Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated (60143 Views)

Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

tongue. Cry louder. It's amusing. No one reads your lengthy Nobel efforts grin grin grin The guy buried you
the police officer who shot at Linda Nkechi has been dismissed. No excuses.

I guess even by Nigeria police standard, you're a confirm mumu..

All hail the guy who takes the biggest L of the year.

Inebriated idiot.

https://www.nairaland.com/4603119/benjamin-peters-policeman-dismissed-arraigned
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by LexngtonSteele: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fearlez:
the police officer who shot at Linda Nkechi has been dismissed. No excuses.

I guess even by Nigeria police standard, you're a confirm mumu..

All hail the guy who takes the biggest L of the year.

Inebriated idiot.

https://www.nairaland.com/4603119/benjamin-peters-policeman-dismissed-arraigned

Lol. Still pained. Cry louder. That guy messed your life up so much you haven't even forgotten his blows grin.

Been more than 24 hours...here you are memorizing monikers grin grin
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

Lol. Still pained. Cry louder. That guy messed your life up so much you haven't even forgotten his blows grin.

Been more than 24 hours...here you are memorizing monikers grin grin
expected! The piglet doesn't have anything meaning to say. grin grin grin grin
Can't even defend his profound lack of wits.
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by MartinCorridon: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2018
Fearlez:

[s]Young, broke and dumb. You obviously don't own a car so you're permitted to spread your ignorance in digital print.

It is only logically hollow citizens like you that distort reality just to appease the demons of intellectual morbidity tormenting you.

Now how's a driver refusing to stop warrant a gunshot?

I repeat stay off hard drugs and anyone playing games with your sanity and cognitive abilities should please stop.

If you're distorting the fact of police corruption and murders on the grounds of not stopping at Checkpoints that has become a point of extortion, delays and harassment, then your brain must be running one single cell.

If you're not a clown and a motley fool, your position will be about Nigeria police fucking off the roads or mounting roadblocks just to fleece drivers of their money... something even the most background east or west African countries don't practice.

Any indirect blame on the driver is only implicitly justifying Nigeria police unprofessional conduct or distorting the fact which is a police man releasing gun shots when it was completely unnecessary and when his life was not in danger, neither was he pursing a suspect or criminal.

I hope by now you must have realised you're cursed beyond spiritual and orthodox redemption. Idiot!

Before I forget, in Edo state a DPO was arrested and subsequently jailed for shooting of a driver who failed to stop. In Delta State, a DPO led his team to effect arrest of a criminal suspect who refused to open his door, the police shot from outside and one of the bullets got the suspect. The DPO was held for murder!

Attention-hungry, dimwitted lowlife, nothing justified police unprovoked lawless killings. It had to stop.

Budding idiot.
[/s]
Orue.

All this epistles for me? I logged out for some days and i saw tons of mentions from you all for me shocked

I am not that jobless so you can keep barking for as long as you wish.
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by MrI2015(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2018
Let me ask a question, what have we achieved from this NYSC thing? I still remember then in 2011 as a corps memeber in Taraba, I and my friend, both on jeans and shirts with no formal NYSC identity on us went to the market,one black huge man came out with full bears, started shouting that they should come so that they will kill us, that GEJ then president used corps members to rig 2011 elections against Buhari, the people declined because it was a Christian community.The man followed us all through the market until some men came and shouted on him to stop such in their land as the man is not a mumuye indigene but an Hausa man.Some people have to take us out of his reach.Two motorists came and took us back to our lodge. NYSC should be scrapped or everyone should be meant to serve in his/her state.
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 6:56am On Jul 25, 2018
MartinCorridon:

All this epistles for me? I logged out for some days and i saw tons of mentions from you all for me shocked

I am not that jobless so you can keep barking for as long as you wish.
still switching between alternates to attain a Nairaland-evoked sense of worth?

You're not only jobless, you're a cyberpunk with chronic self-abuse.
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by MartinCorridon: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2018
Fearlez:
[s]still switching between alternates to attain a Nairaland-evoked sense of worth?

You're not only jobless, you're a cyberpunk with chronic self-abuse.[/s]

Still grunting in pains, having delusions... You have been having PTSD over my punches grin tongue
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Still grunting in pains, having delusions... You have been having PTSD over my punches grin tongue
how do you define getting up after weeks to quote a stale post? You're a horrible mixture of low and desperate grin

You just couldn't hide your emotional instability! Displaying same whoring temperament here as with your last alternate when I turned you in a piece of meatball grin

Go learn to live yourself, having a compulsive penchant for Nairaland quotes cannot heal you from being a self-hating reprobate.

