Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

How To Make A Facebook Page And Use It For Marketing Your Online Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make A Facebook Page And Use It For Marketing Your Online Business (847 Views)

How To Get Facebook Page And Twitter Verification For Nigerian Businesses. / Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Facebook Page And Use It For Marketing Your Online Business by mk82(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2010
There are now over 400 million registered users on Facebook worldwide, 100 million of whom live in the USA. Below, I will show you how to make a Facebook page so that, as an Internet marketer, you can tap into some of the traffic.

Facebook is the second most visited site on the internet and is fast becoming Google's biggest rival. Facebook Ads are also set to take a lot of business away from Google Adwords.

Facebook has simply become too big for any serious Internet marketer to ignore, but I am betting that a lot of home-based Internet entrepreneurs haven't even begun to consider Facebook as being one of the most important weapons in their Internet marketing arsenal. This is because a lot of people still consider Facebook as being the place where you connect with your friends and family and feel uncomfortable mixing social chat with business promotion, Read the rest of this article at  hxxp://simple247money.(.com)
Re: How To Make A Facebook Page And Use It For Marketing Your Online Business by Seton(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2010
There is no doubt about the fact that Facebook is the greatest rival to google when it comes to online marketing and promotion. Before you commit yourself to that online ad campaign, except you are targeting buyer outside this country (Nigeria), they you can be sure sales conversion is high. But if it is for nIGERIA, FORGET it, because many Nigerian on facebook do not buy, because they do not see internet as a marketplece, they only see facebook as place to connect to friend share photo. google adword still do wonders than facebook in Nigeria
Re: How To Make A Facebook Page And Use It For Marketing Your Online Business by bug24(m): 2:38am On Jun 11, 2010
Seton:

FORGET it, because many Nigerian on facebook do not buy, because they do not see internet as a marketplece, they only see facebook as place to connect to friend share photo. google adword still do wonders than facebook in Nigeria

ur intention for putting an advert up on FB is what matters. when you say many Nigerians do not buy online, what if your intention is just alert the nigerian public about the arrival of a new product? they might not necessarily need it for personal uses but you create the awareness and they carry it in their minds till they meet whoever needs it and thats where the referal works.

I happen to be an advertiser on FB.

(1) (Reply)

I Make Good Logos: Hire Me: I Make Logos With Brand Manuals For You. / Can You Design A Content Management Website / Webmasters You Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.