Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated (60188 Views)

Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2018
Fearlez the obliging fool, you go tire

Fearlez thinks i hate him, hell no...am only here to remind him of what a failure he is, one who measures his life achievement through the number of e-brawls he has won or lost...

i don't just throw words around like a depraved lunatic in the manner fearlez does...

Take note of the below
WrathOf..Hadez:

Twice your shapeless girlfriend has called the mods to bail you out of my death grip.

23?You have braved the odds by surviving this long as one with sickle cell.

I was even thinking you were in your teens, never knew you're a fullblown adult boasting about.

Well, here's the deal and it's a curse:

*If I'm 40, may you never live to celebrate your own 40th birthday

@bolded...This was fearlez admitting i was 23 after i revealed to him my age sometimes last year, and all of a sudden within the space of less than 9 months , he says again i have assumed the age of 32 years..does this man have anything close to a brain?cheesy
Fearlez:

At 32, the high points of edimolu's life is stalking lezz.

When i say fearlez is fûcked in the head and needs psychiatric attention, i mean it...The man shows way too many signs of mental-paralysis..

Did anyone notice the way he threw caution to the wind and started cursing his own mother because i reminded him of his age...he gets pained whenever i throw his reality at him cheesy

mindless-degeneratecheesy
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2018
edimolu2:

Fearlez the obliging fool, you go tire

Fearlez thinks i hate him, hell no...am only here to remind him of what a failure he is, one who measures his life achievement through the number of e-brawls he has won or lost...

i don't just throw words around like a depraved lunatic in the manner fearlez does...

Take note of the below

@bolded...This was fearlez admitting i was 23 after i revealed to him my age sometimes last year, and all of a sudden within the space of less than 9 months , he says again i have assumed the age of 32 years..does this man have anything close to a brain?cheesy

When i say fearlez is fûcked in the head and needs psychiatric attention, i mean it...The man shows way too many signs of mental-paralysis..

Did anyone notice the way he threw caution to the wind and started cursing his own mother because i reminded him of his age...he gets pained whenever i throw his reality at him cheesy

mindless-degeneratecheesy
My Dear Avowed fan gone rogue, I will leave you with this post I sent to you exactly one year ago. When you started following my monikers and plagiarising my posts.

It's a record class act dismissal and public humiliation and it's the reason you have been having heart problems for over a year stalking and quoting me like I was responsible for your mother's carelessness for not demanding genotype compatibility with your deadbeat father. My only crime was that I rejected you, ignored your friendship request and Happy New year wishes because you're an attention-hungry , insecure and fragile snowflake looking for online fame.

So please learn to move on and stop following me like a disgruntled girl who lost her virginity to a love scam.

Enjoy the read,...and I will keep reposting it in response to your rants henceforth!

... why would we even believe you aren't the despicable son of a dick-swapper who exchanged dicks like you exchanged monikers!

I could string that bastard like a professional pupputeer the way I string you like a penny-craving prostitute.

Smell the reality, son , you're a madman doing 90 on the cyber freeway and you're eating up our slots meant for other reasonable followers.

[b]Please unfollow fearlez, Ftboy, theumbra, mdxcccdi . We don't need your stalking neither do we want to be inflicted with the aftershock of your abused childhood.

We can't father you. Even if we can,your bastardy has become fullblown and we can't possibly help now that your lunacy has become mainstream.

If you like rant like a lyssa infected dog, we whom you follow have publicly asked you to bugger off. We don't want you, no care about your dementia that manifests in an impulsive, maniacal followership.

If you need mentorship, then ask your daddy to quit drinking unfermented alcohol. You can't look for a father figure in an online forum kid. Shiit here doesn't exist. And if you're too dumb to notice, then you need to go back into your mother's acidic pussy and be reborn again. But ensure she treats her staphylococcus enough to spare your brains the horrors of being fried out.

Make sure you have unfollowed us when next you quote me or you won't be getting another response.

You disposable piece of human waste.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2018
chrisley it shall never be well with you for coming to this thread to massage your ego

This faggôts feeds on attention, may you die wretchedly, son of a dead whôre!!

bastard
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 9:49am On Aug 12, 2018
Chrisley aka chrisdick has never been known for bavery, he is a branded puppet always wanting to worship his lords..

