Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match (38954 Views)

EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup / Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by jeffchulo: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
you dont mess with 180 million nigerians..now the cat is dead,mavrodi (MMM) is dead ,its remains the useless pig and the referee

2 Likes

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Pidginwhisper: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Emekus92(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
The land is cursed
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by IamAirforce1: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
The cat messed with the wrong country, and go served cheesy
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by PROPHETmichael: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chai Edo people grin

1 Like

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
You can't offend us and go Scot free. ask Mavrodi. mmm

check my profile pic
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by goldman777: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
I need to eat that pig to get a satisfactory revenge grin
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Chikicaka(f): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Naturalobserver(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yeah
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by JennyOfOldstones(f): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fake News .The cat which made the prediction is Achilles, a white Russian cat not this impostor

1 Like

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Didcot: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
Silly cat....

Gullible fools, to the people who took the time out to get the task to perform the daft task and more stupid people, to those who believed the cat!
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by mudiana(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
No go mess with Ogun oh! Na him kill the cat so.
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Criticize001(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
Pig next

Emekus92:
T̶h̶e̶ your land is cursed

Learn how to pray for your country Igbo
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by GGirll: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
OMO Cat don turn celebrity while human beings are not even known in their streets...this is very funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by 2nattie(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Na wa o. People are just getting this psychic animals wrong. They only meant to tell people that the countries they pick will get thrown out of the world cup. Leave the dawn animals alone
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Very funny.
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Colb461: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
lol.hope d cat no offend naija people
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by kamilous(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
WHEN CAT WAS GIVEN A PROPER HEALTH TREATMENT BEFORE IT LATER DIED,MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS DYING WITH NOBODY NOR GOVERMENT CARE.
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Avater0147(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
You don't Bleep with Nigerians and go free. if i dey lie, ask that MMM guy.
he dey scam people since and when he try am with Nigerians, he died once. don't Bleep pussy cat
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by drchuks1234(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=Toluabigr8 post=69105910]My wedding day is July 7th so I ordered for a wedding suit on JUMIA onJune 11th 2018 which I paid for with my Mastercard online since the item doesn't have pay on delivery so I opt for online payment. the suit was suppose to be delivered on July 2 2018. So I keep calm since this not the first time am buying something from them but there is one thing in me that keep telling me to track the order which I did to my surprise the item is still in transit to Nigeria since 3weeks ago. I made an endless call to there customers service which they didn't pick. So I got no option than to message them on Twitter behold the craziest customers relationship I ever seen. They replied me that my item will be delivered to me before Wednesday which is 4th of July, I stay calm since Wednesday will still meet. I got another message again that will I go for refund I said yes so that I can buy at market. I get another message from another person again from them that my refund will]Oga sorry oh
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by mayze: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Toluabigr8:
My wedding day is July 7th so I ordered for a wedding suit on JUMIA onJune 11th 2018 which I paid for with my Mastercard online since the item doesn't have pay on delivery so I opt for online payment. the suit was suppose to be delivered on July 2 2018. So I keep calm since this not the first time am buying something from them but there is one thing in me that keep telling me to track the order which I did to my surprise the item is still in transit to Nigeria since 3weeks ago. I made an endless call to there customers service which they didn't pick. So I got no option than to message them on Twitter behold the craziest customers relationship I ever seen. They replied me that my item will be delivered to me before Wednesday which is 4th of July, I stay calm since Wednesday will still meet. I got another message again that will I go for refund I said yes so that I can buy at market. I get another message from another person again from them that my refund will take three business day which is Monday. Please Nigerians have use all my money on other expenses am left stranded now, I feel like commiting suicide. Please Nigerians help me beg JUMIA I have tomorrow only left if they want my wedding to HOLD
I have all my payment proof, all there LIES SCREEN SHOT
Please nairalander help your brother to share until it get to the right authority please. Please save me
I have only today and tomorrow if my wedding will hold
Create a thead. So they can put it on front page
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Ekakamba: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
I don't just get it. Must you Wed in a suit? Kai.
Toluabigr8:
My wedding day is July 7th so I ordered for a wedding suit on JUMIA onJune 11th 2018 which I paid for with my Mastercard online since the item doesn't have pay on delivery so I opt for online payment. the suit was suppose to be delivered on July 2 2018. So I keep calm since this not the first time am buying something from them but there is one thing in me that keep telling me to track the order which I did to my surprise the item is still in transit to Nigeria since 3weeks ago. I made an endless call to there customers service which they didn't pick. So I got no option than to message them on Twitter behold the craziest customers relationship I ever seen. They replied me that my item will be delivered to me before Wednesday which is 4th of July, I stay calm since Wednesday will still meet. I got another message again that will I go for refund I said yes so that I can buy at market. I get another message from another person again from them that my refund will take three business day which is Monday. Please Nigerians have use all my money on other expenses am left stranded now, I feel like commiting suicide. Please Nigerians help me beg JUMIA I have tomorrow only left if they want my wedding to HOLD
Please nairalander help your brother to share until it get to the right authority please. Please save me
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by walearoy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
Toluabigr8:

Must you order online?
What if it doesn't size you?

I advise you get another suit and deal with jumia later
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by thunderbabs: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lol... Nigerians don finish dt cat spiritually

1 Like

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Phyde: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Toluabigr8:
Why not visit their office with your wedding card and your transaction details, letting them know how urgent you need the suit, if they can refund your money right there in their office instead of waiting for your account to be credited. They will have to suspend protocol and attend to your urgent matter.
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Smazlexander: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
Never Underestimate The Power Of My Mothers Of The NightOne Down One More To Go cheesy
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by kunleweb: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Vornic:
Serves the stupid cat right, remain that useless pig

Lmao You're funny

1 Like

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by owomida1: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Toluabigr8:

Open a thread for this bro.

1 Like

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by owomida1: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ekakamba:
I don't just get it. Must you Wed in a suit? Kai.

Is that why he should be duped? Haba!
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by EmekaBlue(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
see una comments...very foolish!

poor cat
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by pacifust058(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Issa our work o

1 Like

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Baba God don knock the cat... Na d useless Pig remain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian-born Boxer Bilal Fawaz Who Chose England Over Nigeria Faces Deportation / Man United To Sack Mourinho & Pay £20m Compensation / Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.