Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,967 members, 7,952,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Highly Profitable Business Idea You And I Can Start Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Highly Profitable Business Idea You And I Can Start Today (1150 Views)

Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand / Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today / Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highly Profitable Business Idea You And I Can Start Today by Businesstools(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
The business is about supplying a particular food stuff. I have drawn out a plan already, but I cannot share it here (I don't want someone to steal my idea).

If properly executed, this business can bring in millions of naira monthly.

I need someone to join me in executing it. The capital requirement is not much. If you're interested, send me an email: businesstoolsnigeria@gmail.com and I'll give a little more detail.

NOTE: I need just one partner. After which I'll close this thread.

The partner must be based in Lagos.
Re: Highly Profitable Business Idea You And I Can Start Today by Businesstools(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Still Open.
Re: Highly Profitable Business Idea You And I Can Start Today by coolbolaji(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
How much is the capital?
Re: Highly Profitable Business Idea You And I Can Start Today by Businesstools(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
Less than N150,000.

coolbolaji:
How much is the capital?
Re: Highly Profitable Business Idea You And I Can Start Today by abdulrazat(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2018
Interested, drop your contact.

Also let me state contracts and sureties will be needed from both side.
Re: Highly Profitable Business Idea You And I Can Start Today by Seniorcitizen(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Reach me if it's genuine..08063690657
Re: Highly Profitable Business Idea You And I Can Start Today by owelle22(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Businesstools:
The business is about supplying a particular food stuff. I have drawn out a plan already, but I cannot share it here (I don't want someone to steal my idea).

I need someone to join me in executing it. The capital requirement is not much. If you're interested, send me an email: businesstoolsnigeria@gmail.com and I'll give a little more detail.

Sent you a mail now
Re: Highly Profitable Business Idea You And I Can Start Today by Businesstools(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
I'll check.

owelle22:

Sent you a mail now
Re: Highly Profitable Business Idea You And I Can Start Today by bassit: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2018
Lets talk...08052028827
Re: Highly Profitable Business Idea You And I Can Start Today by Businesstools(m): 6:17am On Jul 08, 2018
Still receiving emails.
Re: Highly Profitable Business Idea You And I Can Start Today by faithoni: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2018
Businesstools:

I need someone to join me in executing it. The capital requirement is not much. If you're interested, send me an email: businesstoolsnigeria@gmail.com and I'll give a little more detail.faithoni91@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita-tvc News / Earn NGN20,000+ In A Month With Bankalert Income Program..real, Legit And Paying / What Business Can I Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.