A man who has no thoughts of his own, one who seeks attention from those who give no fûck about his pitiable existencecheesy

This bastard was even begging postmann aka postgoat if they should write a dismissal letter directed at me, all this proves this boy has no mind of his own, he is a pet-dog who happily wags his tail at the dash of any given commandcheesy

No one knew of his existence till he started forcing his quest for attention down people's throat to seek recognition...

please take a look at the below, this is the jobless fool who took it upon himself to start preaching postmann and lezz aren't the same person...he needed acceptance from them that he started âsslicking them all around nairalandcheesy below was his quote to LeSudAf.ricaine

chrisley:

Ur level of daftness beats all stretch of ma imagination

U even had de balls to say u can't stoop so low to dia level.. what makes u tink u can measure up intellectually or e-brawl wit de poetic postmann or de ruthless deathlezz

U beta duck wen u see dem cos I can assure u de'll lay ur ass out if eva dare to square up

Deathlezz n postMann are not an entity..
https://www.nairaland.com/2929399/top-10-nairalands-phrasemakers-recent

See the manner he addressed and insulted LeSudAf.ricaine, someone who never disrespected you nor threw a shot at you, but as usual you felt the urge to relinquish yourself from the attention, recognition and vindication you seek from your overlords....you would shame a fellow man all cos you needed approval.... bastardcheesy

I know people like you, you make it super easy to cut through the meat of what goes on in your life, i don't need a priest to know you are a "SNITCH", a big time faggôt...

When i diss you, i don't just throw words around like a sozzled eddiat like you, i say it as it is with back up...

Below was yet another quote you threw at my face..Our paths had never crossed on this forum and the first time you quoted me was to insult me and you think am the one with attention issues, you are dumber than i have always imagined you to becheesy

chrisley:

Edimolu you keep reiterating that lezz and postmann is same dude.. but evidently you're just wallowing in fallacy of self delusion

I'll like u to have a swift perusal on the aforementioned thread where lezz and postmann fell out.. or could it be that lezz dissed himself on that thread to?

Lezz, postmann and thesonofmark are intellectuals you shouldnt brawl wit.. cos the are so lethal when you cross them

The sooner you let go the better for you.. lest the lash you with more caustic verbal ass-whips

Do you guys notice the obsession, harassing nairalanders on every thread, insulting them in a piteous manner, so post and lezz sees his hardwork and accept him.

He sought acceptance from t.som too, but the dude was wise enough to ignore him...

Anyone who takes this poor soul serious has a warped mind like he does....

one who gets fed on indomie for breakfast...lol

very pathetic

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2018
Chrisley the unintelligent dolt...

i will be your end on this forum, i will work you so hard you would wish you had never been born...

i wonder why a man will lose so much faith in himself and seek to impress peeps who don't care if he catches a stray bullet on his way home...

So mr chrisley, cat got your tongue now shey? You have gone totally mute? Where are your balls, you this dependent fighter, you cant spring up words anymore cos your overlords of gone mute...

i dare your father to reply this!!

Useless child, may you not see the end of this year, may accident you won't survive from befall you, may your days on earth be limited, may joy and favour be far from you, since you have put it upon yourself to always harass nairalanders...

oloriburuku oshi, thunder faya ur papa for there..

what a lousy misfit...iidiot
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
chrisley the puppet

How does asslicking feel like?

dumb biitch
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2018
Chrisley aka chrisdick has never been known for bavery, he is a branded puppet always wanting to worship his lords..

A man who has no thoughts of his own, one who seeks attention from those who give no fûck about his pitiable existencecheesy

This bastard was even begging postmann aka postgoat if they should write a dismissal letter directed at me, all this proves this boy has no mind of his own, he is a pet-dog who happily wags his tail at the dash of any given commandcheesy

No one knew of his existence till he started forcing his quest for attention down people's throat to seek recognition...

please take a look at the below, this is the jobless fool who took it upon himself to start preaching postmann and lezz aren't the same person...he needed acceptance from them that he started âsslicking them all around nairalandcheesy below was his quote to LeSudAf.ricaine

chrisley:

Ur level of daftness beats all stretch of ma imagination

U even had de balls to say u can't stoop so low to dia level.. what makes u tink u can measure up intellectually or e-brawl wit de poetic postmann or de ruthless deathlezz

U beta duck wen u see dem cos I can assure u de'll lay ur ass out if eva dare to square up

Deathlezz n postMann are not an entity..

