Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,851 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What Business Can I Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira (1103 Views)

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! / Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by dmltoyin(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
I have a capital of #500,000 and I'm still in a dilemma of the kind of business to venture into that is profitable and longlasting

Nairalanders, I need you advise on this and probably an insight into any idea presented.
Thanks.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Re: What Business Can I Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by blackpanthar: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
IF YOU COULD HAVE 500K And still not know what business to do then the best thing is INVEST.

a lot of peeps may come here and tell you juicy investments... but the 3 greatest and best INVESTMENTS ever... are .... REAL ESTATE, AGRICULTURE and GOVERNMENT SECURITIES.

simply sit and think for yourself..... BECAUSE... whatever business they tell you will work WONT WORK FOR YOU.... every body is different.... Not everyone can handle online business like cryptocurrency... or offline business like keke napep balance and carry... so pls you asked the wrong question.... because different businesses are tailored for different people.... FIND YOUR OWN and LEARN THE TRICKS OF THE BUSINESS THAT BEST SUITS YOU and give it your best shot.

BYE

dmltoyin:
I have a capital of #500,000 and I'm still in a dilemma of the kind of business to venture into that is profitable and longlasting

Nairalanders, I need you advise on this and probably an insight into any idea presented.
Thanks.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Re: What Business Can I Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by dmltoyin(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
blackpanthar:
IF YOU COULD HAVE 500K And still not know what business to do then the best thing is INVEST.

a lot of peeps may come here and tell you juicy investments... but the 3 greatest and best INVESTMENTS ever... are .... REAL ESTATE, AGRICULTURE and GOVERNMENT SECURITIES.

simply sit and think for yourself..... BECAUSE... whatever business they tell you will work WONT WORK FOR YOU.... every body is different.... Not everyone can handle online business like cryptocurrency... or offline business like keke napep balance and carry... so pls you asked the wrong question.... because different businesses are tailored for different people.... FIND YOUR OWN and LEARN THE TRICKS OF THE BUSINESS THAT BEST SUITS YOU and give it your best shot.

BYE

I get you
Much appreciated
Re: What Business Can I Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ok,how about investing in agric business like selling of hatched catfish fingerlings,you can set it up within your vicinity using rubber tanks,get proper training about how to hatch fishes from male and female boostocks that can provide you with thousands of fingerlings which you can sell to alot of catfish farmers.Its a real money generating biz and their lots of farmers readily available to get them.Its a business I am practically into and most times am Even short of supply because of the huge demand,I can also give you some phone contacts and addresses of big farms within Nigeria that are ever ready to book down for your fingerlings.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by tyup(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
blackpanthar:

BYE

Lol straight and nailed

(1) (Reply)

Review Of RTGS Transfer Fee - What Is It? / OPay to Take on Uber And Bolt After Launching OCar, its Ride-Hailing Service / Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.