Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Website Training, Blogging & Online Business Training. Location: Port Harcourt. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Website Training, Blogging & Online Business Training. Location: Port Harcourt. (983 Views)

Web Design | Blogging | Online Business Training - Location: Port Harcourt. / Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* / IMPORTATION Business Training & Mentorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Training, Blogging & Online Business Training. Location: Port Harcourt. by owoblow2018: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
If you are around Port Harcourt and you have been in search of a website designer or blogger that will teach and guide you,
contact me on: 08065847947
If you also stay around Owerri, Aba and Umuahia, contact me as i also move round these cities for my training business.

Below are the various things you will learn in-line with the training.

(1) How to design different types of websites such as

(a) E-commerce websites like Jumia etc
(b) All types of business websites
(c) Forums like nairaland etc
(d) Social media sites. Chat site like facebook
(e) paid membership sites like Helping hands Intl etc
(f) Blog sites
(g) Classified sites like jiji, OLX
(h) Football report site like livescore

And so many other types of website that you can start making money with. Note, my aim is not just teaching and leaving you.
As i teach you, i also show you how you can start making money with your website.

Note: You dont need to be scared of, if atal you can learn all these. Am an instructor and i know how to do the coaching well even if you are a novice in computer and internet.

You dont need to be scared of coding because that is not the environment we are working on. Website designing has been reduced to an easy way to learn and understand. We are gonna be learning with the #1 CMS program known as wordpress which is interactive in nature and multi-functional.

I have a mission of teaching over 1,000,000 people in web designing, blogging and online business.

So, if you are around Port Harcourt, Owerri, Aba and Umuahia and you are interested in the above listed trainings, Call me on: 08065847947

You can visit my website below:

Re: Website Training, Blogging & Online Business Training. Location: Port Harcourt. by owoblow2018: 6:09am On Jul 06, 2018
Online business is the surest means of earning money here in Nigeria because these days its really difficult to acquire a shop because of high cost. So why not embrace online and start making money. You will even make more money in online business than offline and with less expenses.
Re: Website Training, Blogging & Online Business Training. Location: Port Harcourt. by owoblow2018: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Get involved, do it yourself. Be the backender and not the frontender.
Start online hustling now and tell the big stories in next one year.
Join us to be cashing out the big money from google monthly.

Join the training to findout more. Location: Port Harcourt.
Re: Website Training, Blogging & Online Business Training. Location: Port Harcourt. by owoblow2018: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Get quality training even for teenagers so that they will have good future tomorrow with I.T
Re: Website Training, Blogging & Online Business Training. Location: Port Harcourt. by owoblow2018: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
The best time to learn website designing, blogging and start online business is now... I know where i should have
been if i learnt mine before 18years, i should have been far ahead of where i am now. But i still thank God.

If you have any young male or female around you that have passion for I.T, please
i need them in, am a passionate teacher, i will love to train them at a very affordable training fee.

My location is Port Harcourt. But still move around to Owerri, Aba and Umuahia for my trainings.
Call: 08065847947
Re: Website Training, Blogging & Online Business Training. Location: Port Harcourt. by owoblow2018: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
The best time to start online business is now that you are seeing this post so that you can get to the climax like others on time.
Its not magic. Its all about your interest to start and keep doing what is been required to do.
Re: Website Training, Blogging & Online Business Training. Location: Port Harcourt. by owoblow2018: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Join others and enroll on the training. dont be left behind
Re: Website Training, Blogging & Online Business Training. Location: Port Harcourt. by owoblow2018: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Think wise, remember we are in the 21st century business. So, the better you embrace I.T now, the better your future becomes.
Re: Website Training, Blogging & Online Business Training. Location: Port Harcourt. by owoblow2018: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2018
When you acquire all these knowledge, it will guarantee you multiple streams of income
Re: Website Training, Blogging & Online Business Training. Location: Port Harcourt. by owoblow2018: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
bring your younger one's this holiday to enroll in web designing, blogging and other internet related training as part of catch them young initiative.
Re: Website Training, Blogging & Online Business Training. Location: Port Harcourt. by owoblow2018: 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
Join others and get trained now. Web design, Blogging and general online business training. 08065847947
Re: Website Training, Blogging & Online Business Training. Location: Port Harcourt. by owoblow2018: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
The best time to start any good thing worth doing is now. Call me now an get quality internet business training. 08065847947
Re: Website Training, Blogging & Online Business Training. Location: Port Harcourt. by owoblow2018: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
dont be left behind. join others and get trained.

(1) (Reply)

Squadhelp tutorials / How Can I Create A Stripe Account In Nigeria With Payoneer Account? / New MLM Companies To Look Out For In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.