Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign (22491 Views)

Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / PDP National Leaders Storm INEC, Seek Stoppage Of Results Replacement / El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lanruze:
Thank you Mr. Fayose. I am from Ekiti and we love you. Thank you for being an enigma, thank you for your understanding, thanks for your youthfulness, thanks for peace.....

My deceased mother loved you till death and I love you too.

Kindly inform Prof. to clear salaries and improve rural infrastructure.

Insha allah we'll show APC out politely out of our domain in Ekiti.

Are you sure your mom wasn't deceased because of Fayose's failure to pay her salary?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign by magzey: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
bobby86:
I am in Ado Ekiti right now.The crowd is just too much.Ekiti is PDP,APC should look for somewhere else.It is a mega rally absolutely,sentiment apart.The atmosphere is lovely,people are happy going about smiling nd singing joyously for OSOKO
STRANGERS FILL EKITI AND PEOPLE DEY SAY EKITI NA PDP. grin grin grin KNOW THAT STRANGERS DONT VOTE THEY JUST GO TO MAKE PDP RELEVANT AGAIN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign by Pat081: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
bobby86:
I am in Ado Ekiti right now.The crowd is just too much.Ekiti is PDP,APC should look for somewhere else.It is a mega rally absolutely,sentiment apart.The atmosphere is lovely,people are happy going about smiling nd singing joyously for OSOKO
Do u think is everybody dia dat will vote dat day

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign by Aayokunle93: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
One funny thing you people don't know is this. It's thesame set of people who come out for PDP today that you will see with APC tomorrow. Don't judge with the crowd.

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign by frank41(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
APC go hear am... Bunch of lousy old failures.
Re: PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign by keszz124(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
good day niralander. i was introduce to nairaland becos of my issue. am a factory worker and my wife just gave birth. iam really suffering na. i need financial assistance. pls dont mind my english. not a graduate. my acct number. 2078234468. U. B. A bank. thanks all. nothing is too small
Re: PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign by CanineOfJackal: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
onatisi:
Even if the campaign promise of pdp is only to keep ekiti state out of buhari and his fulani killers reach,it is enough to win the election. Noone wants a party that is threatening them to either allow Fulanis encroach on their property or be killed in power any more
Mynd44 will not be happy with your post

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign by vickay1759: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Can anyone here place a bet on July 14th election, APC wins.(#50,000)

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Alejoc:
We really need to better our politics... These carrier politicians are criminally minded..... Same for those on the other side too!
you that is too lazy to convert or participate
Re: PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign by AseleAsele18(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
PDP all the way. No be grammar
Re: PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign by tommyeddy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
magzey:

STRANGERS FILL EKITI AND PEOPLE DEY SAY EKITI NA PDP. grin grin grin KNOW THAT STRANGERS DONT VOTE THEY JUST GO TO MAKE PDP RELEVANT AGAIN
strangers with voters card abi
Re: PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign by unikprince(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
yarimo:
Losers
Fool
Re: PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign by adomuwiner(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
FAPC

Fulani All Cows Party
Re: PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign by gabbasin: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
one thing we should know is that not how many people that attend a campaign rally determines who wins an election but the entire voting populace, there is no real business in the whole of ekiti except for civil service jobs and as almost everyone is not engaged in any meaningful business they will have the time to attend any event happening in town, it is largely the same crowd that attended the APC rally that now gathered to witness that of PDPs
Re: PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign by Belleful: 12:08am On Jul 06, 2018
hypocrite is when you criticize gov akeredolu of Ondo St for coming to campaign for fayemi, and alleging that he promised to use two months allocation of his St to fund fayemi's election, yet you invite other pdp gov's to ur Mega rally. so how many months allocation his Emmanuel udom giving you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA / Igboho To Benin Court: I Fled Nigeria To Avoid Being Killed / Rivers: Court Sacks 3 LP House Of Reps Candidates. Labour Party Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.