Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs (32546 Views)

Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by magzey: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Her face too old to be serving corper, declaration of age caused it, anyway undecided undecided rip to the dead.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Temptee101(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Imagine, innocent soul just lost like that and sadly, many more to go the same way if the appropriate measures are not put in place to checkmate the tendency of such happening again
I keep saying this, Nigeria was founded on a seemingly shaky and faulty structure. Things can never change until the status quo is totally overhauled. Our military constitution should as a matter of urgency be declared null and void.

I'm just tired of typing RIP on a daily basis. What kind of country is this? We know the right things to do but it can never be done
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Dammylois(f): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
kaorama:
I know Garki hospital won't do that cos that is the hospital I use
well I'm sure they can do that... I know how they keep patients with referrals waiting talk more of an unknown one.... I went there once and that should be my last..... Rip to the dead
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Social media and bloggers, I hail oo. I know Garki Hospital very well. We're one of their vendors. I doubt if they could leave patients unattended, in such a critical state. The matter needs to be properly investigated, probably by was of coroner inquest and if the findings reveal any nonchalance on the part of the doctors on duty,, they must be made to face the wrath of the law, my take.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by KrystosCJ(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
uba1991:
so u, u ar not going to die abi? everything to u is politics. just ask God to forgiv u

If you know Haman, you will understand why I made this comment. It is clear that the people carrying out these killings do so with impunity because their brothers-in-charge won't challenge them.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by themanderon: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Either ways, Human life still don't worth shiit in this hell hole.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by patexcool(f): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
please you people should allow this lady to rest in peace abeg.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by wellmax(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
AKAKAK:

And Atiku is an Edo man
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by deleo16(m): 12:06am On Jul 06, 2018
franciskaine:
I just hope and pray false news won't bring another war on us. E just have to be careful what we spread around.
Reminds me of hotel Rwanda

1 Like

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Codes151(m): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2018
Wat did the bullet pierce that u could save... What was the cause of death.?

Was she brought in late, did she loose lot of blood..?? Why did we loose another princess while all this witches and wizards still look healthy... Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded / Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists / 13-Year-Old Boy Hangs Himself In Lagos To Protest Mum’s Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.