Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... (43890 Views)

Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
All for attention
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by cana882(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by handsomeyinka(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
Then go for a salt daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by baby124: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Somebody labored to bring this one to life. She is clearly suffering from some mental illness

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by fakuta(f): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
her lesson is: grin grin grin grin be honest speak your mind be it evil or good at least her identity is visible
Adegbenro7643:
Some people are just born stupidundecided

What lesson is she passing across?
Iwo ti tie ti jona,,,,,already

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by CloudResident(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oyaa

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
some foolish women out there want to trend at ANY cost....even by trashing their own destiny!

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Donopsiano(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
small girl with big God

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by DonMoga(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by weezweezweez(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
made4naija:
Princess Vitarah, the Nigerian-American rapper who rapped about p**sy, is trying to get our attention again with something scandalous.

Taking to Twitter, the controversial rapper wrote: "I was sad because my sugar daddy broke up with me, then I remembered that I have 2 more. Never put all your eggs in one basket"

Twitter users have asked her what moral lesson her story is trying to pass across, but as usual, she's not bothered by the criticisms.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/nigerian-psy-singer-princess-vitarah-gives-crazy-reason-why-women-should-not-put-all-their-eggs-in-one-basket

popular? never heard of her name before
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Curiouspet: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Her problem... On other news

Okay... .if you are interested in making money online legitimately by sharing a post on your facebook timeline ,reading and commenting on news on a site.... Note. You only get paid monthly... Message me on Aprildov@gmail.com to put you through on the registration process
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by hadaydhollarpo(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=WhiteSoup post=69109107]This is why we need our PVC because this government is a joke.[/quote
lolz.....
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by rosy1992(f): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
What a life
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sincerely in 1826 days (5yrs) time, she will be on the reserve bench. Useful only if new players are unavailable. Nothing like recycling in this business. It is use and dispose! If you doubt ask the Onyeka Onwuenus of this world.

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by guji12(m): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
Some people are just born stupidundecided

What lesson is she passing across?
Iwo ti tie ti jona,,,,,already
She tell u say she dey pass lesson.. abi na ashawo b ur mentor?

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by guji12(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Amitez:
Sincerely in 1826 days (5yrs) time, she will be on the reserve bench. Useful only if new players are unavailable. Nothing like recycling in this business. It is use and dispose! If you doubt ask the Onyeka Onwuenus of this world.
Story. She's just being honest... And dats a good thing abt her. She go marry wella
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by milesyoyos(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
E yaf fall..he yaf run grin
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
She's mad�
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
My kind of olosho ooo... oya, soco soco
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by mekonglobal(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
cheesy Way to go girl! I love those keep it real no pretence. #keephoeing
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Lomprico2: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Him don fück taya! undecided
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
X
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by skolobo: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Never put all ur d**k in one p**sy
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by felaismyhero(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
nigerians and their foolish hypocritic selves,fools asking for moral lesson,her life na yoruba film?.who morals help? our most successful people(mostly politicians) are badly lacking in morals.if you kill,kill and kill and you are powerful and smart,you would die peacefully and happily.contrary to fake bible stories,the great people in history are not the honest,peace loving,considerate ones,they are the wicked,selfish and smart(or cunning?) ones.
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2018
guji12:

She tell u say she dey pass lesson.. abi na ashawo b ur mentor?
What a sarcastic quotecheesy!
Smile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram / Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) / Taiwo Oyebanjo Weds Dotun Ojuolape (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.