1 Like

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by MartinCorridon: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Fearlez:
Fearlez to his homosexual dad: how do you define getting up after weeks to quote a stale post? You're a horrible mixture of low and desperate grin

You just couldn't hide your emotional instability! Displaying same whoring temperament here as with your last alternate when I turned you in a piece of meatball grin

Go learn to live yourself, having a compulsive penchant for Nairaland quotes cannot heal you from being a self-hating reprobate.

I had work to do, was banned afterwards. I have more productive things to do than replying to tons of your epistle responses.

Let me let you salvage your bruised ego by letting you have the last say / post ( i am sure it is the highlight of your sorry pathetic life) grin grin grin

You now have the permission to bleat for as long as you like, my goat wink

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by SHOCK7(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
thebosstrevor:
So if she and her pals had obeyed simple command to stop their car at the check point.she would have been alive today.

the driver of that car have to take responsibility for her death but no,they will blame the police man for doing his job.
cheer stupidity,does dat imply shooting at the car?
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by SHOCK7(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
Greatzeus:

What's she doing outside by 3am In a country where we keep seeing how Insecured human lives are. It's either her parents failed woefully or she didn't take their teachings serious. Either way,she reaped what she sowed.
What partying or celebration are you doing,that you can't do between 7am to 12 midnight
To crown it all,she was stopped at checkpoint,she refused to stop. As a police officer on the road by 3am,a person drives by refusing to stop,you take them for thieves or kidnappers. I could have blame the police if it was during the day,since it's in the middle of the night,I don't blame him at all.
U've a very insensitive and vile heart!
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 6:30am On Jul 30, 2018
MartinCorridon:

I had my mother to sleep with even though she's habitually one with poor hygiene and having the refinement level of a kitchen mouse. I am also a product of incestous gang.bang.. My family and I are easily the world's largest private supplier of herpes and staphylococcus in known history. I have more memory of my dad drunk-raping my mother to coma than her ever being happy at home. And Nairaland remains my one and only means of escapism from my pains of reality, that's why I took the pain and time to tell you my daily routine; I have been banned and I use my alternate handle like a crank fiend before I die like a cheap drug addict going turkey.

Let me let also use this opportunity to say my life isn't worth the economic value of my mother's vagina secretion that flush me out of her cyst ravaged womb into the world.

You now have the permission to bleat for as long as you like, my goat wink
Your sense of comeback is as twisted as your father's claim to your mother's pregnancy with you. grin grin grin anyways, you came off as a desperate, pathetic, poorly educated oaf trying to sound intelligent. Thanks for the big laugh.

It's a pity your mother wasted all her efforts in labour birthing a low under -breed like you when your life is still as unproductive and worthless like the placenta that came after you.

By now, I know she wished you had ended up like another late menstrual discharge, following down a wrinkled thighs into that overused rag she calls sanitary pad grin
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by MartinCorridon: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2018
Fearlez:
Fearlez to his useless homosexual father and his wh0re mother: Your sense of comeback is as twisted as your father's claim to your mother's pregnancy with you. grin grin grin anyways, you came off as a desperate, pathetic, poorly educated oaf trying to sound intelligent. Thanks for the big laugh.

It's a pity your mother wasted all her efforts in labour birthing a low under -breed like you when your life is still as unproductive and worthless like the placenta that came after you.

By now, I know she wished you had ended up like another late menstrual discharge, following down a wrinkled thighs into that overused rag she calls sanitary pad grin

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Kwakwakwa Loooooolz. Throwing my own words back at me is the ultimate submission to defeat.

Thank you for letting me know my words sting grin grin grin grin
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Are you never ashamed or tired? fearlez please get a life and stop littering the whole of nairaland with your stupidity!!!!

fool at forty oshi...
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
edimolu2:
Are you never ashamed or tired? fearlez please get a life and stop littering the whole of nairaland with your stupidity!!!!

fool at forty oshi...
Phew! What can I say. Edimolu After One whole year, fearlez is still living in your head rent free. You give people so much power to dominate you mentally and emotionally.

