Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead (57043 Views)

Mallam Yathabalwe: Most Wanted Boko Haram Commander Surrenders To Military / Buhari: Bilyaminu Usman, Adamu Ciroma Found Honourable During Military Rule / Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
ophy:

You got these from books, probably by zecharia sitchin. You're quite vast in spirituality. Good.

I havent read the work of Sitchin yet, but I have heard much about his works. The only reason I even look up these things, online are to confirm my own experiences during soul travels/astral projections and lucid dreaming.

I am not my body. My body is just a container, a vehicle I use to move around on physical reality Earth, I have other bodies in other planes of existences, so have you and all others, it is just that you have not realized what you are.

What wakes you up in the morning ? Do you have an idea, what dream is ? Have you in your dream, realized you are dreaming ? Have you ever met with other beings who are not existing as humans here ?

I really have no time to wake people up, not any more. Do you know what death is ?
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by BanevsJoker(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
darlenese:
Mumu Op.

not even a simple introduction of who he is,
Indomie Generation.
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by Yankee101: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Multiple office holder. Former Finance Minister. So tell me why anyone should stress themselves and not live in peace with all men?
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by ayourbamie: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
KingMicky3286:

Former Education minister..
Finance minister, I not sure it was under OBJ or the military regime
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by SalamRushdie: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Adamu Corona was an unrepentant bigot till death and part of the people always stoking tension in Nigeria's fragile secularist....I choose to remain indifferent about his passing on .
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by fakuta(f): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
enjoy your adventure sir
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by dishofhope: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
dishofhope:
Rest in peacee
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
brandable:
What about demons that torment people.

cc
CharlyG1

The Angels are your Higher Self and your Demons are your Lower Self, you must transmute your lower self and unite with your higher self to travel the worlds of diverse dimensions. Also note that your higher and lower selves, just like the physical you, do have companions, friends and enemies. But only you can smile at them fearlessly and they will dissolve.

You must know your powers. Do not surrender them to the Gods. They do not have your best interest. The Bible and Korans have a lot to tell you about the motive of the Gods. It is all wars, blood, sacrifices and bullshiiit.

But I love them, I hate none of them, because I can not hate my own fractals.

1 Like

Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by nyabinghi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
mumu people abusing someone that lived to be 84 years
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by dishofhope: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Eeeeeya, bi Odele ki okile
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
ophy:

Dream is just one of those means we communicate with Infinite Intelligence.

Not true.

You do not communicate with Infinite Intelligence during dream. It is a mesoscopic coherence of data-set of memories in space and time. In the case of Time, we are talking about past, present and sub-conscious programming possibilities of the future, which can be altered by your actions and space when it comes to visitations of sub-consciously programmed missions. But on the case of lucid dreaming, you are able to access different dimensions depending on your level of consciousness. You can also meet you your real self, the Higher Self when you have undone the karmic imprints of the inherited DNA of your bloodline. That is your Earthly Mission.

I will like to stop here, so as not to derail this thread. If you need more insights, create a thread and invite me. But you can also learn to go into the other dimensions and face your own demons and angels, I did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by Qpetz: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
Organism000:

I am not religious, neither do I worship any God. I researched on these Gods deeply to know what and who they are, and why humans worship them.

The morning star, is our moon, and Allah is the God who controlled the moon until recently, when there was an invasion from other ET beings outside of the Kuiper belt. Presently, Allah is coming back to Earth but is on the Etheric realms as one of the Gods there, trying to make a come back to Earth. Ishtar is the Goddess of sex and harlotry. That is why transexuality and Gay is gaining steam. As God of our moon, Allah hold sway, and I love him for his exploit, but he is just an aspect of Lucifer, Enki. So, is Yahweh an aspect of Enlil, all controlled by the Octopus AI which I call the yahweh Virus. This Solid State Entity is grand scale mainframe that our reality is generated from. So one being is shapeshifting into diverse personalities for the purpose of trickery and control.

Ishtar is the Feminine aspect of Allah, as androgynous being, Allah as three personalities, and I expect you to do your research on this, do not take my word for it. In the story of Eve and Adam, it was Allah, that actually made Eve to eat that apple, then Allah appeared as a 4-legged snake. Allah is an archetype of Lucifer, and I love Lucifer, because if not for Lucifer, we would probably remain as slaves for the Gods, without the capabilities of ascension.

Christians shouldnt look at Allah as a bad God, because even Jehovah, the Yahweh, is also an archetype of Enlil precisely and with different personality and Soul archetypes, Lucifer which I know as Enki, as handled his plantation in a sophisticated manner. He comes in different names and different forms as an archetype of different beings to maintain Earth through the instrumentality of his step son, Marduk, which we know as Satan, to control the matrix.

