Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application (100386 Views)

2020 PTDF MSc and PhD scholarship in the United Kingdom / APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by chiboy429(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2018
Ovywils:
Good morning,
Someone missed her test but wants to go there today to write, do you think she will be allowed?
Should she meet the offiocials and explain?
Advise pls
Yes she can still write today, she should go there and explain to mr Godson . i saw so many people that came by 4pm when their test was 7 am , they were later allowed to write

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by mrJoses: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2018
Ovywils:
Good morning,
Someone missed her test but wants to go there today to write, do you think she will be allowed?
Should she meet the offiocials and explain?
Advise pls
yes, on good begging they might allow her. I saw a guy that was to write In the morning but he was allowed to join 3pm section

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Due to the inadequacies of Whatsapp, a telegram channel has been created. Telegram has the capacity for 100,000 people in a channel. This doesn't in any way make this channel dysfunctional. More so, since the link can be gotten through a google search, it remains helpful going forward. I'm looking forward to including other admins. Thanks for your understanding. The link: https:///NDDC2018SCHOLARSHIP
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2018
Well, I got reliable info that a lady that made First Class in her undergrad, scored 50/50. Rather than getting discouraged, I'll advise thorough preparstiob for the interview. It's 60:40 for the test and interview respectively. Don't give up hope guys, it's a marathon not a 100m dash. Nice day folks.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2018
Well, I got reliable info that a lady that made First Class in her undergrad, scored 50/50. Rather than getting discouraged, I'll advise thorough preparation for the interview. It's 60:40 for the test and interview respectively. Don't give up hope guys, it's a marathon not a 100m dash. Nice day folks.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Alvinlovesmusic(m): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2018
Admin do you guys have a whatsapp group? Thanks
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2018
Alvinlovesmusic:
Admin do you guys have a whatsapp group? Thanks

There's a whatsapp group but it's filled.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by jorion(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2018
BRAINNY:
Well, I got reliable info that a lady that made First Class in her undergrad, scored 50/50. Rather than getting discouraged, I'll advise thorough preparation for the interview. It's 60:40 for the test and interview respectively. Don't give up hope guys, it's a marathon not a 100m dash. Nice day folks.
These news would have made me anxious when I was I school but after I graduated and realized what I am capable of, I have only gotten better after each exam.

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by pika: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2018
Please imo citizens what did you score. Imo usually a competitive state
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Alvinlovesmusic(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2018
BRAINNY:

There's a whatsapp group but it's filled.

Okay I'll wait...till someone misbehaves then you kick he/she out and add me....Lol..
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by duchess90(f): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2018
BRAINNY:

Do the score show after submission?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Emeritusseun(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2018
Medical sciences how market na...how the test be
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2018
duchess90:

Yes; immediate you click the submit.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2018
duchess90:

Yes; immediate you click submit.

#Immediately, you click submit. Pls, pardon the initial blunders.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2018
Emeritusseun:
Medical sciences how market na...how the test be

Someone scored 48 in Medical Sciences. However, unconfirmed report has it that it was announced in the Hall this morning that cut off is going to be from 20 and that interviews are slated to commence on Monday.

One of my guys just got in for the 11am set. Once he's done, he'll authenticate or disapprove the initial info. Keep your fingers crossed.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2018
Alvinlovesmusic:

Okay I'll wait...till someone misbehaves then you kick he/she out and add me....Lol..

Lol. Unfortunately, I'm not the admin of the Whatsapp group.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Ayoola1996: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2018
How many of us are from Ondo State,
MSc to be precise?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by aforosco(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Ayoola1996:
MSc to be precise?
Ondo should be like 700
���
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by freemandgenius(m): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
I need admission sharp sharp in two days, who has the link for Coventry university admission
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by guiddoti: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
freemandgenius:
I need admission sharp sharp in two days, who has the link for Coventry university admission
lol you don blast d test ni? admission in 2 days lol

Google is your friend by Coventry ac.uk

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Congrats to those that scored 20 and above. Interviews are to begin on Monday. Good luck NDDC fam. Those still in PH shouldn't travel( so Godson said).
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by guiddoti: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
BRAINNY:
Congrats to those that scored 20 and above. Interviews are to begin on Monday. Good luck NDDC fam. Those still in PH shouldn't travel( so Godson said).
Good news, brainny.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Emeritusseun(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
BRAINNY:

Someone scored 48 in Medical Sciences. However, unconfirmed report has it that it was announced in the Hall this morning that cut off is going to be from 20 and that interviews are slated to commence on Monday.

