Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau (48642 Views)

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Billygee2u: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
veraponpo:
This is definitely not far from the truth.

Some evil politicians are behind these killings. My grouse with the Northerners and our brothers from the East is ' they always shield their kins and kits when they know they are doing evil'

Stop shielding them. Expose them on time. This is what they call intel ( intelligence). Community policing is always successful because the community will support the police by providing right information at the right time. But when the people that ought to expose the evil ones are the ones providing shelters for them, feeding them, etc how will the President in Abuja know who is perpetrating evil in Benue or Plateau?

Badoo was overwhelmed and overcome in Ikorodu when the police worked with the community members.

Stop our brother syndromme.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Billygee2u: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Quintuple:

It is the responsibility of the government to act. The report is already with the government
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by kernel508: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
veraponpo:

Some evil politicians are behind these killings. My grouse with the Northerners and our brothers from the East is ' they always shield their kins and kits when they know they are doing evil'

Stop shielding them. Expose them on time. This is what they call intel ( intelligence). Community policing is always successful because the community will support the police by providing right information at the right time. But when the people that ought to expose the evil ones are the ones providing shelters for them, feeding them, etc how will the President in Abuja know who is perpetrating evil in Benue or Plateau?

Badoo was overwhelmed and overcome in Ikorodu when the police worked with the community members.

But you voted Buruji Kashamu PDP Ogun East, most wanted drug lord into the Senate, celebrated Bode George after jail term.

#SaintAfonja.
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by ikwedim(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Just to divert our mind from the truth abi?... OK now people where killed and MIAYETTI ALLAH claimed the responsibility.
Who are they? The are the cattle men.. Who are the cattle men? They are the heardsmen... Who are the hardsmem? They are fulanis... And where is Buhari from,? He is a northern fulani... So are you still looking for those that killed our people?

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Truthcat: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
What about thousands trained in Saudi Arabia and Yemen?

I think the fulani are just in panic mode since they have been the one killing everybody and want to maintain the status quo. Fulani want to be the only one with stock pile of arms.

It's all a welcome development if true, blowing the lid off this house is long due. We all need to go our separate ways. God bless people who will take it upon themselves to help set us free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by bionixs: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
SMH, this is part of the game plan; muddle up everything and keep twisting the narrative until everyone becomes confused while the original intention of Islamization and land grabbing continues. Rubbish!!!
ok,your land or your life concept according to one idiot called Femi adeshina is coming from Isreal. this government is the most senseless thing in history

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by showafrica(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
EternalTruths:

Yoruba man when are you coming for the operation hippopotamus.?

The way u dey mention one tribe name here, when they will come after you, my hand no dey ooo. Remember, the school of skull mining technology, hold your head as u dey talk oo
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Kaetoh: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
veraponpo:

Afonja the double headed serpent, before you mention the east remember to surrender tinubu and late mko for imprisonment because of all thieves in Nigeria these 2 are the most prominent yet in two different political era.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Alanzazani: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
From Wase the home of fulanis. They even have an Emir in Plateau state. They have started thier propaganda. I remember the day me and my friend went to Wase to supply some goods. We decided to climb Wase rock. I was scared to my pants. Wase is like Katsina in plateau state. If it was post 2015 we would have been slaughtered

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Meche4life(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
my question is why is it that each time the killing occur miyeti ahla will be the first to tell us why it happened and this man should be arrested to prove what he has alleged

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by edupedia: 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
kernel508:

But you voted Buruji Kashamu PDP Ogun East, most wanted drug lord into the Senate, celebrated Bode George after jail term.

#SaintAfonja.

.....see olodo in action...
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by mide419: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Quintuple:

You have to start thinking rationally and call a spade a spade.
This is an inquest that took place in the last administration and no any action taken till date.
Does twisting and changing in narration started with GEJ?
You mean there was Islamization agenda under GEJ?

Islamization agenda has been on but muted.

But when the grand patron entered boldness surged and mayhem was unleashed. Enugu. Benue. Nasarawa. And now plateau.

Let igbos challenge The nation to give land for igbo businesses since they are known for business.

Its now your land or your life

If you know you know

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Boerhavia: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
FriendNG:
I see some idiots are angry because the man is exposing their evil agenda.
They are truly angry bro. They have agents here to feed us with lies, they want to divide the country along ethnic and religious lines.For now I'm bn very objective. If you know.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Solorrman(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
SMH, this is part of the game plan; muddle up everything and keep twisting the narrative until everyone becomes confused while the original intention of Islamization and land grabbing continues. Rubbish!!
Modified***
For all those quoting me to say trash, except you are part of those perpetrating this evil in the middle belt, if not, then ask yourself these questions;
1. Why did buhari claim they were Libyan mercenaries trained by Ghadafi, later it changed to foreigners & CIA trying to destroy Nigeria. Afterwards, it became cattle rustlers, then again it turned to indigenes were the ones killing themselves, later they twisted it to Suswam, now is mercenaries being trained in Israel by politicians!! Can't you see that this is deliberate game plan to obfuscate the whole thing and live every one bamboozled and tired while the killings continue unabated??
2. If truely the killings are being perpetrated by all those they accuse, then ask yourself again; why are they saying that indigenes must surrender their lands for them to remain alive?? Like seriously, are they now saying that Nigerians should surrender their lands to Libyans for them not to be killed!?

