid off with immediate effect.

Truly Nigerians are mad.

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by MrGreenMavro: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by joeace2020(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sick country. Even Abel's blood cried out. You think we will ever achieve anything in this country when we shed innocent blood for fun.

Meanwhile

Want to learn Video and Animation and how to sell on fiverr, rush to my thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4460546/exclusive-earn-up-500-per

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by Toluabigr8(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
My wedding day is July 7th so I ordered for a wedding suit on JUMIA onJune 11th 2018 which I paid for with my Mastercard online since the item doesn't have pay on delivery so I opt for online payment. the suit was suppose to be delivered on July 2 2018. So I keep calm since this not the first time am buying something from them but there is one thing in me that keep telling me to track the order which I did to my surprise the item is still in transit to Nigeria since 3weeks ago. I made an endless call to there customers service which they didn't pick. So I got no option than to message them on Twitter behold the craziest customers relationship I ever seen. They replied me that my item will be delivered to me before Wednesday which is 4th of July, I stay calm since Wednesday will still meet. I got another message again that will I go for refund I said yes so that I can buy at market. I get another message from another person again from them that my refund will take three business day which is Monday. Please Nigerians have use all my money on other expenses am left stranded now, I feel like commiting suicide. Please Nigerians help me beg JUMIA I have tomorrow only left if they want my wedding to HOLD
I have all my payment proof, all there LIES SCREEN SHOT
Please nairalander help your brother to share until it get to the right authority please. Please save me
I have only today and tomorrow if my wedding will hold

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Has finally died?

Were you praying for her to die?

Some of you bloggers are terrible writers.

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by Sijo01(f): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Death everywhere................Buhari is bad news.

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
I PRAY THIS APC GOVERNMENT WON'T SEND ALL OF US BACK TO GRAVE... 2019 PLEASE COME ON TIME WE WANT TO SEND APC BACK TO THEIR VILLAGE

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Rip
Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by Thimmoh(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Someone has said we are all mad in this country. Nigeria is a deadly place to live in.
The Zoonation

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
We need state police in this country and the right time is now

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by Munzy14(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
sarrki:

when you and the guy below u is sabotaging the efforts of society here On nairaland. Which other way do you want to push it?.
It's like a virus, it will reach everyone both sycophants and mischievous persons.

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by markidoo(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
see fine Lady wia just die any how

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by markidoo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Munzy14:

when you and the guy below u is sabotaging the efforts of society here On nairaland. Which other way do you want to push it?.
It's like a virus, it will reach everyone both sycophants and mischievous persons.
stop being stupid. this thread does not need people like u
Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Toluabigr8:
My wedding day is July 7th so I ordered for a wedding suit on JUMIA onJune 11th 2018 which I paid for with my Mastercard online since the item doesn't have pay on delivery so I opt for online payment. the suit was suppose to be delivered on July 2 2018. So I keep calm since this not the first time am buying something from them but there is one thing in me that keep telling me to track the order which I did to my surprise the item is still in transit to Nigeria since 3weeks ago. I made an endless call to there customers service which they didn't pick. So I got no option than to message them on Twitter behold the craziest customers relationship I ever seen. They replied me that my item will be delivered to me before Wednesday which is 4th of July, I stay calm since Wednesday will still meet. I got another message again that will I go for refund I said yes so that I can buy at market. I get another message from another person again from them that my refund will take three business day which is Monday. Please Nigerians have use all my money on other expenses am left stranded now, I feel like commiting suicide. Please Nigerians help me beg JUMIA I have tomorrow only left if they want my wedding to HOLD
Please nairalander help your brother to share until it get to the right authority please. Please save me

Just borrow suit from a brother or friend for your wedding,then get your refund on monday.

Online stores in Nigeria is rubbish

Sorry man

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by izzou(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Toluabigr8:

Better go borrow suit or rent one asap

grin grin grin grin grin

Village people don subscribe for monthly plan on top your matter

Sorry bro grin

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by santiagoz(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Toluabigr8:
E don be for u like this ooo, just wear agbada or T-shirt. Village people is real grin

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by engrjacuzzi: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
only in Nigeria will killing mean nothing.

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by Munzy14(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
markidoo:
very mischievous person, my post doesn't need kid who lack focus like u to mention.

Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by thomas212: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nawa oo..
naija killings everywhere
Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by shadeze: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
markidoo:

What he said was the simple truth, stop being hypocritical
Re: Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos by Assassin101: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Death is on a rampage in Nigeria

Nigerian Caught With Cocaine For The 3rd Time In India / Man Arrested For Pretending To Be Kidnapper Of Ondo Missing Child To Get Ransom / Oyo Police Arrest Fraudsters Who Raped A Girl And Collected 1.4m From Her