Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Customer Service Representative Needed By A Company In Ikeja Environ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Service Representative Needed By A Company In Ikeja Environ (1047 Views)

Graduate Customer Service Representative At Datapex Drifty Technologies Limited / Field Service Representative At Schneider Electric / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Service Representative Needed By A Company In Ikeja Environ by onlinetrade: 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
job description:

We need a young vibrant lady willing to pursue a career in the Travels and Tourism industry. Such interest must be demonstrated in past training or roles that such person has participated in.

The Customer service representative will be the first point of contact for all our clients. Such person will receive clients at the office location and assist them with their inquiries while using the opportunity to sell our services and represent the company"s interest. She will also receive phone calls, reply emails and messages.

She will manage client's database,information dissemination to clients and follow up with prospective clients. She must be able to work under pressure as she will need to work with a large number of clients.

Requirements:
1)Product knowledge is key so the individual to fill this role must be a fast learner.

2)Good and fluent command of English language is key

3)Previous training or experience to show interest in the Travel industry or proof of willingness to veer into the Travel industry

4)Strong interpersonal skills

5)Ability to work under pressure

Working hours will be 8am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays.

Candidate must reside in Ikeja or environs. Note that candidates that do not reside within ikeja or it's environs will not be considered at all.

Method of Application:
Send your CV to emeraldshinetravels@gmail.com
Re: Customer Service Representative Needed By A Company In Ikeja Environ by kristen12(f): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hi, I'm interested but no previous experience in travels and tourism. Can I apply? I'm a fast learner too.
Re: Customer Service Representative Needed By A Company In Ikeja Environ by onlinetrade: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2018
kristen12:
Hi, I'm interested but no previous experience in travels and tourism. Can I apply? I'm a fast learner too.

Please do
Re: Customer Service Representative Needed By A Company In Ikeja Environ by onlinetrade: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2018
onlinetrade:
job description:

We need a young vibrant lady willing to pursue a career in the Travels and Tourism industry. Such interest must be demonstrated in past training or roles that such person has participated in.

The Customer service representative will be the first point of contact for all our clients. Such person will receive clients at the office location and assist them with their inquiries while using the opportunity to sell our services and represent the company"s interest. She will also receive phone calls, reply emails and messages.

She will manage client's database,information dissemination to clients and follow up with prospective clients. She must be able to work under pressure as she will need to work with a large number of clients.

Requirements:
1)Product knowledge is key so the individual to fill this role must be a fast learner.

3)Previous training or experience to show interest in the Travel industry or proof of willingness to veer into the Travel industry

Candidate must reside in Ikeja or environs. Note that candidates that do not reside within ikeja or it's environs will not be considered at all.

Method of Application:
Re: Customer Service Representative Needed By A Company In Ikeja Environ by onlinetrade: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
onlinetrade:
job description:

Requirements:

Method of Application:
Re: Customer Service Representative Needed By A Company In Ikeja Environ by onlinetrade: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Customer Service Representative Needed By A Company In Ikeja Environ by onlinetrade: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Customer Service Representative Needed By A Company In Ikeja Environ by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
onlinetrade:

Good afternoon ma,

I am interested in this but I am a Corp member posted to Lagos and I can find my way to ikeja. Can I apply please?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Service Commission Begins Recruitment Of 10,000 Officers [require / Apply! New Jobs Available (15 Positions) / Urgent!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.