Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,734 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Kwankwaso Is Overrated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Is Overrated (2925 Views)

Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) / Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju / Musa Saleh Kwankwaso Is Dead: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Father Dies At 93 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Is Overrated by Kentursky(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
OVERRATED KWANKWASO

In 2011 with Engr.(Dr) Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso as the PDP's governorship candidate in Kano State, Buhari as the Precedential candidate of CPC got 1,624,543 votes to defeat the candidate of Kwankwaso's party (Goodluck Jonathan) who only got 440,666 votes.

In 2015 when Kwankwaso teamed with Buhari in the APC, APC polled a total of 1,903,999 votes to defeat the PDP CANDIDATE WHO IS NOW IN APC who polled 215,779 votes.

In essence Kwankwaso only brought 279,456 or 14.67% of the Kano state votes to the table.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by Ngtimes: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
And buhari is underrated abi? Pls go for brain surgery....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by SouthEastFacts: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kentursky:
OVERRATED KWANKWASO

In 2011 with Engr.(Dr) Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso as the PDP's governorship candidate in Kano State, Buhari as the Precedential candidate of CPC got 1,624,543 votes to defeat the candidate of Kwankwaso's party (Goodluck Jonathan) who only got 440,666 votes.

In 2015 when Kwankwaso teamed with Buhari in the APC, APC polled a total of 1,903,999 votes to defeat the PDP CANDIDATE WHO IS NOW IN APC who polled 215,779 votes.

In essence Kwankwaso only brought 279,456 or 14.67% of the Kano state votes to the table.
Go back to your school and ask for a refund.

In case you know, after Buhari, Kwankwanso has the largest following in the North West.

The Kwankwasiyya movement is the largest organised political movement in the North while Buhari lacks that formalized structure.

Anyway in 2019, it will be Shekarau + Kwankwanso + Northern Christians + Shia moslems + Southern Christians in Kano.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by seanfer(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Go back to your school and ask for a refund.

In case you know, after Buhari, Kwankwanso has the largest following in the North West.

The Kwankwasiyya movement is the largest organised political movement in the North while Buhari lacks that formalized structure.

Anyway in 2019, it will be Shekarau + Kwankwanso + Northern Christians + Shia moslems + Southern Christians in Kano.

And i am sure you know that the Votes from Katsina, kaduna and Kebbi will cancel all the votes from the South East?...Now do the Permutation.. Other 3 states and the North East has been PMB's stronghold even when he was in the CPC....

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by tuniski: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
seanfer:

And i am sure you know that the Votes from Katsina, kaduna and Kebbi will cancel all the votes from the South East?...Now do the Permutation.. Other 3 states and the North East has been PMB's stronghold even when he was in the CPC....
Lame!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by MrPolitics: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
I believe PMB will win Kano irrespective of Kwankwaso but Kwankwaso or a Northern candidate with his endorsement can help divide the state's votes.
Jonathan was a southerner and this time PMB has been tested and some of his supporters are disappointed.
For PDP to win, they need win SE, SS and NC and get considerable votes in SW, NW and NE

11 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by seanfer(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
tuniski:

Lame!

It may look lame to you.. But the fact is there for you to see....

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by seanfer(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrPolitics:
I believe PMB will win Kano irrespective of Kwankwaso but Kwankwaso or a Northern candidate with his endorsement can help divide the state's votes.
Jonathan was a southerner and this time PMB has been tested and some of his supporters are disappointed.
For PDP to win, they need win SE, SS and NC and get considerable votes in SW, NW and NE

You are right about PMB disappointing some of his followers, But the question i am asking is that Who will PDP present that will get up to 50% votes in the NE,NW.. My guess is as good as yours.... PDP cannot win 3 states in the SW.... It's a pity that there is no Good Alternative to PMB....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by crispus09(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kano that even neonate they vote?
Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by SouthEastFacts: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
seanfer:

If that is the case Buhari should stop soliciting for SE's votes.

