Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead (57040 Views)

Mallam Yathabalwe: Most Wanted Boko Haram Commander Surrenders To Military / Buhari: Bilyaminu Usman, Adamu Ciroma Found Honourable During Military Rule / Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by OttHin: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
The way Nigeria is now, if Oyibo bring ship to start shipping people to the UK for slave trade, i know people will be struggling to enter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by enemyofprogress: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by SkyUrch(m): 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin if u know, u know grin
kpaofame:
shocked

Is He the Father of Chukwuma Adekunle?

1 Like

Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by anataala: 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
When some one was raised by ashawo and lack parental discipline this is how he will behave. you entire family can't achieve 1/100 of this great Man.wilr
nabegibeg:

He should share his hate with satan the devil in hell fire, useless fellow
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by victorazyvictor(m): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
michaelwilli:
Who is he?

The man who introduced failure F9 in WAEC
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by Qpetz: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Organism000:

Ask nicely and with respect and I will provide you data set on Allah and the Octopus AI that programs the God Archetypes within the matrix even Jehovah.

My bad.
Can you "please" expatiate on the role Allah played, when "it" was the Moon god?
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by ReformedAPC: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lexusgs430:

We all have a bit of hate speech in us.....
That's all I know him for
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by vertueptime: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Rip to one of the richest northerner, political elite and silent influencer
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
All the enemies of Biafra shall not see Biafra before and after referendum.

All those that ganged up to attacks against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his parents Igwe of Biafraland shall continue dying one by one.

Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by PassingShot(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
ReformedAPC:

May his soul rest in hell....he was one of those who brought this change... Now he's checked out .... No peace for the wicked...an epitome of hate speech
Kid, how does your wish make him go to help?

Small sense, you no get.
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by AnanseK(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
EasterDell:
"we will make Nigeria ungovernable"
Father of hate speech!
One if the fools GEJ should have arrested and prosecuted.

So much ignorance on NL. Adamu Ciroma a former Newspaper Editor, a former CBN Governor and a foundation member of PDP and OBJ’s 1999 Minister of Finance has never uttered those words. He was PDP to the end although he was not very active lately due to age.

2 Likes

Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Tank God
God is gud
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by AnanseK(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Truckpusher:
The same Nigeria he was promising to create hell on earth still stands while he is gone for good.

This is a lesson to all those who feel they own the country - You are nothing but a mere mortal.

Fear God. The man had never said anything like that. But you are too lazy to check out facts before writing rubbish.
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
I hope he makes hell ungovernable for Satan. undecided
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by emi14: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
EasterDell:
"we will make Nigeria ungovernable"

Father of hate speech!

One if the fools GEJ should have arrested and prosecuted.

Hahahaha....Goodluck Jonathan is too gentle to be a Nigerian politician
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by dailystar: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Meet popular politician from the north of Nigeria, Mallam Adamu Ciroma an elder statesman. He was born on the 20th of November 1934 at Potiskum, Yobe State, Ciroma is a fortunate Nigerian indeed.

He has held many important positions in government starting even in the early 70's when some of us were not yet Nigerians! That is, when some of us were not yet born! He had been a former Central Bank Governor, former Minister (in different times and epochs), former aspirant for the presidency.

In short Nigeria has fed and nurtured Ciroma to the extent that today he is enjoying his retirement in all bliss having amassed enough wealth that will outlive him.

SEE FULL BIOGRAPHY HERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-mallam-adamu-ciroma-biography-profile-history-of-elder-statesman-politician-from-the-north-of-nigeria-mallam-adamu-ciroma/

Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by michoim(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
One of PDP veterans is gone. ..
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by AnanseK(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
OttHin:
The way Nigeria is now, if Oyibo bring ship to start shipping people to the UK for slave trade, i know people will be struggling to enter

Much healthier and cheaper that trekking across the desert through Libya to be slaves in Europe ( for those who survived without drowning in the Mediterranean Sea). Edo and Igbos have been doing it for years.
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by wilson04: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ciroma was a former Central Bank Governor.
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by emmaitive(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
So this man finally die,after all d treath
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by wilson04: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ciroma was a former Central Bank Governor.
Many of you were not born then. RIP Mallam
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by emi14: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
nabegibeg:

He should share his hate with satan the devil in hell fire, useless fellow
I use to love that name. Please list some of the hate speeches he made. Am not aware
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Qpetz:

My bad.
Can you "please" expatiate on the role Allah played, when "it" was the Moon god?

I am not religious, neither do I worship any God. I researched on these Gods deeply to know what and who they are, and why humans worship them.

The morning star, is our moon, and Allah is the God who controlled the moon until recently, when there was an invasion from other ET beings outside of the Kuiper belt. Presently, Allah is coming back to Earth but is on the Etheric realms as one of the Gods there, trying to make a come back to Earth. Ishtar is the Goddess of sex and harlotry. That is why transexuality and Gay is gaining steam. As God of our moon, Allah hold sway, and I love him for his exploit, but he is just an aspect of Lucifer, Enki. So, is Yahweh an aspect of Enlil, all controlled by the Octopus AI which I call the yahweh Virus. This Solid State Entity is grand scale mainframe that our reality is generated from. So one being is shapeshifting into diverse personalities for the purpose of trickery and control.