3. Are these terrorists ghosts? If not, then why is it so difficult for them to be arrested?? Why is it so difficult for them to organize serious search and mop-up of the fulani settlements despite intelligence reports that there arms in such places??

4. Why are the killings only taken place in Christian parts of the North?

5. Ask yourself, if these terrorists are Igbos, Yorubas, Ijaws, Tivs, Verona etc won't the government have declared Python dance, crocodile smile and other idiotic nomenclatures they use when sending the soldiers to attack them. Now why is the case different now despite the fact that hundreds of people are being killed by fulani herdsmen on a daily?? Is it because they are fulani??

6. Why is the government using state resources to support and finance a private business??

You all should think critically and ask questions, a lot of evil is going on and nobody is challenging it!!!
u are saying rubbish,what abt d killings in zamfara and borno are they all targetting christians ? Dnt u knw that killers and d victims in zamfara are fulani alike ?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Quintuple:

It is the responsibility of the government to act. The report is already with the government
who's the government?
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by xpmode(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
madridguy:
Hope the FG act fast about this.

This what David outh to have done for Benue state
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by kernel508: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
edupedia:

.....see olodo in action...

When an illiterate talks, they're always hurling gimmicks with no point.
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by stieyven(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
SLAPMUMU:
Nonsense and ingredient,you are from Pateau state.Wase lg to be precise who has an emir as the chief of the town,

Those of us who reside in plateau especially the hostile area know that herdsmen have been terrorizing defenseless Berom,Bokkos axis right from time.

it shall never be well with the ass-licking governor 33.who chose to please the Hausas and Fulani in that state.

Some of us really missed baba Jang.
if you know, you know.
It may be beyond human nature, but love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
veraponpo:

""My grouse with the Northerners and our brothers from the East is ' they always shield their kins and kits when they know they are doing evil''"

Same way the Yorubas have been shielding Thiefnubbu n the minister for darkness grin.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by gtown: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
SMH, this is part of the game plan; muddle up everything and keep twisting the narrative until everyone becomes confused while the original intention of Islamization and land grabbing continues. Rubbish!!!
You must be part of the game plan.
you have a warp brain and that could be reason why you think like toddler. st.upid P.I.G.!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Rhea(f): 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Quintuple:
A member of the House of Representatives, Hon Idris Ahmed Maje, has insisted that politicians were behind the killings in Plateau State.

Speaking during plenary, Maje claimed he had evidence to prove that politicians were behind the many killings in the state.

The lawmaker, who represents Wase constituency in Plateau state, noted that he was aware that he was putting his life in danger by making the disclosure.

According to Maje, “I want to say this that the security men are not doing their work, they are the remote causes of this matter, whether we like it or not. I want to tell this House and Nigerians that about 300 people were trained in Israel, it’s there in our report, we gave it to the government to work on and find out those sponsoring them.

“Till today, nobody has been traced and these people are the ones who go about killing people. I’m giving you this and I’m willing to surrender this documents.

“A company in Plateau State did importation and about four containers were missing and when we traced as a committee what was in those containers, we were told that the containers were taken to the house of a politician. When we traced the name of the company it was a security company in Israel. They bought arms.

“We do not want to say the truth and this will continue to hunt and bedevil us. The truth of the matter is that there are some politicians behind this killings. I’m from Plateau State and I’m saying those behind this are politicians and I know I’m putting my life on the line by saying this, but I prefer to die and save others. I’m willing to surrender some of these documents.”

Watch video….

I am of the view that @MBuhari must go after everyone involved in the Jos killings either politically motivated or not.

However the confession by this Plateau State Rep member is worth considering. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoDDBrwVZ8A

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/05/plateau-killings-evidence-behind-attacks-reps-member-maje-video/

How many heads had to roll before he starts to make this revelation? Medicine after death. If you have something to say, say it before it is too late.
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by seunayantokun(m): 12:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Another piece of trash from the pit of hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by knowledgeable: 12:32am On Jul 06, 2018
saaron:
Terrorist at the corridors of power have recruited another fellow terrorist to continue the narrative that politicians are the ones behind plateau genocide. Since politics is everything to them, changing narratives grilled with lies about the real cause of genocide in middle belt is what Terrorist/murderers do hide their demonic agenda and confuse people. All of a sudden its no longer climate change or herdsmen from Libya. Its no longer anti open grazing law (According to Buratai and IG of Police) or 300 slaughtered cows. It's hitmen from Israel.
Let's see how the terrorist govt will solve "Plateau Genocide" with Grazing Colonies for terrorist herdsmen from Israel.

They are not even smart enough to come up with a reasonable figure. They had to stick to "300" hitmen from Israel. The original figure Miyetti Allah terrorist used to justify plateau massacre over slaughtered cows.