1 Like

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fearlez:
Phew! What can I say. Edimolu After One whole year, fearlez is still living in your head rent free. You give people so much power to dominate you mentally and emotionally.
shut up, who are the people? always trying to place himself as the whole populace, nothing has changed about you, you are still the same old lazy weak-minded thinking fäggot that i have always known!!! How about your biitch boy postmann? i miss his stupidity, the fôôl cried foul for days like a stupîd cûnt about me being bakayoko...

What a a set of miserable 40 year olds...

i knew you would respond to my initial quote, it was just a matter of time, fearlez always the obliging fôôl....

i had warned you, you would have me to deal with if i ever caught you harassing or haranguing any nairalander!!

what a thoughtless bastard, fool at forty oshi!!!

1 Like

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
see this fâggot fearlez still visiting this thread,
joblessness is really a disease, your mates are with their wives in the living room watching tv with their kids or in the bedroom getting ready for service tomorrow..

but piteous fearlez is on nairaland looking for who to brawl...curse be the day you were born..

stupid-misfit
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fearlez:

grin grin grin

Dude has been suffering from lezz withdrawal symptoms since you pulled the plug off.

Don't give that tramadol addict a cheap ride through the gate of fame.
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
edimolu2:
see this fâggot fearlez still visiting this thread,
joblessness is really a disease, your mates are with their wives in the living room watching tv with their kids or in the bedroom getting ready for service tomorrow..

but piteous fearlez is on nairaland looking for who to brawl...curse be the day you were born..

stupid-misfit
kid, this thread is dead for weeks, how do you accuse anyone of visiting the thread if you weren't here visiting as well, especially as that person chose not to quote you further?

The annoying thing about you is that you have a mental disease rendering you unable to do your own mental evaluation before projecting your mental sterility online.

And I don't want to ever here you yapping about marriages or wives. You're in no position to advice anyone on marriage, if you're the best example of the union of your mother and father in matrimony, then marriage should be considered a union of unproductivity.

After all, your parents are horrible examples of marriage after birthing a tramadol addict, a serial Nairaland dumpee, and an intellectual nematode who has been exposed on this forum for copying my lines word for word to impress people on Nairaland who don't care or know about his existence. A self-hating drugged up crack fiend like you should be ignored and left to rot in the fury of his self-unaccomplishments.

But then, isn't quoting and stalking me part of your life's compensation?

Bemused idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fearlez:
kid, this thread is dead for weeks, how do you accuse anyone of visiting the thread if you weren't here visiting as well, especially as that person chose not to quote you further?

The annoying thing about you is that you have a mental disease rendering you unable to do your own mental evaluation before projecting your mental sterility online.

And I don't want to ever here you yapping about marriages or wives. You're in no position to advice anyone on marriage, if you're the best example of the union of your mother and father in matrimony, then marriage should be considered a union of unproductivity.

After all, your parents are horrible examples of marriage after birthing a tramadol addict, a serial Nairaland dumpee, and an intellectual nematode who has been exposed on this forum for copying my lines word for word to impress people on Nairaland who don't care or know about his existence. A self-hating drugged up crack fiend like you should be ignored and left to rot in the fury of his self-unaccomplishments.

Bemused idiot.
yawwnnns, so boring...try harder dumbo

recycling at its peak, same old and stale repetition like a broken record!!! your brain can't conjure fresh disses? lazy thinker!!!

imagine a 40 year old who couldn't differentiate between hear and here..

The fact that murdering grammar is not a punishable offence shouldn't mean you let your wits loose on a blundering-spree...

unmarried-faggôt

fearlez, i wonder how your parents live with themselves knowing fully well they have birthed a failure, one who is past 40 and hasn't provided them a grandchild, what an irresponsible insensitive miscreant you are...

Your sole-existence is to create several alternates just to win a brawl, even on this same thread where you wrestled piteously for days, you were still beaten to a pulp and made mockery of...curse be the day you were born...

niccur go get a life and take a vacation from nl..

broke biitch
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
mr fearlez when are you getting married?

This is 2018 and you have no woman in your life, except to self-service on sexy pictures in a catalogue!!!

no kids, no wife , no job, the only achievement in your pathetic life is winning e-brawls and calling every moniker that challenges u d.rebel....

bastard
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin

Dude has been suffering from lezz withdrawal symptoms since you pulled the plug off.

Don't give that tramadol addict a cheap ride through the gate of fame.
Take all the time you wantcheesy

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Fearlez:

Bemused idiot.

