Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Glo Data Roll Over Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Data Roll Over Plan (6443 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Data Roll Over Plan by bongolistik(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
After NCC directed the GSM and internet network providers to start rolling over subscribers unused data, the network providers are quickly complying to the directive and they have started to roll over unused data.

While MTN set out data roll over plans for monthly, weekly and daily data subscriptions, Glo on the other hand will only roll over your unused data to your next subscription and merge the unused data to your new data subscription validity period.

Meaning that that of the MTN you don't need to do any new subscription before your data would be rolled over but monthly data subscription gives 7 additional day for roll over, weekly subscription gives 3 additional days while daily subscription gives additional 24hours.

With Glo you have to do a new subscription before your previously unused data would be rolled over and your roll over data will immediately carry the same validity with your new data subscription.

Which of the data roll over plans do you prefer? The one with limited validity and no subscription or the one with merged and full validity but with additional subscription.

Source: https://www.highteknology.com/2018/07/see-how-glo-now-roll-over-unused-data.html
Re: Glo Data Roll Over Plan by Alejoc(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Make we dey enjoy our data dey go!
Re: Glo Data Roll Over Plan by babashiko(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Glo seems better because even if it takes you another one month to do another sub your unused data will still be waiting for you while I think after the grace period in mtn they take away the unused data
Re: Glo Data Roll Over Plan by bongolistik(m): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
babashiko:
Glo seems better because even if it takes you another one month to do another sub your unused data will still be waiting for you while I think after the grace period in mtn they take away the unused data
Yea MTN after the grace period they will wipe away any unused data
Re: Glo Data Roll Over Plan by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 06, 2018
My own no dey reach before not to talk of d one I go roll over

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! My Android Phone Had Lost Its Touch Sensitivity / Please Help! My Sim Card Is Virus Infected.(commwarrior) / I Got 100k To Spend On A New 43" LED TV, Pls Choose D Best 4 Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.