One of my guys just got in for the 11am set. Once he's done, he'll authenticate or disapprove the initial info. Keep your fingers crossed.

48?....Which of the medical sciences...Anatomy, physiology, medicine..... And is the info from reliable/horse's mouth/unreliable source?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Emeritusseun(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
BRAINNY:

I did for morning,7am, and dey didn't announce that in the hall....or maybe I was too tensed to hear the info
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Emeritusseun(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ayoola1996:
MSc to be precise?

Ondo...medical science. ...MSC
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Emeritusseun:

I did for morning,7am, and dey didn't announce that in the hall....or maybe I was too tensed to hear the info

It is now confirmed. Those that travelled from afar were even advised not travel but wait for the interview that's to commence on Monday. It was announced again to the 11 AM set. Congrats again to those that scored 20 and above.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Emeritusseun(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
BRAINNY:

It is now confirmed. Those that travelled from afar were even advised not travel but wait for the interview that's to commence on Monday. It was announced again to the 11 AM set. Congrats again to those that scored 20 and above.

Lol...so dem no wan pay tfare allowance.. We no go gree... Either we travel or not, we go collect out money...

Wait ooo, am not even sure if I would be called for the interview.. Aahahahaa
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
As I had posted earlier, due to the inadequacies of whatsapp to cater for a large audience, I created a group on telegram. However, I created a channel rather than a group which meant that members couldn't share their opinions but only view pinned messages shared by the admin. That defeats the purpose. Adjustments have been made. A new group with this link has been created : 2018 NDDC SCHOLARSHIP
https:///NDDC2018SCHOLARSHIPFORUM Please, know that this can accommodate as many as 100,000 members. More so, I hope that this group will be very useful into the future. In the long run, it will become the NDDC Scholarship channel on telegram so that those coming behind will benefit.

Do note that creating the telegram group doesn't in any way make this thread dysfunctional. Thank you.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Emeritusseun:

Lol...so dem no wan pay tfare allowance.. We no go gree... Either we travel or not, we go collect out money...

Wait ooo, am not even sure if I would be called for the interview.. Aahahahaa

They can keep their fare. We prefer the scholarship.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
BRAINNY:
As I had posted earlier, due to the inadequacies of whatsapp to cater for a large audience, I created a group on telegram. However, I created a channel rather than a group which meant that members couldn't share their opinions but only view pinned messages shared by the admin. That defeats the purpose. Adjustments have been made. A new group with this link has been created : 2018 NDDC SCHOLARSHIP
https:///NDDC2018SCHOLARSHIPFORUM Please, know that this can accommodate as many as 100,000 members. More so, I hope that this group will be very useful into the future. In the long run, it will become the NDDC Scholarship channel on telegram so that those coming behind will benefit.

Do note that creating the telegram group doesn't in any way make this thread dysfunctional. Thank you.

Discussions are already on. Unlike Whatsapp, you don't need to disclose your number on a public forum like nairaland and ask someone to add you to the group. You're the one to join. The link is above. Happy interaction and wishing you the best as you prepare for the interview.

Not in the telegram group yet? Join fast using the link above.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by emydnoble(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
BRAINNY:

Hmmm scoring 48/50 it so incredible in this very NDDC most people reported scoring 11, 14, 16, 18, 19....hardly to see one who scores beyond 22 in Electrical Engineering.
Anyway, wishing him the very best.... shocked
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Emeritusseun(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
emydnoble:

Hmmm scoring 48/50 it so incredible in this very NDDC most people reported scoring 11, 14, 16, 18, 19....hardly to see one who scores beyond 22 in Electrical Engineering.
Anyway, wishing him the very best.... shocked

That's life. "where the foul is crying for lack of teeth, that's where AJANAKU is crying of no lips to cover its plenty teeth". I don't know what dry call AJANAKU in English. Any Yoruba person in the house help me out. Ahahahah

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark / Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. / Unilorin Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.