Oh no, I thought you have denuclearized! You're one sneaky rogue element with a stockpile of deadly armory. grin grin grin

Now you've blown this degenerate with narcotics withdrawal symptoms in bits and the redundant old boring fart had to switch to his well worn-out cliche of "boring". Uhuahahahahahahahaha!!!! grin grin grin

But then again, why engage a piece of broken human debris like edimolu , edimolu2 and edimolu3? The same dude who relies on tramadol for erection sustainability, a sickler and marrinee reject? I tell you bro, he needs this banter so badly to create an online fame for himself. And what better way to garner cheap online publicity for himself than to stalk and follow you , nairaland's all time greatest forum-wide?

Like a desperate up and coming artist, this F class dunce needs you on his track trash to get noticed.

Now walk away bro. Marinnee dumped him, league of monarch tossed him high through the window after he was weighed and measured and was found to be half the worth of a sac of rotten onions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
postmann:

Oh no, I thought you have denuclearized! You're one sneaky rogue element with a stockpile of deadly armory. grin grin grin

Now you've blown this degenerate with narcotics withdrawal symptoms in bits and the redundant old boring fart had to switch to his well worn-out cliche of "boring". Uhuahahahahahahahaha!!!! grin grin grin

But then again, why engage a piece of broken human debris like edimolu , edimolu2 and edimolu3? The same dude who relies on tramadol for erection sustainability, a sickler and marrinee reject? I tell you bro, he needs this banter so badly to create an online fame for himself. And what better way to garner cheap online publicity for himself than to stalk and follow you , nairaland's all time greatest forum-wide?

Like a desperate up and coming artist, this F class dunce needs you on his track trash to get noticed.

Now walk away bro. Marinnee dumped him, league of monarch tossed him high through the window after he was weighed and measured and was found to be half the worth of a sack of rotten onions.

Am impressed, my meme triggered your nerves and stunted brain cells hence foolishly goingg on a ranting spree, no one but me defines your emotions.

postgoat e enter your body sotey you had to post a weak rebuttal just as that same faggôt partner of yours did!!!

So go right ahead, choke on his diick, i bet his sperm tastes good yea? wânking-faggôt. Too many mad and jobless 40 year olds roaming nairaland!!!

Am surprised you did not include bakayoko amongst my alternates... You put pressure on yourself way too much to appear intelligent, intelligent people don't stress it, their thought-process is awesome, they process things before they talk, but you on the other hand do the viceversa...i mean with all the evidences, you could not even afford to think properly and figure out the dots , you started littering my quotes with me being bakayoko...what a mindless cheap bastarf you are!!!

To further prove my point yet again of you being untelligent, could you believe this retârded junkie with a pitiable character once said colleague is different from workmate, not until i showed him proof of the two words being synonyms of eachother...the iidiot rather than succumb to being stupid and defeated like an helpless-hen, he still kept wrestling like a stupid-cûnt hoping to save face!!!

Intelligence has never been your forte, so i forgive you!!!

That being said, imagine these two faggôts and never-do-wells who i have flawed and floored severally on this forum still having the mind to bore me with some old recycled fairytale!!

mariinneeee dumpee, tramadol addict, i be sickler..
Hahahahaha! Are this disses for God sake? Does your brain function at all? How should this affect me?

You make it so easy to torture you, cos you repeat the same thing over and over again, please stop to think for once, imagine you called someone stupid everyday of the year , are you implying the person should get pained for every reiteration of the word? most especially when they are fictitious disses!! Postgoat you stupid no be small ah swear!!!

But with my disses? i hit you with facts!!

*you are broke
*you are ugly
*you have no fashion sense which is why you couldn't differentiate a polo from a v-neck.
*You put too much pressure to appear intelligent
*you can't brawl independently, you a fuckin siissy
*you are past 40 yet without wife nor kid
*Nairaland is where you assume relevance, cos what other reason would you create a thread and piteously beg the whole populace to welcome you and asked if they missed you!!

i could go on and on..but make i stop

Shameless 40 year olds who needs each others support to win a brawl, you are as hopeless as visionless, you couldn't even afford to spring up new words, for almost three months you still screaming the same lines and you expect that to trigger as much as a tickle? you must be dumber than you look!!!

Little wonder you haven't progressed in life, if only you could put your brain to task , imagine this schizophrenic bastard who couldn't differentiate a v-necked shirt from a polo, it tells a lot about his dressingcheesy

i will post that meme again, e be like say e dey enter your body well well...

emotional-bastard
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
postmann:

Now walk away bro. Marinnee dumped him, league of monarch tossed him high through the window after he was weighed and measured and was found to be half the worth of a sack of rotten onions.

