Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital (55930 Views)

Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US / We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says / Thief Caught While Trying To Enter The House Of A London Based Man In Delta.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by Wapnetrealmcom: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Rape in marriages doesn’t exist, Men on Facebook stated (Check out the outstanding reply)

These men on Facebook are saying it is impossible for a man to rape his wife but they got a 5-star reply from a lady who explained that there’s such a thing as spousal rape.

http://wapnetrealm.com/rape-marriages-doesnt-exist-men-facebook-stated-check-outstanding-reply/

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by techgeek12(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Koolking:
What is with Nigerian based London nurses and demented behaviours?

Early in the week, a female nurse was jailed for human trafficking, today a male nurse is jailed rape. Something is wrong with most Nigerians that education, religion and exposure cannot cure.

did dis dude forget to read the post??, his not nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by directonpc(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Koolking:

Early in the week, a female nurse was jailed for human trafficking, today a male nurse is jailed rape. Something is wrong with most Nigerians that education, religion and exposure cannot cure.
he is not Nigerian. Read the post

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by handsomeyinka(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
Jay5mie:
Village people grin grin
It's both community and village people...lol
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]When i saw african man,i thought to myself,this would be either a Kenya or Zimbabwe. But why d man carry green-white-green for him shirt?
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by wink2015(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
An African nurse has been jailed for 15 years following his conviction for rape in London.

According to the Metropolitan Police, the Sierra Leone man named Mohamed Kamara, 47, of Fleming Way, SE28 was sentenced to 15 years' imprisonment at Snaresbrook Crown Court in London on Thursday, 5 July. He was also issued with a Sexual Harm Prevention Order for an indefinite period and will be made to sign the Sex Offenders Register for life.

Kamara had been convicted at the same court on Thursday, 3 May.

The court heard that the victim was being treated at an east London hospital where Kamara worked as a nurse.

On 15 May 2017, he raped her before threatening her in an attempt to prevent her contacting police.

The woman told her daughter what had happened and she reported it to police.

Detectives from the Child Abuse and Sexual Offences Command launched an investigation and Kamara was arrested.

Detective Constable Elli Amson, said: "Kamara deliberately preyed on a very vulnerable woman. He targeted her whilst employed in the capacity as a registered mental health nurse and this is a clear breach of trust and abuse of his position.

"I would like recognition to be given to the victim who, in such awful circumstances, found the strength to disclose this traumatic event to her daughter and come forward, despite still remaining in the hospital where the offence took place. Her bravery is truly commendable.

"If anyone has any further information regarding this male please contact the Metropolitan Police."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/african-nurse-jailed-for-15-years-for-raping-a-patient-in-a-london-hospital-photo.html

SEE HOW YOU ABUSE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY GIVEN TO YOU BY THE BRITISH TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.

Maybe by the time you are jailed and repatriated back home after serving the jail term then you will know that you wasted a life time opportunity.

Life in Freetown, Sierra Leone will be one of the worst nightmare you could ever dream of.

Shameless Sierra Leonian.
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by Saff(f): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
pp802:
Why na? undecided

You earn in pounds and I know nurses in london earn well. So what stops you from patronizing an English olosho?
nurses earn good money. This is such a shame.
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by Koolking(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
directonpc:
he is not Nigerian. Read the post

techgeek12:

My bad! Was still fuming with that Nigerian nurse who trafficked girls for sex
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by wyqay: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by Curiouspet: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nawa oo...on other news

Okay... .if you are interested in making money online legitimately by sharing a post on your facebook timeline ,reading and commenting on news on a site.... Note. You only get paid monthly... Message me on Aprildov@gmail.com to put you through on the registration process
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by Greenbirth: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Koolking:

not a Nigerian man pls. Read very well. Or better wear eye � glasses
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by k9ine(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
My broda, why you dey talk wetin you no know about? So you tink say Sinach and Chris dey run shows, na im Anita no bring the mata com out? Na easy market dat one for just be for her to take collect half of everytin wey Chris get.
Wen dem ask Anita weda adultery dey involved, she say notin like dat, except say the man dey just dey leave am for long time, too much.
Ore, talk the tin wey you kno, no dey follow rumour.

kolawoleibukun2:
Sinach use her nyarsh snatch oyakhilome marriage scatter. N ppl no fit talk. because na their daddy day involved...

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by themodernman: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
An African nurse has been jailed for 15 years following his conviction for rape in London.

According to the Metropolitan Police, the Sierra Leone man named Mohamed Kamara, 47, of Fleming Way, SE28 was sentenced to 15 years' imprisonment at Snaresbrook Crown Court in London on Thursday, 5 July. He was also issued with a Sexual Harm Prevention Order for an indefinite period and will be made to sign the Sex Offenders Register for life.

Kamara had been convicted at the same court on Thursday, 3 May.

The court heard that the victim was being treated at an east London hospital where Kamara worked as a nurse.

On 15 May 2017, he raped her before threatening her in an attempt to prevent her contacting police.

The woman told her daughter what had happened and she reported it to police.

Detectives from the Child Abuse and Sexual Offences Command launched an investigation and Kamara was arrested.

