Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Issue With Leagoo Kiicaa Pls Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Issue With Leagoo Kiicaa Pls Help (1808 Views)

Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos / Leagoo Kiicaa Power Charging Problem* Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue With Leagoo Kiicaa Pls Help by divinelove(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Pls I usually get this prompt message on my screen every now and then n my phone will freeze.

UI not responding

What is the problem

I usually will have to power off n on for the phone to work fine again, only for it to happen again.

Shit pls help with solution
Re: Issue With Leagoo Kiicaa Pls Help by Tinocosta17(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
I am currently having the same issue with my set for months now. I formatted my set and I lost all my data but my set still freeze whenever I turn on data. Especially when Whatsapp is loading. Do you have answers
Re: Issue With Leagoo Kiicaa Pls Help by Ejadike(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
The mistake you guys make is buying a brand that doesn't have an office in Nigeria. How do you want to repair it now or solve this issue? Buy brands that are common in Nigeria like TECNO, Infinix etc. Just go to computer village if you're in Lagos.
Re: Issue With Leagoo Kiicaa Pls Help by Ejadike(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
Tinocosta17:
I am currently having the same issue with my set for months now. I formatted my set and I lost all my data but my set still freeze whenever I turn on data. Especially when Whatsapp is loading. Do you have answers
just go to computer village

1 Like

Re: Issue With Leagoo Kiicaa Pls Help by prinzson(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
I think this should help

Re: Issue With Leagoo Kiicaa Pls Help by Rubiesangel: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
divinelove:
Pls I usually get this prompt message on my screen every now and then n my phone will freeze.

UI not responding

What is the problem

I usually will have to power off n on for the phone to work fine again, only for it to happen again.

Shit pls help with solution
You should buy a phone or device that has quick access to support/maintenance. Devices like Tecno have their maintenance team here in Nigeria, and they are easily accessible. Make una no dey buy rubbish phones.
Re: Issue With Leagoo Kiicaa Pls Help by fabulousLady(f): 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
My own problem with the phone is it's very poor camera.

(1) (Reply)

Android Phones And Iphones For Sale (open box iPhone 7 plus 128gb for #140k) / Oppo A31 Specification / Lovely Pictures Using The Infinix Note 7 Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.