Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian (1782 Views)

Secessionists Are Wasting Their Time — Olumba Olumba Obu / We’ll Treat IPOB In Rivers As Terrorists, Says Rivers Police / Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by basisop(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
An argument came up amongst twitter users and a Nigerian man said that Secessionists are more dangerous than terrorists.

People are screaming on twitter. See below

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by ITbomb(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Of course

Secessionists will stop free money going to the parasitic north while terrorists will grab more land for the Jihadists

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by Paperwhite(m): 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
No wonder the killer foolanis are the peace lovers while people agitating for self determination are terrorist only in a terrorist government.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
ITbomb:
Of course

Secessionists will stop free money going to the parasitic north while terrorists will grab more land for the Jihadists

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by puccyforker: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
not suprised

abokii no supposed to be civilised
they're used to blood so to them it's nothing grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by phase1: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Of course I knew only a muslim demented abokki retAard will say such and I wasn't disappointed. cheesy

The fear of separation makes abooki develop urinary incontinence. Because when you separate lazy parasites from their hosts you cause 'genocide' to the parasites and its offsprings. cheesy

Godforsaken scums of the earth.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Maina modu sheriff.
Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin
Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by gidgiddy: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
The problem is that most Nigerians don't know what secession or a secessionist is. The average Nigerian thinks a secessionist is a person who calls for the break up of the country. Wrong!

That is not what a secessionist is. A secessionist is someone who takes over part of a country and declares that part of the country a separate state without an agreement to do so with the country its self. In other words, an area must be taken over and it must be declared separate for secession to occur.

Someone who calls for the break up of a country is a separatist and separatist activity is legal under the international laws of self determination.

The essential difference between a separatist and a secessionist is that the separatist wants to break up the country within the ambit of the law while the secessionist has already broken up the country outside the ambit of the law.

Using Ojukwu and Kanu as an example. To a Nigerian, Ojukwu is a secessionist for declaring the independence of the Eastern Region as Biafra without the agreement of the Nigerian government for him to do so. But Nnamdi Kanu has not taken over anywhere and declared it as Biafra. In fact, what Nnamdi Kanu wants is a referendum, which is a democratic instrument used all over the world to decide political issues.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
gidgiddy:
The problem is that most Nigerians don't know what secession or a secessionist is. The average Nigerian thinks a secessionist is a person who calls for the break up of the country. Wrong!

That is not what a secessionist is. A secessionist is someone who takes over part of a country and declares that part of the country a separate state without an agreement to do so with the country its self. In other words, an area must be taken over and it must be declared separate for secession to occur.

Someone who calls for the break up of a country is a separatist and separatist activity is legal under the international laws of self determination.

The essential difference between a separatist and a secessionist is that the separatist wants to break up the country within the ambit of the law while the secessionist has already broken up the country outside the ambit of the law.

Using Ojukwu and Kanu as an example. To a Nigerian, Ojukwu is a secessionist for declaring the independence of the Eastern Region as Biafra without the agreement of the Nigerian government for him to do so. But Nnamdi Kanu has not taken over anywhere and declared it as Biafra. In fact, what Nnamdi Kanu wants is a referendum, which is a democratic instrument used all over the world to decide political issues.

I love your courage in biafran.....

but anyday u and others in general commot SS for biafran issue...I will fully lend my voice to the struggle.........

I hate insults of any kind from those ss....claiming u dragging them for their oil...

1 Like

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by gidgiddy: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

but anyday u and others in general commot SS for biafran issue...I will fully lend my voice to the struggle.........

I hate insults of any kind from those ss....claiming u dragging them for their oil...

The constitution of Nigeria does not recognise anywhere as South South or South East. What the constitution recognises are the tribes and the states.

In the eyes of the law South South does not exist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by Balyz: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
He is 100% correct, IPOB secessionists are terrorists the Nigeria state must wipe out completely in order to survive
Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
gidgiddy:

The constitution of Nigeria does not recognise anywhere as South South or South East. What the constitution recognises are the tribes and the states.

In the eyes of the law South South does not exist.

OK continue....

u are not yet ready for struggle.
Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by Mylove55(f): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Na wa oo, you people will not allow the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra to live in peace
Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by Mylove55(f): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Paperwhite:
No wonder the killer foolanis are the peace lovers while people agitating for self determination are terrorist only in a terrorist government.
who is more patriotic?

Both are dangerous but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are more dangerous.
Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by CyynthiaKiss(f): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:
[s]

I hate insults of any kind from those ss....claiming u dragging them for their oil...[/s]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by gidgiddy: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mylove55:
who is more patriotic?

Both are dangerous but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are more dangerous.

That's exactly what the killer herdsmen were saying last week when they slaughtered 250 people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by Mylove55(f): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
gidgiddy:

That's exactly what the killer herdsmen were saying last week when they slaughtered 250 people
Fulani herdsmen did not kill,
It was the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic politician's that trained 300 killers from Israel.

Fulani herdsmen are more patriotic to be one Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by CyynthiaKiss(f): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mylove55:
Fulani herdsmen did not kill,
It was the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic politician's that trained 300 killers from Israel.

Fulani herdsmen are more patriotic to be one Nigeria.
" Surrender your land or you die"
Presidency ....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by Twistsss: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
GoTV:
grin

Our 'Christian' brother has nothing to say.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by LZAA: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
immhotep:

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback
Yarimo and sarkin wee not like this grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by crispus09(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
if I were to choose I will still prefer secession than terrorism succession is lawful with great freedom idea
Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by PointZerom: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
immhotep:

They gave Alhaji Abubakar Shakou Sambisa forest which is times two of south west and want me to surrender my ancestral land for their cows. I am waiting for them. If they think that I will run like omenka they're kidding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by zombieTRACKER: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
ITbomb:
Of course

This is the Buhari philosophy
Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by zombieTRACKER: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mylove55:
who is more patriotic?

You are already here begging for unity
Will you reach menopause quickly without Biafrans
grin grin

Abeg go to Romance section

1 Like

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by Sarkin: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

grin grin

shame on you again!!
Keep hallucinating.
Terrorists.
Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by Sarkin: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

grin grin

shame on you again!!
Keep hallucinating.
Terrorists...

1 Like

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by buharitill2023: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=zombieTRACKER post=69113054]

Will you fool that will not reach menopause quickly without Biafrans
grin grin

Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by horsepower101: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
gidgiddy:

God bless you for taking the time to explain this to people.
Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by buharitill2023: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=zombieTRACKER post=69112964]

This is the Buhariguy fool
Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by buharitill2023: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=PointZerom post=69112844]

They gave Alhaji Abubakar Shakou Sambisa forest which is times two of south west and want me to surrender my ancestral land for their cows. I am waiting for them. If they think that I will run like omenka that is a fool, they're kidding.
Re: Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian by horsepower101: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

OK continue....

u are not yet ready for struggle.

Take it easy. What he said is 100% correct. There is no constitutional basis for geopolitical zones. Only states are recognized in the constitution as it is right now.

Plus overwhelming majority of igbos will support people of the south south having their own existence separate from Biafra but the problem is that a lot of them also was want to include indigenous igbos in whatever republic they hope to form. That were the line will be drawn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Kemi Adeosun Can Say Where She Got ‘oluwole’ Certificate – NYSC / Governor Rauf Aregbesola Waving To Spirits In Osun State (PIC) / Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.