Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How To Withdraw My Online Money In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Withdraw My Online Money In Nigeria (818 Views)

I Don't Know How To Withdraw My Adsense Earnings / How Do I Withdraw My Adsense Earnings For The First Time? / Is There Anyway To Withdraw From Transferwise In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw My Online Money In Nigeria by Fawazo1: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
HOW CAN I WITHDRAW MY MONEY ONLINE
After working online for a while now...my effort has really boomed and transformed into something else and my websites have really been progressing. The time have come to withdraw my cash now and im lost cuz i dont really know what to do.
The website i work with wants to pay me through -
webmoney
paypal
OKPAY
Skrill
bit coin
Maestro
amazon
payza
please which of this can i use to get the cash into my firstbank account with the easiest of effort cuz im so confused right now and i dont know which one to pick out of the listings. And, if you can also help me with the procedure to go about all this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Withdraw My Online Money In Nigeria by Sanchez01: 6:06am On Jul 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

BLOG Or Website: Which Is Better For Posting Job Openings And Articles? / Help Suggest A Name For A 9ja Based Premium Themes & Plugin Website / Not available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.