Loooooolz! The snowflake was looking for another 15 minutes online when he hasn't even made any useful bit of his entire lifespan except run to Nairaland to seek advice on tramadol use.

The poor boy is still suffering emotional concussion from my year-long verbal punches and he isn't even intelligent enough to keep me interested.

If he is still hurting after more than a year, then I need no more response , let the hurt shadow him till his last moment on the green planet.

I have finished the job, he's just the consequence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu(m): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Fearlez:
Loooooolz! The snowflake was looking for another 15 minutes online when he hasn't even made any useful bit of his entire lifespan except run to Nairaland to seek advice on tramadol use.

The poor boy is still suffering emotional concussion from my year-long verbal punches and he isn't even intelligent enough to keep me interested.

If he is still hurting after more than a year, then I need no more response , let the hurt shadow him till his last moment on the green planet.

i do not hate you, pity is the right word for a misfit who is above the age 40 and hasn't excelled in anything of worth!!

i wouldn't have known you existed if i hadn't gotten a shared with me notification...i told you to get a life and stop e-brawling like your life depends on it..

lezz you are living a wasted life, it is not too late to think you can't still succeed in life, i mean one must be very broke to lay pride to owning a power bank and a generator set...

Even year one students live in such fantasies and see it as nothing, but a broke 40 year old reject like you wanted to shame another nairalander for having a low battery, curse be the man who sired you...

The moment you dropped the pics of your power bank, you foolishly explained in few words the totality of your wretchedness...

stupid-cûnt
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
The iidiot fearlez claimed he would ignore me, like i was still hurting from his supposed vicious jabs...now lets watch and see who is pained!!

Imagine a young blood like me toyimg with the destinies of some miserable 40 year olds!!!
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Fearlez:

I thought tramadol abuse was his greatest life casualty until he encountered you.

Now he's a chronic lezz-addict. Dude can't stay without quoting you no matter how hard he tries. He searches for you forum-wide at the dictates of his burning rectum. grin grin grin

You're damn right about you living in his brain rent free!

I said "marinne reject" and "marrinnee dumped him" but the dude said marinee dumpee.

That's to tell you how my words sink in deep into his veins and they become a part of his pain.

Marinee dumpee was my favorite cliche I used in taunting him months back.

You aren't surprised it stuck to him like a stamp on a mail, do you?

Hahahahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu(m): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
postmann:

I thought tramadol abuse was his greatest life casualty until he encountered you.

Now he's a chronic lezz-addict. Dude can't stay without quoting you no matter how hard he tries. He searches for you forum-wide at the dictates of his burning rectum. grin grin grin

You're damn right about you livivng in his brain rent free!

I said "marinne reject" and "marrinnee dumped him" but the dude said marinee dumpee.

That's to tell you how my words sink in deep into his veins and they become a part of his pain.

Marinee dumpee was my favorite clitche I used in taunting him months back.

You aren't surprised it stuck to him like a stamp on a mail, do you?

Hahahahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

All hail postgoat, the dumbest 40 year old on nairaland, hold up a second, i have been gunning to ask!!!

Who is dumber amongst you two? 40 year olds who need the help of each other to win a brawl, imagine this young blood taunting the hell outta your destiny, well such is life..this is what happens when you choose to be a failure basking in much misfortunes!!!

It has never been hard to put you this miserable puppet in your place, i have always made mockery of your intellect and you have proven to be less intelligent yet again, a goat has more brains than you!!!

Every time you try to portray intelligence you end up looking stupider than you already were, your gay friend had used the word marrrrine dumpee in his initial quote and you think am expected to write marriiiine reject and then marrrrine dumpee yet again? Knowing fully well you have said it over a million times and it is as boring as having a quickie with your whoorish mother...

Postgoat, assume you know less and think more, at this rate you should think ten times more than ypu comment, is this how all forty year olds are? Damn! You making me scared knowing fully well many years from now i'd also clock that age, i don't wanna be this stupid and dumb, moreso i don't want someone in his early twenties making mockery of my intellect!!!

Baboon

Fearlez:

After all, my parents are horrible examples of marriage after birthing a tramadol addict, and a serial Nairaland dumpee,

Modified grin
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Postgoat aka postmann aka errandboy...

There you go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory / Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.