Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) (51334 Views)

Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] / Osinachi Concert: Kate Henshaw, Humblesmith, Tiwa Savage, Others Spotted / Humblesmith, CDQ, Idris Abdulkareem And Sammy Okposo Perform At 1lagosfiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Like you ke do you have money
do i broke to u

But i will pass anyway. I don't do gold diggers undecided tongue
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Meekdon: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
cheesy
rawpadgin:
do i broke to u
tongue

grin
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
rawpadgin:
do i broke to u

It take's one to quote one wink

2 Likes

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Meekdon: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
It take's one to quote one wink
grin
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by obynorecz: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Super Hot Attraction Humblesmith x Tiwa Savage ����

see photos

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/super-hot-attraction-humblesmith-x-tiwa-savage-photos

Notting de hot for here
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Meekdon: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Savage grin
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Youngadvocate(m): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Some nairalanders are just as dumb as anything.

Some you guys haven't heard "Attracta" song remix where Humblesmith featured Tiwa Savage?

Mumus

3 Likes

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by shadeze: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
rawpadgin:
The worst thing that can happen to any man is to get married to a lose woman undecided
And the worse thing that can happen to any woman is to marry a lazy, good-for-nothing cheater of a husband

2 Likes

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by shibanbo(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=esintegrated post=69117356]Is that a new type of bra design, Humble Smith always have this village boy look to me.

Buy your data at affordable rates with 90days validity

Check image below[/quote

Oga MTN 1gb is now #550
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by shibanbo(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
esintegrated:
Is that a new type of bra design, Humble Smith always have this village boy look to me.

Buy your data at affordable rates with 90days validity

Check image below
Man data nah 550 MTN 1gb
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Obierika(m): 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
When did Humblesmith become this tall?
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by greggng: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
I am so happy Tiwa salvage has been blessed to fool all of you. This lady is so mature to the extent you guys cannot comprehend. Are you saying she has no life of her own...so anyone she takes pic with now makes her an Olosho. Even if she is the greatest Olosho, I will gladly welcome her to my life cos she is real .

1 Like

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Revolva(m): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2018
Ahmed musa de say make i tell u dis humble smith

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Hahnemann: 12:16am On Jul 06, 2018
CyberWolf:
Is he afraid to grab her like wizkid? Common grab that damn waist.. But this lady hot die, I understand what T-billz passed through, me too will be jealous as Fvck

Pls I'm still waiting for u to show me d HOT
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by donqx: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2018
hmm
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by adesina746: 5:54am On Jul 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
The worst thing that can happen to any man is to get married to a lose woman undecided

My Brother that is why marriage is necessary and it is compulsory for a man to be the head and women to follow the commands of the man by the order of God himself. because most ladies have the tendency to be lose irrespective of their age if not married. I only pray for the younger generation of ladies to know the right thing that marriage is ordained by God, so they won't follow the footstep of this female celebrities that have rubbished the marriage institution and make it look like its less important
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by adesina746: 6:09am On Jul 06, 2018
benfluleck:

Please don't waste your energy trying to reason with uneducated folk they are probably replying you from their village hut. You will just get tired let them go school first, pass primary 6 and then come and try and justify their argument.

If your own education taught you that a lady should lose her dignity and decency all in the name of professionalism. Then i can say you should get a refund of school fees. You are actually the uneducated one here. Shikena
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by adesina746: 6:11am On Jul 06, 2018
greggng:
I am so happy Tiwa salvage has been blessed to fool all of you. This lady is so mature to the extent you guys cannot comprehend. Are you saying she has no life of her own...so anyone she takes pic with now makes her an Olosho. Even if she is the greatest Olosho, I will gladly welcome her to my life cos she is real .

Real blessing is for God to be pleased with you and do things that will make you make heaven. I don't know her heart but if am to judge by her actions then I wont say she is blessed because having money or being a successful musician alone doesn't equate to blessing . She is not happily married, she is too indecent as a mother and if always showing your ass or boobs without discipline means blessing to you start rethinking. We humans have lost value and dignity and that is why we see abnormal things as normal now.
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by ytiyig: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2018
NGO WEBSITE DEVELOPEMEN|T

Get NGO Website At Value You Can Get Anywhere else!

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!

You also get a FREE Brand Logo plus other incredible add-ons!

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Vornic: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2018
SMH for some dumb Nigerians. It's just a music video for God's sake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR_J-SxCM9Q
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2018
PRESENTATION:
I guess Tiwa Savage is also fukking Humblesmith undecided because our nairaland brothers said she was fukking Wiz when they’d where taking those cosy pics. It’s fukking publicity and a bid to remain relevant.

*i love how ladies package their sagged boobies kiss

unlike your sagging testicles that your boxers cannot package.
doh

2 Likes

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Jodhar: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2018
kneehighbootz:

unlike your sagging testicles that your boxers cannot package.
doh
Lmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Euclidean(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2018
For humblesmith mind
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by nobone(f): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2018
tiwa ur cool but wats going on, it was wizkid now its humblesmith?? undecided undecided
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by MrCork: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
Saff:
me too

..I no.. can I come on yor leg? smiley

1 Like

Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Obinna53: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by Saff(f): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
MrCork:

..I no.. can I come on yor leg? smiley
can you tie your neck with a rope?
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by MrCork: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
Saff:

angry
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by MrCork: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
Saff:

.....baby am a lover not a fighter. ..u no that right? ...anyways what u wearin? smiley
Re: Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) by N0favors: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
MrCork:

.....baby am a lover not a fighter. ..u no that right? ...anyways what u wearin? smiley
tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DonJazzy's Hilarious Congratulatory Tweet To Rihanna / Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.