Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Watermelon Farming Business Secrets - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Watermelon Farming Business Secrets (286 Views)

Surviving Ray Hussain | 5 Business Secrets Every Digital Marketing Agency Owner / How To Grow Watermelon / Have You Ever Seen A Peeled Watermelon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watermelon Farming Business Secrets by j6ix(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Learn The Secrets That I sed To Make Over N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber fruits Within 3months And Doubled It The Next 3months In Nigeria

…See how these fruits above can make you as rich as you wish to be
A millionaire within a year…
Here is how!
Watermelon and cucumber are both fruits that are liked by almost everyone around you.

This is to say that its demand is high

In which case, if you are able to produce your own watermelon and cucumber for sale, people will rush it. Right?…………..

Well some people can’t, but you can-if not, you wouldn’t be here in this web page.
Your presence here defines you as an entrepreneur who is looking for a nice opportunity to succeed.

I once was and I still am.

So I know-you want to succeed. Right?………

If yes,

What Do I Do?
Start up a watermelon and cucumber Agro-Business that will change your life story with a little investment of less than 35k and make you up to #750,000 within a short period of 75-80days anywhere in Nigeria.

This you can repeat in the east, west, and southern Nigeria the same year to double your pay. But as much as wish in the north.

Just Do This and Do It Right
Venture into watermelon and cucumber Agro-Business like the smart guys that already do it.

This is what the smart guys do.

They do not go into Agro-Business with cutlass and hoe instead they face it mechanically and smartly.

Do you not know that OBJ (Obasanjo), Alinko Dangote and most of other rich men in Nigeria are also farmers-But smart ones?
Yes! Start up your own Agro-Business as I would teach you, utilizing the modern ways of today farming and make yourself a fortune.

Do You Still Ask How? Here Is It Then
Do you not know that watermelon for example has an average lifespan of just 80days and cucumber 65days?

This makes it then, that if you do things as I will show you-you will unfailingly become a millionaire farmer within a year.

Who Is This Guy and Why Should I Believe Him?

Learn more from source

https://agrohow.moneywaynetwork.com/how-to-make-up-to-n750000-from-watermelon-and-cucumber-farming/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Listen And Know Your Own Life / Please Let Us Respect One Another's Opinions / Branded T Shirt Print & Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.