See the manner he addressed and insulted LeSudAf.ricaine, someone who never disrespected you nor threw a shot at you, but as usual you felt the urge to relinquish yourself from the attention, recognition and vindication you seek from your overlords....you would shame a fellow man all cos you needed approval.... bastardcheesy

I know people like you, you make it super easy to cut through the meat of what goes on in your life, i don't need a priest to know you are a "SNITCH", a big time faggôt...

When i diss you, i don't just throw words around like a sozzled eddiat like you, i say it as it is with back up...

Below was yet another quote you threw at my face..Our paths had never crossed on this forum and the first time you quoted me was to insult me and you think am the one with attention issues, you are dumber than i have always imagined you to becheesy

chrisley:

Edimolu you keep reiterating that lezz and postmann is same dude.. but evidently you're just wallowing in fallacy of self delusion

I'll like u to have a swift perusal on the aforementioned thread where lezz and postmann fell out.. or could it be that lezz dissed himself on that thread to?

Lezz, postmann and thesonofmark are intellectuals you shouldnt brawl wit.. cos the are so lethal when you cross them

The sooner you let go the better for you.. lest the lash you with more caustic verbal ass-whips

Do you guys notice the obsession, harassing nairalanders on every thread, insulting them in a piteous manner, so post and lezz sees his hardwork and accept him.

He sought acceptance from t.som too, but the dude was wise enough to ignore him...

Anyone who takes this poor soul serious has a warped mind like he does....

one who gets fed on indomie for breakfast...lol

very pathetic

1 Like

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
postmann the jobless iidiot

We both know you aint got anything going on for you offline, so stop acting like you damn busy....you had subtly admitted to thatcheesy

You are a cancer to this forum, nothing reasonable happens to your offline reality, your life is a ruse, a reality of what a man must never become:::

The dumbest character to ever waltz the facet of this forum, one who was foolish enough to keep drawing the attention of a lady to a brawl till she aggressively warned him..what a mindless degenerate you are....

This man is forty years old but has the wisdom and manners of a 10 year old, what kind of man thinks all mattresses need a wooden bunk, and to think this iidiot had once called a v neck shirt a polo must be the height of his ignorance!!

He is nothing more than a broke biitch man who has no class, one who couldn't differentiate between workmate and colleague.....

Postmann is a fôôl , one who is close to the age of forty and still masturbates like a depraved lunatic, sometimes i wish the dolt had never been born, sometimes i wished his dead beat of a father had wânked him offgrin

bastard
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
edimolu2:
postmann the dumb brute niccur has taken to his heels yet again, tail between legs like the scared dog that he is...biitch boy coukdn't take the heatcheesy

postmann can't keep up, he needs a break, i wouldn't blame him though, sometimes i get scared of me toocheesy

Postmann is a GAY Legend

Having fearlez rimming through his leaking anus defying all odds, the faggôt's favorites are diick choking and cûm swallowing. He is known for spending hours licking lezz's ass all way up to lezz's unattractive and thickly-dirt-stained ball-sac, postmann 's head has spent eons up there the fool would doubt the existence of oxygen...

Peeps are fastly getting aware of this mad man being a sociopath, which is why no one affiliates with him anymore, the ones he cc's all the time for recognition and backup albeit in a shameful manner ignore him like a plague till date..this boy needs a total brain resetcheesy

Who wants to affiliate with a forty year old who measures his life achievement and worth by the number of e-brawls he has won?, one whose credibility has been shattered timeless counts!

dimwit
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu3: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
chrisley how often do you get fed on indomie, jobless man, mr N-Power ambassador...

Am sure you really gunning to reply me, you wish i stopped your torture, i won't ...this will continue as need be....

Throw your shots now, dependent fighter, your gods are not here, which is why you would cower like a stupid cûnt...

i dare you to report this too

Hungry fellow
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu3: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
postmann aka postgoat aka errandboy

The dumbest character on Nairaland, the iidiot who couldn't differentiate between a v neck ans a polo...

olodo...How is being jobless working for you? Broke biitch, the faggôt who dumbly thinks every matress requires a wooden bunk...you must hail from a very wretched family i swear...

unmarried baboon butt faced deranged bull...cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) / See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi / Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.