Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Plots Of Land For Sale @makogi-mowe Ibafo Area,behind Mountain Of Fire - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale @makogi-mowe Ibafo Area,behind Mountain Of Fire (1481 Views)

Plot Of Land At Makogi-behind MFM / Affordable Properties@arepo, Makogi, Lagos Ibadan Expresway / Hiighly Discounted Plot Of Land For Sale In Ivory Gardens,makogi Behind Mfm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale @makogi-mowe Ibafo Area,behind Mountain Of Fire by ralph007(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2010
hello dear reader,my name is caleb
and its my delight to let any intrested
buyer know that theres a plots of land
available for sale @ the above mention
area, theres no foul play in this,if
you like come with your lawyer, for clarification
the plots of land share boundary with
leventis land.may be before next week,i will be
able to upload the picture of the land to the
post, contact me on my multilink
07027690390, sanni.caleb@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Self Contain To Rent In Oregun. 1year Rent Only. Ladies Only / Looking A Good Shop To Rent In Surulere, Lagos. Call 08155069316 / ** 5 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex In Lekki 1 .. N 85m ( + Pix's ) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.