Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? (2949 Views)

List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) / Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra / Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by mukina2: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2010
This is for those of those that will be watching the world cup on the Tv grin

We all know how irritating the vuvuzela was during the confederation Cup.

Will your tv be on mute or will you make do with the sound of the vuvusela? grin

[img]http://www.capetown.travel/images/uploads/fan-blowing-vuvuzela,-FIFA-.jpg[/img]
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by tubabie(f): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2010
The sound the vuvuzela makes drives me nuts. . . . I wonder how the players cope?
Well if the commentator is not so interesting, I'll rather turn the volume down low. . . . . . .
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by v3: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2010
That thing no loud reach my granny's snoring lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by mukina2: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2010
It sounds like flies or bees. voooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin very annoying angry tongue
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by olanajim(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2010
My TV will naturally be on "mute", That is if I bother to watch the match, The Tv has been crying for attention for months and I think World Cup is a good opportunity to show that I can watch TV,

However, it will be on "mute" to allow me to other things, unless my people overrule my order,
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by v3: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2010
Muki,
I swear u owe me lunch angry grin grin grin
voooooooooo voooo voooooo vaaaaaaaa voooooo grin grin
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by medjai(m): 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2010
The vuvuzela sounds like an amplified bee buzz. The good thing is that i can reduce background noises on my tv, so i can hear less of the vuvuzela and more of the commentaries
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by mukina2: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2010
v3:

Muki,
I swear u owe me lunch angry grin grin grin
voooooooooo voooo voooooo vaaaaaaaa voooooo grin grin

na true i talk na grin grin

ever heard bees before? grin
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by v3: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2010
bees? no sad
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by Sauron1: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2010
I am definitely watching with ma TV on permanent MUTE.

Those stuffs irritate ma eardrums.
Vuvuzelas or whatever they are called is just ANTIFOOTBALL.
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by mukina2: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2010
^
story . .you have a collection of them, to support england grin grin
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2010
The vuvuzela sounds like an amplified bee buzz. The good thing is that i can reduce background noises on my tv, so i can hear less of the vuvuzela and more of the commentaries

That is not a bad idea.

I doubt if the football world will ever catch the vuvuzela bug. It just doesn't fly with football.
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by aieromon(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2010
ZA,blow your vuvus away,who knows when next the WC will be staged on African soil.

If you dont wanna celebrate their culture with them,simply turn down the volume,abeg.
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by Iyineda(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2010
aieromon:

ZA,blow your vuvus away,who knows when next the WC will be staged on African soil.

If you dont wanna celebrate their culture with them,simply turn down the volume,abeg.

+1
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by mukina2: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2010
aieromon:

as long as its Fifa's world cup and not South Africa's world cup, we can say what we like tongue

if you like the noise, your problem, but we dont and its a free world.
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by debosky(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2010
Mute? cheesy

In fact I will be blowing my own vuvuzela while watching. tongue
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by mukina2: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2010
i know you got some customized for each of messi+Tevez+milito+aguero's goals grin grin
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by debosky(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2010
mukina2:

i know you got some customized for each of messi+Tevez+milito+aguero's goals grin grin

Hehehe. . . naah. I got one for every time Maradona will cry when we score. grin
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by tubabie(f): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2010
debosky:

Mute? cheesy

In fact I will be blowing my own vuvuzela while watching. tongue

No wonder your boss dey complain say you no dey hear properly again. . tongue
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by cold(m): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2010
You guyz aint seen nothin yet.What do you think of this,The largest vuvuzela ever,activated by a cell phone.

Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by v3: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2010
^
Jesu Christi! shocked shocked
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by hawizy: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2010
My tv don dey mute since obj regime
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by mufasa(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2010
Read it somewhere that it was actually an instrument for driving away baboons, but it was so loud that the vuvuzela started killing the baboons instead shocked shocked

Anyways we cant do jack about it. Let dem blow away, thats why there is a mute or volume button on ur TV. And if your own button is broken then get ear plugs!

Nigeria to beat Argentina , More
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by mufasa(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2010
mukina2:

Will your tv be on mute or will you make do with the sound of the vuvusela? grin

See as the gal hold the thing like something sef kiss
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by JcArinze(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2010
@Mufasa: Na wa for u, ao d girl take hold the thing lipsrsealed[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by Kennyblues(m): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2010
Mufasa

wetin be the tin, name names
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by davidif: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2010
The thing is sooooooooooo annoying, they are like bees or flies.
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by v3: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2010
Mufasa grin grin
Your mind too dirty mate grin
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by otokx(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2010
I will watch Nigeria - Argentina with my volume at the loudest.
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by wazobiang: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2010
whatever
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by emmydee(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2010
FIFA should simply ban this shit.
in RSA vs Colombia friendly, players couldnt even hear themselves.
Re: Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? by Kx: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2010
Vuvuzela will die a natural death when south africa is eliminated in the 1st round.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over Aged Players In Under 20 Female Nigeria Squad / The Lack Of A Professional Football Club In Anambra / 10 Amazing Facts You Didn't Know About Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.