Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible (2752 Views)

Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible by eamux(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
The Governor of Ekiti state, Gov. Ayodele Fayose. Publicly speaks on air (91.5FM radio) that the bible already stated the day that PMB is coming. He quoted Exd 12: 2-6.
He added I will not welcome any president. He did not even recognize him. He said if you don't know what bible is saying, you are in trouble.
He added that the bible said Exd 12 : 6" you shall keep it (your voters card) up to the 14th days on the same month"
Till you hear their shame by evening. Oops I can't continue.. It is still on.
Nairalandians please release other details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible by dambafana12(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
this man and Buhari self.... politics is a game of interest... let us keep watching them till the end.
Re: Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible by troublemakea(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
lol sworn enemies....
Re: Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible by Billionaire999: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
True, I just watch the program on EKTV fayose brought Bible and even preach , he wore a polo shirt.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible by famology(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
But you went to katsina to campaign the other time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible by tobechi74: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
FAYOSE IS NEBUCADNRSSER, WILL SOON TURN TO GOAT

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible by Ovamboland(m): 12:49am On Jul 06, 2018
APC has to proven to be more responsible with power.

They did not use federal power to prevent pdp leaders from attending rally in in Ekiti unlike the supposedly meek and gentle Jonathan who prevented Amaechi, Oshiomohle etc from entering the state.

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible by leofab(f): 2:07am On Jul 06, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible by Presidiotbuhari: 2:44am On Jul 06, 2018
Buhari is an embodiment of disaster, dont allow him in ekiti nor give him any ordience like it was done to him when the idiot came to Anambra to campain for Toni nwaoye.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:24am On Jul 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible by Lawalatm: 5:58am On Jul 06, 2018
That's a Man of his people grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible by Talknochip(m): 6:15am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible by kuboy: 6:35am On Jul 06, 2018
How on his right sense will like to welcome terrorist.
Re: Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible by Regmiller: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2018
I entered into an art competition on Instagram where the highest liked picture wins. Kindly help me like my own entry, before the July 10 deadline, through the link below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk0Ot6sALyK/?utm_source=ig_web_share

Please help me rebroadcast this to ALL your contacts. Thank you.
Re: Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2018
tobechi74:
FAYOSE IS NEBUCADNRSSER, WILL SOON TURN TO GOAT
Yes, hr has turn to G.O.A.T (Greatest of all time)
Re: Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible by Babacele: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2018
mumu go and stop him when he visits Ekiti.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Adams, Arrived Abia To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos / Again Oshiomhole Humiliated As Court Asks INEC To Give Okorocha Certificate Of.. / Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.