Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) (51333 Views)

Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] / Osinachi Concert: Kate Henshaw, Humblesmith, Tiwa Savage, Others Spotted / Humblesmith, CDQ, Idris Abdulkareem And Sammy Okposo Perform At 1lagosfiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by derrydinny: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
tiwa savage is actually doing too much, she wants to cement her place as the bad girl of naija music

mods, una welldone o, just 1 comment and it don land for fp
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by shammahyaro(f): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
tiwa is so hot, humblesmith be looking like old man tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by uwa1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Beautiful...

7 Likes

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
E remain me. las las na me go handle her well and be her last bus stop !

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Emy99(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Tiwa is really taking good care of herself.
I learnt she is single, meanwhile she'll need someone like me to help raise her toddler with her(that male factor in Hanks Anokwu voice)
made4naijamusic:
Super Hot Attraction Humblesmith x Tiwa Savage ����

see photos

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/super-hot-attraction-humblesmith-x-tiwa-savage-photos

2 Likes

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Omu aunty yii ti de (slack).

Too much sucking from small boys.

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by megafone: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Before year ends, she go serve them HIV round! who's next?
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Saff(f): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
finesounds01:
I love you tiwa
me too

3 Likes

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
D guy use his hand 2 hold his dick 4 poket
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by iamrammy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
Tiwa is fine but she can never be hot!
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
Meekdon:
FTC

smiley

Olosho after small WIZKID na this boy e deh follow now

Common sense nor tell you say na video shoot?

4 Likes

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Proffdada: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Our Blac Chyna destroying youths upandan undecided undecided
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Meekdon:
FTC

It's a music video jare
Shut Up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Tiwa don't know her class .
She is a bit "loosed"
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by SteveMarvic: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
that's a video shoot of their song nah humblesmith ft tiwa savage on his album

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Super Hot Attraction Humblesmith x Tiwa Savage ����

see photos

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/super-hot-attraction-humblesmith-x-tiwa-savage-photos

Industry boys Don Chow this one finish
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by vRendoh(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
finesounds01:
I love you tiwa

Why you love her? Na to clap for her enter grave abi it is ok to you by all the happening?
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by hammer6F: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
AHHHHHHHH!

SO THIS IS HOW YORUBA WANT TO PLAY IT.

I DID NOT KNOW IGBO DICK HAVE TURN TO CANDY.

JUST YESTERDAY, DEY WERE SHOWING US ONE IGBO GUY AND YORUBA GIRL, NOW IT IS TIWA AND SMITH.

WE SHALL SEE...
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by mexxmoney: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
Amarabae:
Tiwa don't know her class .
She is a bit "loosed"
She is loosed because she took a picture with a fellow artiste? They actually did a song together in humblesmith's album and that picture is obviously the cover photo or video shoot for the track. You can see that the picture is the work of a professional and not just a random picture. Don't join all the bitter comments coming from jobless nonentities on nairaland trying to cast aspersions at a very successful woman. You're better than that

3 Likes

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
mexxmoney:

She is loosed because she took a picture with a fellow artiste? They actually did a song together in humblesmith's album and that picture is obviously the cover photo or video shoot for the track. You can see that the picture is the work of a professional and not just a random picture. Don't join all the bitter comments coming from jobless nonentities on nairaland trying to cast aspersions at a very successful woman. You're better than that
Nonsense.
Fellow artiste my foot.
She is a mother and former wife, she should show some class,
It's okay to have a good friendship with your fellow artiste but not always dressing shallowly and posing in a cheap style with little boys.
Take a look at this picture in this thread , it should a lady who don't know her level even if it is a music video photoshoot.
She should buckle up please .
She ought to be in the class of Genevieve nnaji, Rita Dominic, Stephanie okereke etc
Not reducing herself to Maheeda level

1 Like

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Akorlism(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Meekdon:
FTC

smiley

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by mexxmoney: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Amarabae:

Nonsense.
Fellow artiste my foot.
She is a mother and former wife, she should show some class,
It's okay to have a good friendship with your fellow artiste but not always dressing shallowly and posing in a cheap style with little boys.
Take a look at this picture in this thread , it should a lady who don't know her level even if it is a music video photoshoot.
She should buckle up please .
She ought to be in the class of Genevieve nnaji, Rita Dominic, Stephanie okereke etc
Not reducing herself to Maheeda level

Wow, I guess you will say the same of Beyonce. She's married and she does same thing if not worse than Tiwa. These people are professionals and the costume aspect is part of the music video production process, it's telling a story like a movie and what I like about these to two ladies is that they put a lot of work into their acts and they always nail it and that's why they are at the top of their respective music industries. I hope you don't go about judging Married actresses who act raunchy scenes in movies or married athletes e.g swimmers, sprinters and field athletes who wear scant clothing while competing

5 Likes

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by benfluleck: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
mexxmoney:

Wow, I guess you will say the same of Beyonce. She's married and she does same thing if not worse than Tiwa. These people are professionals and the costume aspect is part of the music video production process, it's telling a story like a movie and what I like about these to two ladies is that they put a lot of work into their acts and they always nail it and that's why they are at the top of their respective music industries. I hope you don't go about judging Married actresses who act raunchy scenes in movies or married athletes e.g swimmers, sprinters and field athletes who wear scant clothing while competing

Please don't waste your energy trying to reason with uneducated folk they are probably replying you from their village hut. You will just get tired let them go school first, pass primary 6 and then come and try and justify their argument.

5 Likes

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
rawpadgin:
The worst thing that can happen to any man is to get married to a lose woman undecided
Coming from a lose man wink

4 Likes

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Ayomosix(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
u are only looking at the physicals
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Coming from a lose man wink
undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
angry
why are you on my tail?

If u like me tell me u like, stop worrying me tongue tongue
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Iceathome(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Title should be- Humblesmith and sex doll pls
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
rawpadgin:
why are you on my tail?

If u like me tell me u like, stop worrying me tongue tongue
Like you ke do you have money

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat / DonJazzy's Hilarious Congratulatory Tweet To Rihanna / Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.