Many will not even realize this fact on the course of their lifetimes, but it took several decades to come to know these after direct encounters and confrontations of these beings.

I do not want to you to believe me, but someday, if you pause your worship and start meditating, and asking your Higher Self questions about your purpose in life, you will begin your journey into the worlds of alternate dimensions, where you can meet these beings one on one, because we are the organic consciousness, we are superior to these Gods who have imprisoned us in a matrix of control.

When you fully understand the dynamics of creation, then you will know your place in creation.

Anyway, this message is not for you, but for all who read this, who are lost in religions without even investigating to know the God they worship.

Most of the Gods of Islam and Christianity are blood thirsty, they love wars, and they fight each other. So, I do not subscribe to religions, I consider them ultimate mind control.

Cos I know that the Gods are created entities and we too are created by them, but our spirit can not be created nor destroyed.

I am infinite.

Is that why Allah refer to "Itself" as "We" in the Qur'an?
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Qpetz:

Is that why Allah refer to "Itself" as "We" in the Qur'an?

That should be why. Jehovah is also androgynous. Very smart beings. But they are all one, different tentacles of the same Solid State mainframe that controls our simulated reality. They designed this place and created our bodies, but our spirit is uncreated. That is the consciousness I now personalize, which makes them my buddies.

I love all the Gods, but it is an insult to worship them. They need to be nice to me, and they must.

2 Likes

Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by LexMcquinn: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
KingMicky3286:

Nah,but a former cbn governor and ex minister of finance.
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by toocoded: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
emeijeh:

Yes boss
Okay, we're watching
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by darlenese(f): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
BanevsJoker:
ppI'll
Indomie Generation.
oj

don't display your ignorance in public. I'm only pointing out that it is wrong to give a report that manner .

I wrote Waec 1998 and I'm sure u weren't born then, or probably u were just a toddler who doesn't even know how to use a potty then
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by begwong: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
michaelwilli:
Who is he?
He once fetched his national cake in excess ran to the UK, tried to be repatriated back using an echolac box but the operatives ain't lucky.... Fast forward in 2915 was one of those that imposed the current change on the masses of this great obodo naija ✈✈✈✈����
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by Anextin(f): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oyedepo declaring prayer war is on.
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by princeadams11: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
ReformedAPC:

May his soul rest in hell....he was one of those who brought this change... Now he's checked out .... No peace for the wicked...an epitome of hate speech
Never make bad prayers against fellow human beings because you don't know how your end will look like

1 Like

Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by AnanseK(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ppresh2017:
The same man that brought BH that made Nigeria ungovernable by GEJ. Chai !!! How time flies.Tomorrow is pregnant ,beware of your comments in life.

Another ignorant person and obviously illerate. Adamu Ciroma was PDP from inception and has never left PDP upto this time of his death.
He was always a moderating voice a nationalist and among the best Nigerians that ever lived. Even when Lawal Kayita made the “ungovernable “ insinuation, Adamu Ciroma was a moderating voice.
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by AreaFada2: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
. shocked shocked

RIP.
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by wyqay: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
rip
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by kolawoleibukun2: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Thank u for pointing out the evil man speech
EasterDell:
"we will make Nigeria ungovernable"

Father of hate speech!

One if the fools GEJ should have arrested and prosecuted.

Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by kpaofame: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
mbos:

y should stay clear of Biafran name

oil cannot mix with water

So they say, but experience have showed that Oil indeed mix with water fine when heated.... Reason they are applying heat on your Biafran comrades

Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by shekauvsbuhari: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
scribble:
cool

Will he make heaven ungovernable?
he will make hell ungorvenable for satan.
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by IVORY2009(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
PassingShot:

Kid, how does your wish make him go to help?

Small sense, you no get.

Hell
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by ReformedAPC: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
princeadams11:

Never make bad prayers against fellow human beings because you don't know how your end will look like
Shut up
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by Smartademu(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
KingMicky3286:

One-time Finance and Budget & Planning Minister.

1 Like

Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by 21savages: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
ReformedAPC:

May his soul rest in hell....he was one of those who brought this change... Now he's checked out .... No peace for the wicked...an epitome of hate speech
Why are u so heartless, see hw u tlk like u dnt have human feelinx
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by princeadams11: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
ReformedAPC:

Shut up
Badly trained guy
Re: Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead by murmee: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
scribble:
cool
Will he make heaven ungovernable?
Big Question!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter / Soldiers Calm ENDSARS Protesters As They Defy Osun Government Curfew / Gowon & Awolowo Immediately He Was Released From Prison In 1966 (Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.