Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Financially Writing, Wat Do You Actually Want For Ursef And Generations? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Financially Writing, Wat Do You Actually Want For Ursef And Generations? (244 Views)

Maintaining Peace Between Gen Zs And Other Generations In The Workplace / If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things / Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financially Writing, Wat Do You Actually Want For Ursef And Generations? by Kostka: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Stop waiting for that job employment. Why don't you look into being ur your master? Will you like a situation where you keep answering someone SIR until you liv this world. For how long will you collect peanuts after working tirelessly everyday. See, i understand that the situation of the country is nothing to write home about. But that's not enof reason for you to asept anything as a job just for keeping food on your table! You can actually stay at hime without having an office and earn money. Stop throwing away the facts that your phone can make u a millionaire. It may yake a lot time buh it's far more better than working everyday and get paid just once a day. I am not here to keep talking. I don't have a job interview invitation neither. Look at your phone and apologize to it for not being a smart user. Am not saying u shud liv your Job.. Even as u job, exoand ur income source. Go back to that person who must have shown you the online program called NNU INCOME PROGRAM. That requires a one time registration fee of 1600naira. Plead wt him to register you and guide you. Again, call that person that must have shown a recharge card business to you.. Precisely, RECHARGE AND GET PAID, ask the person to guide you and register wt atleast the minimum package which is 5k. These two businesses are real and legit. You may not register today.. Browse about them.. Source information about them and get back to me anyday uar ready with this number. 08162199026. Connect me on facebook via Stanislaus Kostka Udochukwu.
Good Afternoon!

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Group Massive Recruitment 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline / RSMSSB Lab Assistant Admit Card 2018 For 1200 Lab Assistant Recruitment 2018 / Oil And Gas Exploration OPEC Research Job Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.