Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death (47335 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by happney65: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
pol23:
RIP to the boy...
But what's the meaning of Dbanj Wife sister?
Imagine the kind news Una dey bring come FP.
A mu ni se olorun.
Dbanj's gateman's sister's nephew's cousin finally speak too.

Sammy Walsh is an OAP on MTV BASE..She is even far more popular than DBanj's Wife..

1 Like

Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by shilz(f): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
post=69117943:
Accept our condolences.
This is a very trying times for the 2 families involved.
We pray God replace this great loss of DanielThe3rd with triplet for the parents.
It will end in praise.
no kid can ever replace another.
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
shilz:
no kid can ever replace another.
You are very right sis.
But it will be better they have another baby than not having the privilege to have one again.
That is our point ma.

Love the look of what is on your profile.
What is the name?
What's the recipe?
Cooking is our hobby too, we love trying new things!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by iswallker(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
1stola:
Carelessness!

Over-slaying

Lack of home training.

Imagine her saying god gives and he will want them back at some point..

So god wanted the boy back...

Anyway, you summarised their predicament...

1 Like

Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by billyG(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
MICHEALADEX:
Google the satanic sacrifice calendar and see what June 23 say...the little innocent died on his label logo. In the sacrifice the lamb and the offreer must be distance apart.

I just pray the spirit of that boy come chasing all the people who remotely killed him
Gimme a link.
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by Jimmy231: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Gloriousgud:
oh rest in peace little king. your parents negligence course your death. anyway, God know everything. rest on dear.
why can't you just keep shot for a while. Is it your baby?

1 Like

Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by teondi(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
oshe11:
The boy TOO FRESH
was fresh...RIP to him
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by Jimmy231: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
fatymore:
I am angry f(Some Nigerians doesn't deserves to be helped)

An ungrateful man who sat beside me stole my purse after paying for his tfare. May God give you what you deserves...

If you even requested for more money from me, I would have given you... Than stealing my purse which contains valuables...

Useless Agbaya
Abeg carry you mater go meet babalawo na hear them still ur money.
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by blackaxe78: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Let the boys spirit rest in wherever he his

E don do

Person no fit sleep in peace again
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by fatymore(f): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Jimmy231:
Abeg carry you mater go meet babalawo na hear them still ur money.
ur case no be natural...
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by opomulero101(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Gloriousgud:
oh rest in peace little king. your parents negligence course your death. anyway, God know everything. rest on dear.

"course your death"
R.I.P English.
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
same here ... sad
Fahrenhite:
Considering the pain i felt on hearing this news i can only imagine what the family is feeling and going through. It will get better for all of us in this country, this i know.
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by RapportNaija(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
emmyid:
And so? So, being a Dbanj wife's sister, she is now a celebrity?..

Hope you will keep us updated when each and every member of the family speak out.

Kind of. She works in the media, and I think she has a child for Ice Prince or so. So, she a celeb, coupled with being a sister in-law the Bangalee, she qualifies to be one.
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by ashjay001(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Gloriousgud:

If u've witnessed death, negligence, will be d least of ur worries!

Are dey d first to own an unprotected swimming pool with kids in d home?

How are u sure, d baby, hasn't been trained to thread water/float?

U actually think, u're d first, to suggest protecting d pool

Abeg, shift! Na pple like u, dey always find pple to blame, when d sh*t, hits d fan!

I'm sure, u criticize, PMB, for blaming his woes n GEJ too

2 Likes

Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by ivanG07(m): 12:11am On Jul 06, 2018
countryfive:
Only God knows the truth about his death
shall we say more money is coming or to live long? as for me no one can convince me untill the mother tell the whole world were was she when the child was drawning,did both of them know the purpose of god creating that child? who will now rescue those god sent him to com rescue?both of them are dibolic and blood succer ritualist,sooner the mater will be forgoten but your judgment is with god.RIP fine boy,the point is that you came through the wrong source.
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by donqx: 12:58am On Jul 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by greggng: 1:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Nigerians are evil minded. I remembered an incident that happened 2010. My friend Julius called me that he was coming to my place on December 25th 2010. On that faithful day he and his friend had an accident while coming and he died . The driver that killed him was arrested but to my greatest surprise some people around were spreading the rumour that I must 've used him for juju to enhance my riches. I cried for days . Even though i was vindicated, that memory never departed from me. Most people that 've riches today might be innocent but in Nigeria something they cannot comprehend is juju related