Remove Kaduna because your god will find it difficult to win that State, not after what happened in Zaria, Southern Kaduna.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by SouthEastFacts: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
seanfer:

You are right about PMB disappointing some of his followers, But the question i am asking is that Who will PDP present that will get up to 50% votes in the NE,NW.. My guess is as good as yours.... PDP cannot win 3 states in the SW.... It's a pity that there is no Good Alternative to PMB....
Exactly what they told Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by seanfer(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Remove Kaduna because your god will find it difficult to win that State, not after what happened in Zaria, Southern Kaduna.

I Hope you know What the electoral law says about having some % of votes from all the states of the federation... Kaduna will give PMB over 1 million votes... I am not APC or PDP... This is the situation we find ourselves, and it’s a pity that no serious Opposition party

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by seanfer(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Exactly what they told Jonathan.

You can search for the results of elections in 2011 and 2015 you will know that PMB has been winning the NW and NE right from when he was in the Opposition

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by HAH: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
seanfer:

I am from the north east and I live in the north west, believe me the Buhari of 2015 is not Buhari of 2019 many people are disappointed with his dimal performance especially on the economy,if PDP can get,SE, SS and NC comfortably, they can also possibly get 50% in SW and with a good candidate like kwankwaso that the north love they can get 35% from NE and 40% in NW taking into cognisance tambuwal who is probably on his way back to PDP and kano where kwankwaso has cult like followership then factor in Shiites, and southern kaduna.

One I am certain about is APC will try to rig the elections
Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by HzRF(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
seanfer:

It's north vs North

Not North vs Christians

Pmb so called 12million votes is a fallacy
Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by AZeD1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
seanfer:

You can search for the results of elections in 2011 and 2015 you will know that PMB has been winning the NW and NE right from when he was in the Opposition
He didn't win the election in those years even though he won the NW and NE because he needed other regions (NC and SW). As at today, he would win the NW and NE but not the remaining 4 regions.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by bakila: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kentursky:
OVERRATED KWANKWASO

..not adding those who became of voting age from last 4 years between 11 and 25.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by famology(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrPolitics:
buhari thrashed the late yaradua who was a northerner like him in kano state.kano is like a spiritual headquarter for pmb.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by bakila: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Please check the fact of the Kaduna LG election. The only time opposition won 4 LGs. That result will give you a glimpse of what will happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by CilicMarin: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Buhari will win the following States in the South/South and East:

Imo State

Ebonyi State

Edo State

Cross River State

Rivers State

Then 50: 50 States

Anambra

Akwa Ibom

Delta States.

If you know how it is done in South East/South South, you won't give yourself heart attack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by buharitill2023: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

you know nothing.

Kaduna is home base of buhari.

And you are not even considering the small wizard Call el-rufai.

You should also be worry about those Kaduna mafia's that you Call cabal.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by NASTYNASOSO: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrPolitics:

HMMMMMMM

YOUR PERMUTATIONS ARE INVALID DEAD ON ARRIVAL
EVEN IF PDP WINS SE, SW, AND NC AND WITH CONSIDERABLE VOTES FROM THE 3 OTHER CORE NORTH ZONES, THEY WON'T CLINCH THE PRESIDENCY,
THIS ELECTION IS ABOUT THE NW NE AND NC
GO AND CHECK THE NO OF VOTERS AND DO THE MATHS

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by senatordave1(m): 12:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Its actually true,i have always said that kwankwaso is overrated.while he was in pdp,buhari always win kano by at least 1.6 million votes.he only added 300k votes to buhari's in 2015.this same kwankwaso lost twice to shekarau who was supported by buhari.he narrowly won takai in 2011.buhari is the most loved northern politician in the north since aminu kano and ahmadu bello.the only people that can divide buhari's northern votes are the sultan and emir of kano.
With buhari in power,his votes in the north will be inflated.expect to see over 2 million votes in kano and over 10 million in north west,5 million in NE,narrow wins in nc/sw and a million each in se/ss.up buhari.never again shall pdp return

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:34am On Jul 06, 2018
HAH:
I am from the north east and I live in the north west, believe me the Buhari of 2015 is not Buhari of 2019 many people are disappointed with his dimal performance especially on the economy,if PDP can get,SE, SS and NC comfortably, they can also possibly get 50% in SW and with a good candidate like kwankwaso that the north love they can get 35% from NE and 40% in NW taking into cognisance tambuwal who is probably on his way back to PDP and kano where kwankwaso has cult like followership then factor in Shiites, and southern kaduna.