Detective Constable Elli Amson, said: "Kamara deliberately preyed on a very vulnerable woman. He targeted her whilst employed in the capacity as a registered mental health nurse and this is a clear breach of trust and abuse of his position.

"I would like recognition to be given to the victim who, in such awful circumstances, found the strength to disclose this traumatic event to her daughter and come forward, despite still remaining in the hospital where the offence took place. Her bravery is truly commendable.

"If anyone has any further information regarding this male please contact the Metropolitan Police."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/african-nurse-jailed-for-15-years-for-raping-a-patient-in-a-london-hospital-photo.html

Despite my avid love for ObGyn....this is what scares the shii outta me, especially the US that I wanna specialize in...

Make God epp man pikin eh!
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
Thank god he no be nigerian

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by KingGBsky(m): 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
them northerners useless set of creation
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by kmaster007: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
and did d patient complain about dis..
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by Toks2008(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Many African men have a terrible understanding of RAPE and what it entails.

Some believe every gal who visits them is asking for sex. Some even insulted a girl for being "too ugly" to be raped.

They take their terrible habits abroad and get long jail terms as a reward.

I remember last week when a lady walked up to me and asked if I have 5mins to spare...i asked if there is any problem and she said she likes me and will make 5mins of my time worth it...

I got the message..i just gave her some pounds and walked away...

You have to be very careful cos a lady can urge you on and still claim rape and guess what? The police will not even bother to hear your part of the story until you find yourself in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by mudiana(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Another FUCKER, You see your life!
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by Maboota256(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hmm... They finally located him
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by sayisayi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
pp802:
Why na? undecided

You earn in pounds and I know nurses in london earn well. So what stops you from patronizing an English olosho?

Na 30 pounds for correct Romaninan olosho for Barking, my neighbour told me. Haba!
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by Lexusgs430: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
How would someone act so unprofessionally stupid? His PIN would almost definitely be withdrawn. All because of 10 seconds pleasure?

Because she was in a vulnerable position(possibly sectioned) and a supposed place of safety, makes this act more heinous ..........

2 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by kolawoleibukun2: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
The first filing na adultery oh.
Maybe u be member of the church.
But i know say she retracted the first file and modified.

No christian of anita level can tell me that she filed a divorce out of not spending time with her husband. Jesus only grants divorce on adultery. So is either anita and chris no be christians or they disregarded Jesus' command.

Why any of una never spot that one out?

The bible say treat ur wife as ur own body.
If chris did not provide enuff time for his family, then he is not worthy of being called a christian. In this world where even JayZ takes Beyonce along. Na u day tell me say
A man who has a private jet. Worth over $50M. Cannot tell me that he read the Bible and forgot his responsibilities. E no happen then and cannot happen now.
This one show say no be dem day write that rhapsody of reality. Becos credit is given to the two of them. How can they be writing every month and still divorce reason is no time.

Why sinach all of a sudden decide to marry at that time. We know about cover up marriage.

Wetin u day talk sef. U no know. because u no live with them. What u c is what they want u to c. But from a human elevation, me n u no wetin humans day capable of. He is not an angel.

If David fit fall, i no see who be chris. And the difference btwn david n chris be say david confess him own n cover shame. Chris wan take him own go grave.

Fyi: anita retract that first file cos of the children. She just save him face. He don cool since den.
k9ine:
My broda, why you dey talk wetin you no know about? So you tink say Sinach and Chris dey run shows, na im Anita no bring the mata com out? Na easy market dat one for just be for her to take collect half of everytin wey Chris get.
Wen dem ask Anita weda adultery dey involved, she say notin like dat, except say the man dey just dey leave am for long time, too much.
Ore, talk the tin wey you kno, no dey follow rumour.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by MrBigiman: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Not a nice story at all. Health workers should be more responsible.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by 1Sharon(f): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Amarabae:
Look at him!
Rapist.
He has no passion for Nursing, he jumped into it for the salary,
Shame!

What salary?
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by 1Sharon(f): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
sayisayi:

Na 30 pounds for correct Romaninan olosho for Barking, my neighbour told me. Haba!

shocked
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by ayaside(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Here we go again...Might be another innocent victim slammed with the rape charged.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by okwabayi(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Why specify his continent of origin when they could easily go with his nationality? This is how white people consciously paint all blacks bad. Egyptians, Libyans and Morrocans are also African but they are not black in colour. Does that put him and all of them under the same umbrella?
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by okwabayi(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Toks2008:

I remember last week when a lady walked up to me and asked if I have 5mins to spare...i asked if there is any problem and she said she likes me and will make 5mins of my time worth it...

I got the message..i just gave her some pounds and walked away...

You have to be very careful cos a lady can urge you on and still claim rape and guess what? The police will not even bother to hear your part of the story until you find yourself in court.
...because you're Father Christmas, abi? In a land where the average white man can fight on the street because of a pound you freely gifted a stranger some.

Why not give her strings of excuses then walk away? I still don't believe you gave out money freely.
Re: Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital by Litmus: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
techgeek12:

The intention of the entire post itself is to impress upon the pshcy of readers that the individual is Nigerian, which is why the headline states, 'African nurse etc etc... '

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Peeps At Neighbour’s Naked Wife In Bathroom In Lagos / Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) / Two Hausa Men Fight Each Other Publicly Over President Buhari . Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.