1 Like

Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by naijacentric(m): 1:12am On Jul 06, 2018
aflame100:
what is this moniker saying?? Am not understanding. ...
he is right ignorant guy
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by bigblackbeautif: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2018
Its a real heartbreaker for any family bit does not change the fact that it was sheer negligence.. Rip little angel...ur parents failed in not protecting u....
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by ytiyig: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2018
NGO WEBSITE DEVELOPEMEN|T

Get NGO Website At Value You Can Get Anywhere else!

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!

You also get a FREE Brand Logo plus other incredible add-ons!

Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by thunderbabs: 6:20am On Jul 06, 2018
Why una dey mourn like dz na...mk dbanj jus do hin wife quick bcoz d boi is coming back.

He jus quickly go carry smtin wey e forget for heaven come ni. He is now waiting for hz father to fire, he will walk in again jejely and stay away from d pool dz tym
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by aflame100(m): 6:28am On Jul 06, 2018
naijacentric:
he is right ignorant guy
how is he right? knowledgeable guy.
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by seunbabalola(m): 6:35am On Jul 06, 2018
jennifermahan:
Sammy Walsh, the sister to Dbanj's wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow, has spoken for the first time since her nephew drowned at home in Ikoyi.

The post is quite emotional and gives a glimpse into the depth of pain the family must be going through following the death of Daniel the Third.

She wrote:

It has taken me all day to make this post.

I’ve cancelled and retyped and cancelled again and have also gotten to a place of do I really need to even do one? And I battled and battled...? But

— I got thousands and thousands of msgs on here from people I Dnt even know sending the kindest words of encouragement to my sister and family and just like everyone doesn’t know what to say at this time, I had no clue what I would type. __ —forgive me for this is new for me and mine.

__ For all of you that made ur accusations and even went as far as going into my DMs to insult my family and I in our loss, it only took 1 sec to delete and block and I didn’t even remember ur name after , but for Wats it worth I pray for ur dark heart.

__However and most importantly , to follow up with my brother in law and sister that we are so grateful for the kindness shown , in these dark days of sooo much mourning , I thank u for the msgs and calls and support .
I can’t thank u enough that each and everyone of you reminded me of kindness and genuine love and empathy at this time. —-I have a guardian angel now ??.

—-life is so short and fickle, the body is just flesh and ur soul is what matters, in all this sadness around us and in our country let’s get up, be and do right. Love fully and be kind to one another . —-Love the people that God gives you everyday because he will want them back at some point.

RIP my sweet boy, u made me sooo happy even when I watched u sleep and that’s the way u shall be remembered ,
#danielthethird

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/dbanjs-wifes-sister-speaks-for-the-first-time-about-the-death-of-her-nephew

hmmmm, death !!! the boy is just so cute and innocent....death sucks....i just hope Dbanj gets over this asap cos I know how sad it feels....
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by abeliver: 6:35am On Jul 06, 2018
Nigerians and their "God knows the best" kind of talk tire me o..
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by JagaLove: 6:37am On Jul 06, 2018
Everybody will become famous now bcoz of dis. Which one is dbanj wife's sister again
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by naijacentric(m): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2018
aflame100:
how is he right? knowledgeable guy.
do ur research it wont hurt there are things the ordinary eyes dont see
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2018
All these artists always losing a family member. First a picture of son precariously by the pool side,...act of negligence eh. Weeks later ......
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by emmyid(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2018
RapportNaija:

Kind of. She works in the media, and I think she has a child for Ice Prince or so. So, she a celeb, coupled with being a sister in-law the Bangalee, she qualifies to be one.

Ok.. I see. Thanks for throwing more light
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by Burgerlomo: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
So sad cool
Re: Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2018
billyG:

Gimme a link.

https://archive.org/stream/IlluminatiPaganSatanicHolidaysSpringmeierEzekiel/Illuminati%20Pagan%20Satanic%20Holidays%20Springmeier%20Ezekiel_djvu.txt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Notting Hill Looking Beautiful (Photos) / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Son Passes Out At US Embassy / Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.