One I am certain about is APC will try to rig the elections

Kwankwaso cannot achieve 10% votes in any state in the Northwest or Northeast aside Kano state, South Kaduna and maybe Taraba because of TY Danjuma Sincerely

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by SouthEastFacts: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2018
buharitill2023:
you know nothing.

Kaduna is home base of buhari.

And you are not even considering the small wizard Call el-rufai.

You should also be worry about those Kaduna mafia's that you Call cabal.
Kaduna is the national headquarters of the about 10 Million Nigerian Shia moslems, Kaduna is the NW state that have the largest number of indigenous Christians, Kaduna is the NW state after Kano that have the largest number of Christian migrants, Kaduna is the most factionalized APC state, Kaduna is the NW state that have the most powerful PDP bigwigs.

If Buhari's strongest base in the NW is facing all these problems, I wonder what you will say about Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara and Kano. Katsina is not even on total lock down for him, the 35% indigenous Christians aren't all that pleased with him.
Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by SouthEastFacts: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2018
bakila:

Please check the fact of the Kaduna LG election. The only time opposition won 4 LGs. That result will give you a glimpse of what will happen.
It is an indication he is going.
SouthEastFacts:

Kaduna is the national headquarters of the about 10 Million Nigerian Shia moslems, Kaduna is the NW state that have the largest number of indigenous Christians, Kaduna is the NW state after Kano that have the largest number of Christian migrants, Kaduna is the most factionalized APC state, Kaduna is the NW state that have the most powerful PDP bigwigs.

If Buhari's strongest base in the NW is facing all these problems, I wonder what you will say about Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara and Kano. Katsina is not even on total lock down for him, the 35% indigenous Christians aren't all that pleased with him.
bakila:

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by SouthEastFacts: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2018
seanfer:

Search the 2011 election result, you would have seen that if the SW had given Buhari all their single votes, Jonathan would have still won by over 1 million.

So tell that to the illiterate almajiris.
Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by SouthEastFacts: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2018
seanfer:

I Hope you know What the electoral law says about having some % of votes from all the states of the federation... Kaduna will give PMB over 1 million votes... I am not APC or PDP... This is the situation we find ourselves, and it’s a pity that no serious Opposition party
Keep deceiving yourself.

Ordinary stone would trash you high lord and master.
Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by SouthEastFacts: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2018
abdulaliyu25:
you are so stupid and you have no one to tell you do you even know what you are saying who’s kwankwaso in northwest do u even know who’s buhari in the north even if the christians of nigeria will vote against buhari he will still win election talkless of arewa christians that are not up to 5000 all of em you should stop deceiving yourself buhari will win 2019 election am from kano and i know what am saying so please you and ur ipob terrorist group should stop deceiving yourselves
Ranting of a terrorist.

To burst your bubble, there are over 8 million indigenous Christians in NW alone and there are still millions of Christian migrants.

Shia moslems are projected to be about 10 million in the country- Pew Research

Kwankwanso has the largest cult following in North after Buhari.- Fact

Sorry, there are more Christians in Nigeria than Muslims- Pew Research
Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by bakila: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

It is an indication he is going.
Enjoy, until you do a honest analysis of what that result means.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is Overrated by bakila: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Ranting of a terrorist.

To burst your bubble, there are over 8 million indigenous Christians in NW alone and there are still millions of Christian migrants.

Shia moslems are projected to be about 10 million in the country- Pew Research

Kwankwanso has the largest cult following in North after Buhari.- Fact

Sorry, there are more Christians in Nigeria than Muslims- Pew Research
Na Pew Research go vote?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Malam Ibrahim Shekarau Officially Defects From PDP To APC / Biafra: What Atiku Has Done To Nnamdi Kanu – Joe Igbokwe / When Was The Last Time You Heard Sound From High Tension Powerline(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.