Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Self Contain To Rent In Oregun. 1year Rent Only. Ladies Only - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Self Contain To Rent In Oregun. 1year Rent Only. Ladies Only (1479 Views)

Tastefully Finished 3bedroom Flat @ Ibeshe Ikorodu. 1year Rent. (PIXXXX) / Decent Miniflat @ Lawyer Estate, Agric-Ikorodu. (1Year Rent). PIXXX / 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Contain To Rent In Oregun. 1year Rent Only. Ladies Only by grandstar(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2011
There is a duplex consisting of 3 bedrooms upstairs, alll ensuite with toilet and bath. Each room is to be let individually and all can share the sitting room downstairs. Each room is 200k x 1year. Agency and lega fees are 60k. Total package is 260k for 1year.ladies only. Call me on 08033472004
Re: Self Contain To Rent In Oregun. 1year Rent Only. Ladies Only by victorian(f): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2011
Hello Poster, the idea of sharing a sitting room and kitchen with 2 extra strangers is really not appealing , anyone renting self contain , needs privacy in all aspects and you are asking for N200k?, well, best of luck, sha.
Re: Self Contain To Rent In Oregun. 1year Rent Only. Ladies Only by grandstar(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2011
Thanks vic. Well that is what the landlord wants. Some may be grateful for a sittiing room because only mminiflats have sitting rooms.
Re: Self Contain To Rent In Oregun. 1year Rent Only. Ladies Only by NL1960: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2011
If that is what the Landlord wants, any special reason for wanting that?. Why not rent the place out to somebody that is looking for a duplex?. In addition, why the emphasis on ladies?. The man wan marry them?. As @Victorian has observed, sharing one sitting room and kitchen with 2 total strangers in an enclosure is strange. This is not a 'face-me-i-face-you' apartment. Who has control over the sitting room?. If one lady wants to furnish the sitting room to a particular format and the others want to do likewise in another format, what happens?. In addition, if their 'bobos' come around, who has priority over the use of the sitting room or if they decided to get down in the sitting room during a moment of intense passions and the others are coming there, what happens?.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Apapa, Fastac,okota And Oke-afa Isolo. / Property For Sale Samaru Zaria, Kaduna 08098153743 / I Have N150,000 For Office Rent, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.