Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video (74136 Views)

Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by BrutusOj(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Trexnemesis:

Waste who? E no go Betta for you sef.
It is painful to read how some folks here support the evil SARS

6 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Gentlesniper(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Meekdon:
waste the nigger joh undecided
Bros u need sense

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by GavelSlam: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
The guy should comply and follow them to the station.

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by seankay(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Why can’t the onlookers unite and protest against his unlawful arrest? There’s strength in unity!

5 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Upper Sakponba Area Fear the boys in that zone ooo. That is the "Calabar South" of benin city. I repeat ' Fear them' lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Gentlesniper(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
GavelSlam:
The guy should comply and follow them to the station.

And what was the guy's offence?
I just hate dis bastards to the core

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
SARS disturbs only SW and SE and SS and there is no SARS reports from the entire North, why please ?

4 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by gbishman: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is nonsense, Kai are we animals in this country? how can you treat a human being this way
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
SAYS can't try this in the North. I'm just laffing at Southern Nigerians... very mad and literate people!!
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Aare2050(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Are you an unemployed graduate or undergraduate full house wife/sit at home mothers, salary earner or hand craft shop owner? hoping to gain financial freedom before the end of this year?

act now, check my signature
Do not procrastinate
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by gladisa7: 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
d sars 4 benin n imo to d masses worse pass armed robers wey them supposed dey pursue..

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Homeboiy:
Everything in Benin city Na street
How?
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by puccyforker: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sabadon:
Evil men in uniform, I wonder y I have not heard any news about SARS in d north....... iberibes
because sars don't do anyhow in the north an ori abokii will beat the hell out of him.

See these people sees the southern Nigerians especially SE/SS as immigrants
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Hedonisst: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
decatalyst:
That dude is half dead already! cry

Person wey no struggle or give them tough time sef no dey go Scot free..

#ThisIsNigeria

Very stupid talk. It is people like you that help perpetuate nonsense. So everybody should be docile and allow these fools ride over the populace?

Change begins with resistance. By the time 1, 2, 3 people defiantly resist this bullshit even at the risk of losing their lives, then change will come.

But if everyone remains a mumu out of fear as you're suggesting, then we will remain in bondage forever. That's not how any society makes progress.

12 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by nairaman66(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Jabajols:
The revolution will surely be televised

The revolution will be live!!

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by BabylonCruise(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Meekdon:
Your village people had to do daily contribution for 10yrs on your behalf just to raise money to buy sense.
See as U are still disgracing them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Deemg(m): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
I know for sure one stupid idiot will the sars operative are Fulanis herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Fourwinds: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Meekdon:
you will be wasted one day too

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by seacube85: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
teckmore:
I swear I can never argue with Sars...
Ask me why?
why? grin
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by seacube85: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
BabylonCruise:

Your village people had to do daily contribution for 10yrs on your behalf just to raise money to buy sense.
See as U are still disgracing them.
....whaaaaat?...funke!!!!
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
dadavivo:
Buhari knew since he can't use the army to terrorize Nigerians, instead he has decided to use SARs to deal with southerners.
We're back to military regime

Una go hear Microsoft Word

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Sabadon:
Evil men in uniform, I wonder y I have not heard any news about SARS in d north....... iberibes
Didn't you hear that SARS men were ambushed and hacked to death by Fulani herdsmen in the north?They are scare to go there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by stacyadams: 12:31am On Jul 06, 2018
seankay:
Why can’t the onlookers unite and protest against his unlawful arrest? There’s strength in unity!
..God bless u..
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by DrP2000(m): 1:00am On Jul 06, 2018
nawaaa oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Dollabiz: 1:10am On Jul 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:55am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=69121585][/quote]
court gives national assembly permission to begin impeachment process
https://danlimeblog.com/2018/07/04/court-gives-national-assembly-permission-to-begin-impeachment-process-against-buhari/
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by SoNature(m): 3:44am On Jul 06, 2018
Temptee101:
wink

Lugard, i guess you must be happy wherever you might be having brought this calamity of a nation upon us

Useless bloody terrorist, you will forever rot in hell

Don't blame Lugard

The young man was only carrying out the instructions of the queen
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by dudiz4me(m): 3:45am On Jul 06, 2018
dajoaneke:
We no get business with Laptop here in the north. The problem here is drugs and herdsmen, which I'm sure they want to stay away from.
OmO... thank God,I'm getting out of this zoo in a bit ����

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim / Hushpuppi Faces Extradition From UAE To Nigeria / 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.