Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

What Is The Best Adsense Alternative For Blogs? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Adsense Alternative For Blogs? (744 Views)

Best Adsense Alternative For Bloggers 2020 / Adz2you The Best Adsense Alternative For Website Owners. / Who Is The Best Adsense Earner In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Adsense Alternative For Blogs? by Robynwelo1(f): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
I have a blog with Blogger. My blog is two months old. I am very certain AdSense will not approve my blog because I have just seven posts so far, low traffic, no domain name, and it's fairly new. I tried infolinks twice now, they rejected my blog. Any other good alternative to AdSense? Also what can I do to get infolinks' approval. I want either banner or click ads please.
Re: What Is The Best Adsense Alternative For Blogs? by mrkachi13(m): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
Get a domain name before looking for money

Robynwelo1:
I have a blog with Blogger, Rojoguide. My blog is two months old. I am very certain AdSense will not approve my blog because I have just seven posts so far, low traffic, no domain name, and it's fairly new. I tried infolinks twice now, they rejected my blog. Any other good alternative to AdSense? Also what can I do to get infolinks' approval. I want either banner or click ads please.

Here's my blog https://rojoguide..com

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Adsense Alternative For Blogs? by czarina(f): 12:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Robynwelo1:
I have a blog with Blogger, Rojoguide. My blog is two months old. I am very certain AdSense will not approve my blog because I have just seven posts so far, low traffic, no domain name, and it's fairly new. I tried infolinks twice now, they rejected my blog. Any other good alternative to AdSense? Also what can I do to get infolinks' approval. I want either banner or click ads please.

Here's my blog https://rojoguide..com
I understand your predicament but getting a domain name would be a good step in the right direction. You'll not be taken seriously by readers if you still use the ish and I'm very positive you can not get Adsense without a domain name. Also, try writing more articles than you currently do and if you have a full time job getting in the way of it, I'd suggest you pay Freelance Writers to help you do that. Be ready to spend money if you ever intend to earn from it. I understand the finances may not be available now but you should curate more articles to while you hustle for funds. No way are you getting Ads permission anywhere with just seven articles even though you get a domain name. All the best dearie. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Adsense Alternative For Blogs? by Robynwelo1(f): 1:42am On Jul 06, 2018
czarina:
I understand your predicament but getting a domain name would be a good step in the right direction. You'll not be taken seriously by readers if you still use the ish and I'm very positive you can not get Adsense without a domain name. Also, try writing more articles than you currently do and if you have a full time job getting in the way of it, I'd suggest you pay Freelance Writers to help you do that. Be ready to spend money if you ever intend to earn from it. I understand the finances may not be available now but you should curate more articles to while you hustle for funds. No way are you getting Ads permission anywhere with just seven articles even though you get a domain name. All the best dearie. kiss

Very true, thank you.
Re: What Is The Best Adsense Alternative For Blogs? by smnahidemon: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2020
You can AdSense and blogger blog-related posts on this site.

Site here: https://slimblogger.com
Re: What Is The Best Adsense Alternative For Blogs? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
If your contents are original, with that 7 posts adsense will approve your blog.

I have adsense for sale with domain
Re: What Is The Best Adsense Alternative For Blogs? by dave06(f): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2020
UNCLEOKORO:
If your contents are original, with that 7 posts adsense will approve your blog.

I have adsense for sale with domain

How much?
Re: What Is The Best Adsense Alternative For Blogs? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2020
dave06:

How much?

contact.uncleokoro@gmail.co m
Re: What Is The Best Adsense Alternative For Blogs? by dave06(f): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2020
UNCLEOKORO:

contact.uncleokoro@gmail.co m
Is it verified?
Re: What Is The Best Adsense Alternative For Blogs? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
dave06:

Is it verified?

For 30k?
Haba na! Oga. How far na

(1) (Reply)

5 Important Reasons Why You Should Change Your Website Domain Name Right Now! / What Are Backlinks In Seo? Free Ways To Build High Quality Backlinks To Website / Top Web Hosting Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.