Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station (8911 Views)

We Have A Work Station Already Prepared For You! / How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station / How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by flex04(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2018

So many individuals work from home these days. The question is if your home office is built for optimal comfort and productivity? If you’re still working from the kitchen table and thinking about building a serious home office, Jumia, the online store you can trust, share tips that will help you get started.

Choose a dedicated area for your home office space

Once you have made your critical needs list, you have a better idea of how much room you actually need for an office. With that in mind, you can now choose a dedicated area of your home for office space. Ideally, the office should be in a quiet area with some level of privacy. This is especially important if you share the house with a spouse, children or even a roommate.

Don’t ignore the chair

If working at a computer takes up a significant chunk of the day, posture and comfort are important, so that plastic chair lying in a corner will not do the job. Choose a comfortable chair that can be adjusted to give good posture, irrespective of the table being used.

Invest in organization

Buying a workstation is not difficult. But the problem some people have is keeping your it organised. Keep all your paperwork organized and nearby so you don’t have to waste time looking for a specific document. Invest in anything that keeps you organized, like a proper filing system if you have a bunch of papers.

Keep it simple

There is absolutely nothing wrong with keeping things simple. Computer, good-size monitor, fast Internet, desk, comfortable chair, phone, proper lighting and a filing system for paperwork. Depending on your needs, you may also require a fax machine, printer and copier.

Brighten your home office with proper lighting

When possible, choose a space for your office that allows plenty of natural light. This provides a good foundation for a bright working space that can then be enhanced with more direct lighting. If this is not the case you have to provide your own lighting.

Source: How To Set up The Perfect Home Work Station

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by SirLakes: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ye all that are always excited being FTC

I really dunno what I'll do with this space.

Comman buy it ooooo

Bid starts from $1 wink

@op
More oyel to your hand
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by lawrence35(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
I need this like now!
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by kristonium(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Great Information!
Thanks for sharing

My greatest challenge are the kids

1 Like

Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by anochuko01(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
space, ventilation and enough sockets for tech geeks

1 Like

Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by frowland(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Well, I have a workstation with Server 2012 OS but I need to add scanners and printers although am not sure I need printer at the moment. This allows me to work from anywhere and even when am out of the country.
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by steefi07: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Love this
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by dotcomnamename: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
My simple office... kiss
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by Jaytecq(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
still looking for Generator or UPS.

This is Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by lordsharks(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
nice setup
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by ofatdev: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
My dream workplace

BTW, contact me via my number @ my signature. I offer quality designs at insanely low prices
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by frankputer: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
I have one
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by Pentools(m): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Working from home is the best feeling ever, especially when you have a strong and constant power supply. But requires utmost discipline.
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by Teeneyo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
SirLakes:
Ye all that are always excited being FTC

I really dunno what I'll do with this space.

Comman buy it ooooo

Bid starts from $1 wink

@op
More oyel to your hand
I bid
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by Pavore9: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Constant power supply is very key.
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by chloride6: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
1. Buy gen

2. Buy gen

3. Buy gen

4. Buy gen

5. Buy gen

Finallly my guy

Buy gen

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
I was thinking about this just yesterday.

1 Like

Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by seunmohmoh(f): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Very useful
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by satowind(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice one I just started mine on Saturday
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by basde: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yes I agree.
Creating a home workspace is very essential for a serious home based business venture.
The key is investment and dedication.
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by Keegan: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Shakadesi:
TECNO CAMON X FOR SALE (2Weeks Used)

*All accessories(Front and back cover, ear piece and fast charger) intact.

*3GB RAM, 16GBHDD, 20Mp & 16Mp camera, Face ID, Fingerprint Scanner, Scratch resistance screen, 3750mah battery+fast charging, Android 8.1

*Free brand new 2600mah power bank (a gift from me)

Just N43k

*Face-to-Face transaction. Call me on 09099677869

*DSTV Now app with premium privilege to watch all DSTV channels including all supersports channels.

*Location Akure.

I'm interested. Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by buynaijagoods: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
Educative.

Buy and sell made in Nigeria Products and Goods on https://buynaijagoods.com .
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by omakay(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Reality.

Hope say i try!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by OBAGADAFFI: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
angry
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by showafrica(m): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
kristonium:
Great Information!
Thanks for sharing

My greatest challenge are the kids

I tell you, common program I wanted to write at home today, dey no gree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by brightpeters4(m): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lemme just follow
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by GreatManBee: 12:21am On Jul 06, 2018
flex04:

So many individuals work from home these days. The question is if your home office is built for optimal comfort and productivity? If you’re still working from the kitchen table and thinking about building a serious home office, Jumia, the online store you can trust, share tips that will help you get started.

Choose a dedicated area for your home office space

Once you have made your critical needs list, you have a better idea of how much room you actually need for an office. With that in mind, you can now choose a dedicated area of your home for office space. Ideally, the office should be in a quiet area with some level of privacy. This is especially important if you share the house with a spouse, children or even a roommate.

Don’t ignore the chair

If working at a computer takes up a significant chunk of the day, posture and comfort are important, so that plastic chair lying in a corner will not do the job. Choose a comfortable chair that can be adjusted to give good posture, irrespective of the table being used.

Invest in organization

Buying a workstation is not difficult. But the problem some people have is keeping your it organised. Keep all your paperwork organized and nearby so you don’t have to waste time looking for a specific document. Invest in anything that keeps you organized, like a proper filing system if you have a bunch of papers.

Keep it simple

There is absolutely nothing wrong with keeping things simple. Computer, good-size monitor, fast Internet, desk, comfortable chair, phone, proper lighting and a filing system for paperwork. Depending on your needs, you may also require a fax machine, printer and copier.

Brighten your home office with proper lighting

When possible, choose a space for your office that allows plenty of natural light. This provides a good foundation for a bright working space that can then be enhanced with more direct lighting. If this is not the case you have to provide your own lighting.

Source: How To Set up The Perfect Home Work Station

Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by Qaisar1: 6:10am On Jul 06, 2018
Mine is good then
Re: How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 06, 2018
this space is for mine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? / FG Approves N1.5bn Advert Bill To Drive $1bn Tax Revenue / We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.