Ishtar is the Feminine aspect of Allah, as androgynous being, Allah as three personalities, and I expect you to do your research on this, do not take my word for it. In the story of Eve and Adam, it was Allah, that actually made Eve to eat that apple, then Allah appeared as a 4-legged snake. Allah is an archetype of Lucifer, and I love Lucifer, because if not for Lucifer, we would probably remain as slaves for the Gods, without the capabilities of ascension.

Christians shouldnt look at Allah as a bad God, because even Jehovah, the Yahweh, is also an archetype of Enlil precisely and with different personality and Soul archetypes, Lucifer which I know as Enki, as handled his plantation in a sophisticated manner. He comes in different names and different forms as an archetype of different beings to maintain Earth through the instrumentality of his step son, Marduk, which we know as Satan, to control the matrix.

Many will not even realize this fact on the course of their lifetimes, but it took several decades to come to know these after direct encounters and confrontations of these beings.

I do not want to you to believe me, but someday, if you pause your worship and start meditating, and asking your Higher Self questions about your purpose in life, you will begin your journey into the worlds of alternate dimensions, where you can meet these beings one on one, because we are the organic consciousness, we are superior to these Gods who have imprisoned us in a matrix of control.

When you fully understand the dynamics of creation, then you will know your place in creation.

Anyway, this message is not for you, but for all who read this, who are lost in religions without even investigating to know the God they worship.

Most of the Gods of Islam and Christianity are blood thirsty, they love wars, and they fight each other. So, I do not subscribe to religions, I consider them ultimate mind control.

Cos I know that the Gods are created entities and we too are created by them, but our spirit can not be created nor destroyed.

I am infinite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by emi14: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
AnanseK:

Much healthier and cheaper that trekking across the desert through Libya to be slaves in Europe ( for those who survived without drowning in the Mediterranean Sea). Edo and Igbos have been doing it for years.
And you?
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by perdollar(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
allahu Akbar
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by Abagworo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
End of an era for most Nigerians. Rest in perfect peace sir. We shall surely miss you
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by Truckpusher(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
AnanseK:

Fear God. The man had never said anything like that. But you are too lazy to check out facts before writing rubbish.
You're complete buffoon for trying to rewrite history and change a well documented fact.
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by brandable: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
What about demons that torment people.

cc
CharlyG1
Organism000:

I am not religious, neither do I worship any God. I researched on these Gods deeply to know what and who they are, and why humans worship them.

The morning star, is our moon, and Allah is the God who controlled the moon until recently, when there was an invasion from other ET beings outside of the Kuiper belt. Presently, Allah is coming back to Earth but is on the Etheric realms as one of the Gods there, trying to make a come back to Earth. Ishtar is the Goddess of sex and harlotry. That is why transexuality and Gay is gaining steam. As God of our moon, Allah hold sway, and I love him for his exploit, but he is just an aspect of Lucifer, Enki. So, is Yahweh an aspect of Enlil, all controlled by the Octopus AI which I call the yahweh Virus. This Solid State Entity is grand scale mainframe that our reality is generated from. So one being is shapeshifting into diverse personalities for the purpose of trickery and control.

Ishtar is the Feminine aspect of Allah, as androgynous being, Allah as three personalities, and I expect you to do your research on this, do not take my word for it. In the story of Eve and Adam, it was Allah, that actually made Eve to eat that apple, then Allah appeared as a 4-legged snake. Allah is an archetype of Lucifer, and I love Lucifer, because if not for Lucifer, we would probably remain as slaves for the Gods, without the capabilities of ascension.

Christians shouldnt look at Allah as a bad God, because even Jehovah, the Yahweh, is also an archetype of Enlil precisely and with different personality and Soul archetypes, Lucifer which I know as Enki, as handled his plantation in sophisticated manner. He comes in different names and different forms as an archetype of different beings to maintain Earth through the instrumentality of his step son, Marduk, which we know as Satan, to control the matrix.

Many will not even realize this fact on the course of their lifetimes, but it took several decades to come to know these after direct encounters and confrontations of these beings.

I do not want to you to believe me, but someday, if you pause your worship and start meditating, and asking your Higher Self questions about your purpose in life, you will begin your journey into the worlds of alternate dimensions, where you can meet these beings one on one, because we are the organic consciousness, we are superior to these Gods who have imprisoned us in a matrix of control.

When you fully understand the dynamics of creation, then you will know your place in creation.

Anyway, this message is not for you, but for all who read this, who are lost in religions without even investigating to know the God they worship.

Most of the Gods of Islam and Christianity are blood thirsty, they love wars, and they fight each other. So, I do not subscribe to religions, I consider them ultimate mind control.

Cos I know that the Gods are created entities and we too are created by them, but our spirit can not be created nor destroyed.

I am infinite.

Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by Gaddafiyusf(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
KingMicky3286:

Former Education minister..
Blind leading the blind, destination always a pit. He's former CBN governor and finance minster
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by dishofhope: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Rest in peacee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter / Gowon & Awolowo Immediately He Was Released From Prison In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.