Bloody terrorist.

He should be ignored.

This is what's called disinformation & propaganda.

....But Nigerians have way passed that stage.

Nigerians for now see those who are killing them as secondary. The most crucial/critical issues in the minds of most Nigerians now is the attitude of the President who seems indifference towards the killings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by newslifeop: 1:07am On Jul 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Ayatullah(m): 1:26am On Jul 06, 2018
SLAPMUMU:
Nonsense and ingredient,you are from Pateau state.Wase lg to be precise who has an emir as the chief of the town,

Those of us who reside in plateau especially the hostile area know that herdsmen have been terrorizing defenseless Berom,Bokkos axis right from time.

it shall never be well with the ass-licking governor 33.who chose to please the Hausas and Fulani in that state.

Some of us really missed baba Jang.
if you know, you know.

One thousand slaps for SLAPMUMU. You be MUMU indeed for missing that baba who had all the opportunity to develop Plateau state but lost it to burukutu and hatred for non-indigines.

Plateau state could have been a little London and the envy of other states in Nigeria with all the Almighty God has endowed the state with if that your baba use his brain like Gov. Akinwumi Ambode of Lagos state or Gov. Ayade of Cross-River state, but he lost it to burukutu and hatred of non-indigines.

Plateau people need to go for special sincere prayers devoid of burukutu to get it right, or else it will continue to be..... Jang jagajaga all the way on the Plateau.

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by crimeboss: 1:48am On Jul 06, 2018
BreakupNigeria:

Like u knew what i was thinking, these animals are not relenting on their game plans to eradicate the middle-belt people, coming up with cookup stories like this one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by yazach: 2:37am On Jul 06, 2018
When CAN and Jonathan were traveling to Israel, I knew this was their plan

When CAN president jet was used to bring arms to the country, I knew this was their plan

When Obasanjo said Jonathan was training snipers, I knew this was their plan

When Anglican pull out of CAN, I knew CAN is a terrorist organisation.

CAN is a terrorist organisation a good Christian will not be a member
Very soon they will be exposed and destroyed
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by yazach: 2:44am On Jul 06, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
SMH, this is part of the game plan; muddle up everything and keep twisting the narrative until everyone becomes confused while the original intention of Islamization and land grabbing continues. Rubbish!!
Modified***
For all those quoting me to say trash, except you are part of those perpetrating this evil in the middle belt, if not, then ask yourself these questions;
1. Why did buhari claim they were Libyan mercenaries trained by Ghadafi, later it changed to foreigners & CIA trying to destroy Nigeria. Afterwards, it became cattle rustlers, then again it turned to indigenes were the ones killing themselves, later they twisted it to Suswam, now is mercenaries being trained in Israel by politicians!! Can't you see that this is deliberate game plan to obfuscate the whole thing and live every one bamboozled and tired while the killings continue unabated??
2. If truely the killings are being perpetrated by all those they accuse, then ask yourself again; why are they saying that indigenes must surrender their lands for them to remain alive?? Like seriously, are they now saying that Nigerians should surrender their lands to Libyans for them not to be killed!?

3. Are these terrorists ghosts? If not, then why is it so difficult for them to be arrested?? Why is it so difficult for them to organize serious search and mop-up of the fulani settlements despite intelligence reports that there arms in such places??

5. Ask yourself, if these terrorists are Igbos, Yorubas, Ijaws, Tivs, Verona etc won't the government have declared Python dance, crocodile smile and other idiotic nomenclatures they use when sending the soldiers to attack them. Now why is the case different now despite the fact that hundreds of people are being killed by fulani herdsmen on a daily?? Is it because they are fulani??

6. Why is the government using state resources to support and finance a private business??

You all should think critically and ask questions, a lot of evil is going on and nobody is challenging it!!!

Your religious bigotry has blindfolded you.
CAN is using you and your money to kill you for their agenda

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by IghoOvie(m): 6:21am On Jul 06, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
Modified***

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Xbee007(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Sluvist:
The truth must surely come out as time goes. Igbo man caught fully dressed in Fulani cloth with gun and ammunition's in Laguna last week.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/01/police-arrests-heavily-armed-kidnappers-rivers/
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Pharaoh001(f): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Just read what u just post again
Not funny undecided Nitwit!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Xbee007(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2018
casualobserver1:
This man seems unserious.why is it that Nigerian politicians always blame Israel for any homemade crisis. That was how OBJ woke up and said that Jonathan has 1000 Israeli-trained snipers that he was going to use during election.

If this man is so sure of what he is saying why not post the letters in Wikileaks or release it online instead of grandstanding?

His people are being killed by Buhari-supported herdsmen and because shame is catching him for keeping quiet, his only answer is to wake up and start spreading conspiracy theories around.

Notice he called Israel. He will never call Sudan where so many of these Fulani guys are trained because Sudan is a Muslim country.

Jokers.
Israelis will train any group of people as long as they can pay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna / Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge / Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.