Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,413 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man (76629 Views)

How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) / Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor / Ekiti State To Clear 1,554 Hectares For Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
NA HIS VILLAGE WITCHES AND WIZARDS DEY FOLLOW AM
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Resign from job and jump into farming is not the issue, presently I have 3 plots of land in different location where I planted maize and cassava, the maize and cassava are doing pretty well, but have been taken by grass. I vowed that I will be the one to clear,, till the land and plant both the maize and cassava. Having done that, I also agree to my self that I won't hire any labour, I will be the one to clear the farm when the farm start growinf, presently I have just succeeded in clearing just a plot out of the 3 plots I cultivated, I do a 8am-5pm job, the reason why I am doing this is not that I can't afford to get farm boys to clear the over grown cassava and maize farm, but I just wish to feel the pain of farming, mind you since end of April when I planted the crops to now the farm aught to have been cleared. The truth remain that one should not be deceived, going into farming without money jumping into farming is just like one heading the suicidal way. I know that a whole lots of people will want to jump into this story and say if the person could resign from FRSCN and go into farming and he/she is making it, I can make it as well. Look very well before you dive.
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by madgoat(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by madgoat(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Okpadi:
My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year I Was Surprised - Nigerian Man

A man claimed on twitter that his friend Resigned from FRSC to go into farming and after a year he was surprised by his achievement and this is one of his motivation, he shares with some photos of the garri, sugar and groundnut combo he made to sell for just 100 Naira only.

Photos after the cut..

https://okpadi.ng/resigned-frsc-for-farming/

The guy's village people are really strong oh grin
You left Federal Govt job with steady salary to go into farming, my brother by the time poverty hits you well you will come back to your senses grin
Its all this kind of over-hyped posts on nairaland that make people resign from paid employment and rush into farming.
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by ashjay001(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
flexyrule:
I was actually expecting to see the FARM!
And instead of the primary school project displayed above, I would have preferred to see a warehouse filled with bags of Ijebu garri.
Wish him best of luck though.

Just look at d display platformangry
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by Leonbonapart(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
kestolove95:
Life is all about packaging...even God package life and gave it to his followers
brainless aboki woman ... You dey everywhere.
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by willibounce1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
stop wasting your effort and deceiving yourself with this nonsense you call packaging. If the people who usually drink garri want to, they know how to go buy proper derica or bucket or 50naira tied garri and sock with sugar or correct groundnut. nor be all this rubbish wey you waste money do and go wan sell 100naira.

Please you guys forming entrepreneur , learn to use your head..it is not everybody that will succeed in business. If you cannot use your brain to think very well and venture into meaningful business, don't even bother at all. Agriculture is good business but has to be large scale before you can make reasonable money.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by emperorblog(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
flexyrule:
And instead of the primary school project displayed above, I would have preferred to see a warehouse filled with bags of Ijebu garri.
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by romenna: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Na to comot from naija abeg. I no dey for dis kind garri business
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by bonna4u(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
I can't see cultivated cassava in the pictures.
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by ilyasom(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
thatigboman:
God bless his hustle. I really dont know why me, being a big igbo boy, do not like business or any anything. Working for govt and doing well. If all goes according to plan, i plan to retire at the compulsory age of 60 and just relax and enjoy my money and family. Only invest in treasury bills and money market and eat, sleep and wake without worry.
Have accepted that I will not be a big money person. Just have enough to take care of myself and my family till I die.
I love this bro

1 Like

Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by obembet(f): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice one
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by Dallat65: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Clone2020:
See packaging. All he needs now is to add another pouch for milk. I wonder if he needs NAFDAC approval for this.
Of course, he need to be registered by NAFDAC
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by femicyrus(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
this person is very wise. he abandoned a daily cursed job for the sake of his children for a peaceful, blessed and fruitful path. God bless your hustle.
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by ufuosman(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Daily money dey sweet
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by milemimi93(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
ugwusunday:
Hmmm, farm with no money no easy oo
when there's a WILL, there's a WAY.
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by piagetskinner(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
how many hectares of land
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by mechanics(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
He has a vision, and he knows where he will succeed.
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by maasoap(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
thunderbabs:
My pipu, smtin jus happen ryt now... shocked

How can you say packaging garri, with groundnut, and sugar is farming.

Are you maaaaddd?

How is dt farming? You must be maddd

He's not farming cassava, he's not producing gari, he's not cultivating sugarcane, he's not producing sugar, he's not cultivating groundnuts and he's not roasting groundnuts.
He's simply buying all these finished products and packing them. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by maasoap(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
madgoat:

The guy's village people are really strong oh grin
You left Federal Govt job with steady salary to go into farming, my brother by the time poverty hits you well you will come back to your senses grin
Its all this kind of over-hyped posts on nairaland that make people resign from paid employment and rush into farming.

No one needs to resign from a government job before going into farming. Packaged lie.
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Packaging is da bomb wow am so impress, o would luv to buy some ooh
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by thunderbabs: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
maasoap:

He's not farming cassava, he's not producing gari, he's not cultivating sugarcane, he's not producing sugar, he's not cultivating groundnuts and he's not roasting groundnuts.
He's simply buying all these finished products and packing them. Simple.

Can you imagine?
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hallams:
This one wey agric threads dey hit frontpage. Moderatorswhat are we celebrating?

Ermmmmm, Snake is still part of agriculture. This is just an extension.
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by Michaelkelvin1(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
the work of the villagers has started again...!!
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by HonAdeli(m): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2018
Uglymugg:
just from looking at the picture?

Yes oo my brother
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by khvnggift(m): 12:53am On Jul 06, 2018
D guy fr jst add water join mak he be ready to eat. Nice innovation
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by newslifeop: 1:10am On Jul 06, 2018
hmm
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by Elchoko: 1:24am On Jul 06, 2018
My guy want to end World hunger.
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by hardon1(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2018
who una won deceive. your friend was fired, go and ask well. one can be a road safety employee ans still be a successful farmer
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Okpadi:
My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year I Was Surprised - Nigerian Man

A man claimed on twitter that his friend Resigned from FRSC to go into farming and after a year he was surprised by his achievement and this is one of his motivation, he shares with some photos of the garri, sugar and groundnut combo he made to sell for just 100 Naira only.

Photos after the cut..

https://okpadi.ng/resigned-frsc-for-farming/

This is awesome!!!! I'm seriously inspired.
Thank you OP for this awesome post.
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2018
flexyrule:

You're an ugly and very bitter person!!
If the OP had written that that same package was done in Turkey, you would have applauded it

Ugly person. Drink some milk to beautify your mind. you'll be alright eventually.
Re: My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man by flexyrule(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2018
kneehighbootz:

You're an ugly and very bitter person!!
If the OP had written that that same package was done in Turkey, you would have applauded it

Ugly person. Drink some milk to beautify your mind. you'll be alright eventually.
I don't celebrate mediocrity.
Replying you is one honor you not gonna get a second time.
Go to sleep b*itch!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest / Huge Crocodile Caught Alive Behind A Nairalander's Poultry Farm In Ogun State / King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.