Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,947 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application (100352 Views)

2020 PTDF MSc and PhD scholarship in the United Kingdom / APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Emeritusseun(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2018
jelmusboy:
Not a doctor also and they gave me clinical haematology. Is it because am going for PhD?
What's your first degree and what's your test questions like?

Bsc Anatomy....Anatomy related questions and small community medicine questions.

But if you are not a doctor, how would dey give you clinical haematology questions na...Abi u tell dem say you wan do Clinical haematology for PhD
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by freemandgenius(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2018
any Abia here coming 12th
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by nextdoor84(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2018
Has anyone from Friday got any text from nddc??
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Emeritusseun(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
nextdoor84:
Has anyone from Friday got any text from nddc??

Yeah. I did on Friday. Got the invite mail
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by jelmusboy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bro, I tire ooo. I'm a Medical Laboratory Scientist and we were all given clinical haematology question. Going for PhD in Bioenvironmental Science
Emeritusseun:

Bsc Anatomy....Anatomy related questions and small community medicine questions.

But if you are not a doctor, how would dey give you clinical haematology questions na...Abi u tell dem say you wan do Clinical haematology for PhD
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by duchess90(f): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
I just got my invite Abia 12th Sep.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Ramsey247(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
What time did the email drop pls?
duchess90:
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Adiorho1: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
duchess90:
What was your score?
Please do u have Godson's number?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Emeritusseun(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
jelmusboy:
Bro, I tire ooo. I'm a Medical Laboratory Scientist and we were all given clinical haematology question. Going for PhD in Bioenvironmental Science

Bro, haba...it is a bit fair na. I used to think haematology is one of ur stuff. And it should purely clinical haematology. Unless you will need to educate me. So you didn't do more of clinical haematology during your training. Anyway, you know best.

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Muol11: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Any Rivers with invite?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
jelmusboy:

My friend faced a similar situation in 2016. He decided to write under Environmental Science this time. But the outcome wasn't palatable. His first degree is Microbiology
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
BRAINNY:

Not in the telegram group yet? Join using the link above.
Still blazingly hot. Unlike naira land, you don't have to go through the stress of using email to communicate with other members, you simply do a pm.

Congrats to all those that have been invited. Wishing you the best ahead. Cheers!
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by jelmusboy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
It is not fair at all. There is big difference between clinical Haematology and laboratory haematology. I did a bit of the latter bit my core speciality is Medical Microbiology.

Only a consultant haematologist with PhD can answer those questions and get 25.
Emeritusseun:

Bro, haba...it is a bit fair na. I used to think haematology is one of ur stuff. And it should purely clinical haematology. Unless you will need to educate me. So you didn't do more of clinical haematology during your training. Anyway, you know best.

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
BRAINNY:
As I had posted earlier, due to the inadequacies of whatsapp to cater for a large audience, I created a group on telegram. However, I created a channel rather than a group which meant that members couldn't share their opinions but only view pinned messages shared by the admin. That defeats the purpose. Adjustments have been made. A new group with this link has been created : 2018 NDDC SCHOLARSHIP
https:///NDDC2018SCHOLARSHIPFORUM Please, know that this can accommodate as many as 100,000 members. More so, I hope that this group will be very useful into the future. In the long run, it will become the NDDC Scholarship channel on telegram so that those coming behind will benefit.

Do note that creating the telegram group doesn't in any way make this thread dysfunctional. Thank you.
Still blazingly hot. Unlike naira land, you don't have to go through the stress of using email to communicate with other members, you simply do a pm.
Congrats to all those that have been invited. Wishing you the best ahead. Cheers!
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Adiorho1: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
BRAINNY:

Have you received your invite?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by duchess90(f): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ramsey247:
What time did the email drop pls?

This afternoon
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by duchess90(f): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Adiorho1:

What was your score?
Please do u have Godson's number?

No I don't have his no,scored 35
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Adiorho1: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
BRAINNY:

Please could you share Godson's number.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by SHEGZYRAY: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
BRAINNY:

Bros, can you help? I'm unable to join the group using that link.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by SHEGZYRAY: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Folakemi66:
Just got mine on 18th..golden tulip hotel... Any one from Ondo here??

Same here
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by auroraborealis: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Adiorho1:

Find Godson's contact below:

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by auroraborealis: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
BRAINNY:

Nice one!

But, to get more participation and views please also create a telegram group (not a channel) where other people can also post useful info and updates, then share the link to the group here.

God bless us all.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by subcbouy: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Has any Mechanical group received interview invitation.?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Lotusgoddess(f): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
I guess we that scored 20-24 aren't getting any messages. Success and congratulations to all that made it to the interview stage.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by subcbouy: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lotusgoddess:
I guess we that scored 20-24 aren't getting any messages. Success and congratulations to all that made it to the interview stage.
I guess, too. I got 24.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Adiorho1:

Have you received your invite?

Yes dearie, via SMS and e-mail. They both dropped very early in the morning. Thanks for asking. How about you?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
auroraborealis:

Nice one!

But, to get more participation and views please also create a telegram group (not a channel) where other people can also post useful info and updates, then share the link to the group here.

God bless us all.

I guess you've not be following the posts. For clarification, there's a channel for announcements, then the group: 2018 NDDC SCHOLARSHIP
https:///NDDC2018SCHOLARSHIPFORUM

for interaction. It can't be blazing if only two admins keep sharing information. If you're yet to join, pls kindly do so. Cheers!
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Adiorho1:
That has been done. Truly sorry for my late response.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by BRAINNY(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
SHEGZYRAY:

Bros, can you help? I'm unable to join the group using that link.

I just tried it again and it's working. Download telegram or telegram x from play store. Install, then click the link below
2018 NDDC SCHOLARSHIP
https:///NDDC2018SCHOLARSHIPFORUM to join.

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by emydnoble(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
BRAINNY:

Yes dearie, via SMS and e-mail. They both dropped very early in the morning. Thanks for asking. How about you?

A BIG Congrats!!!
Are you Electrical Engineering? I heard their exam and scores where unimaginable. Any Electrical in the house with invitation? cool shocked
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Crystalng: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Has anyone who wrote under Humanities gotten invite?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark / Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. / Unilorin Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.