Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. (59107 Views)

Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by phase1: 5:22am On Jul 06, 2018
Amarabae:
Why will any right thinking guy be a cultist?
I see them as stupid people.
Yuck!
Try that rubbish around oriaku Amara and I will show you pepper.
Nonsense.
Mtcheeeew .
I so much hate those guys back then in uni.
They are mainly in Engineering faculty.
angry angry

Hmm..Lol

Engine boys and Law students are the major members of confraternities in school.

Those in faculty of health and med hardly indulge. I think it is one of the reasons health science students are separated from law and engineering students in different campuses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 06, 2018
SHUN CULTISM. EMBRACE PEACE

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Virginkpekus(f): 5:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Kylekent59:
egede pple
Their headquarter is Ekosodin, if you know, you know.

I could remember the day some guys went for initiation ceremony, after the initiation, they robbed a lodge and they were successful.
The vigilante came late,as they were asking how many were they, a voice from the back yard corner was heard saying," looting is allowed but don't get caught, he who prices must pay oooo, make una collect una 5 groundnut"

con see how everybody tear race, including the vigilante.

Run away from cultism if you belong oooo

grin
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by alenwup(m): 6:05am On Jul 06, 2018
Only the frustrated join cult
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by enemyofprogress: 6:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Who founded Aiye and pirates?
na Sprumbabafather
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Truflexunits(m): 6:18am On Jul 06, 2018
I remember my days in uniben...
Homeboiy:
Uniben go hot on Saturday

I go dey der live n direct
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by ElTafari7(m): 6:19am On Jul 06, 2018
The way you bloggers operate are very funny. I swear!
I think this topic is highly misleading!
From this post, I can deduce that the police issued a warning to "Aye cultists” which i believe are made up of street touts, garage boys and hoodlums viable of disturbing the peace of the society and causing mayhem in the name of sacred celebrations, but I cannot understand why there’s a picture of men that are members of the NBM of Africa (I can tell from the inscription on their clothings).
It is paramount to note that the NBM of Africa (worldwide) is a legal organization in Nigeria registered under the cooperate affairs commission and has a right to association and peaceful gathering.

So Mr blogger, who was the warning issued to?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nigeriadondie: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2018
Troublemaker007:
I pray police stray bullet kill all of una Jobless and useless good for nothing youths wey dey recite Aye slangs for here. Ediots wey nor know their left from right. That was how one held my wife hand one day hissing his generation to get her attention. My wife slapped him and he wanted to retaliate not knowing I parked by the road and ask her to go get something. I almost killed him with beating... Bunch of nitwits!
Many of them no fit fight they only do what they do in groups. Bunch of cowards. I hate cultism far more than my excreta. When a cultist dies it is just a case of good riddance to bad rubbish. Their existence is of no use to themselves not to talk of other people.
I observe many of them are frustrated & feel empty and even wished they were not into the shit but they fool themselves and put an outward show of feelings of pride and satisfaction. They are drowning and are looking for who will die with them. I envy them not even the so-called big and mighty in the society that belong. There is always a heavy price to pay which outweighs whatever transient benefits they may seem to ‘enjoy’.
Back in school I often laugh when they insult us ‘Jew men’. Imagine moving corpses belittling men who see beyond today.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by brodalokie: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2018
It falls into Saturday (Saturn's Day).
July is the month of Leo the Lion and 7th month of the year.
The ruling planet of Leo is the Sun. Therefore is is the symbol of Saturn (the King of gods).
Notice the color yellow attached to the black? Saturn is yellow the sixth planet which is the number of Man. Man is a tree and when you burn a dried try with fire it gives you black, here yellow as become black.
Saturn is Capricorn = King of gods
Black Saturn is a rookie-king in the Castle.
From history this rookie is seen to have ties with the Bishop (Jupiter) to displace Saturn via a Trojan aging agent called Ophuichus or Chiron the herbalist, and the Knight between them is Aries the Arrow who is also romancing the Queen. Chiron is not different from Jupiter. They are one and the same. The clue is Sagittarius.
Ophuichus = Rookie = Trojan
On that day, I have 7777 and when you try to link it with a certain 1111 from the book of Revelation, it is a bad bad karmic debt payback. Hopefully the Lion will sack the larger than life Bishops on Olympus this year.
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Black Uhuru for all freedom men!

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by oshe11: 6:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Ugosample:

you dont mean it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Most of your Celeb knack Egede ooo
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by ogolomachi(f): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2018
oshe11:
Mehn......

The day I followed my friend there.......

I was marvelled at the People I saw.....shocked

Celebs(I nor wan mention names), Men that matters, etc......
celebs like wizkid n Davido right? how was a Jew allowed in?
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by oshe11: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2018
otuekong1:
cultism no dey help yhu better denounce them today
Lol.....

I nor belong but I get guys when belong that year....
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by oshe11: 6:56am On Jul 06, 2018
ogolomachi:
celebs like wizkid n Davido right? how was a Jew allowed in?
Lol.....

You get mouth.....

Them dey write Jew for face.....

I can Anchor and Cap till Quantata
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Chuksmonika(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2018
scaramucci:

You are a wise woman. Are you taken?
wow..the only person i know that gives that titile of wise man or woman,is my brother and friend Antiriot of ashawo thread in romance section
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by oshe11: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2018
Gentlesniper:
like someone rightly said, a cultist is a walking corpse, yet idiots still join them, to what end if i may even ask?? It gives u no connection, no money, no job, nothing in particular except untimely death and yet pple still join them.
One good thing abt d north is that you hardly hear anything abt cultism.
Abeg no talk wetin U nor no ooo

Cultism is bad but it gives connection and Job ooo

Expecially if you are a graduate

A friend of mine was employed into PHCN
His Interview was just abt recounting stories back then in school abt how rugged he was.....
His Boss also recounted his aswell

***He was connected to the Boss by one of their member

He started working the next day

4 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Sniper4real(m): 7:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Most pple wey dey shout for here are jew. No correct confra member go dey show himself like this for CI.

2 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by tragergeorge(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2018
Dottore:

Have u ever visited your folks in in detention before. Do you know how many are regretfully incarcerated. Can u visit a few and hear their lamentations to "jew men" that visited them.
I never had a folk on detention so spare me on that,seems the word Jew sounds so hurting to you,sorry bro it's nothing cos I'm a proud Jew Lord,

2 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by peacengine(m): 7:36am On Jul 06, 2018
kennisman:
I'm thinking of which one to join but I don't want to join dirty group sha o.

pls wch one shld I go for?

If u can join the body of Christ u need nothing else bro.

3 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Dottore: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2018
tragergeorge:
I never had a folk on detention so spare me on that,seems the word Jew sounds so hurting to you,sorry bro it's nothing cos I'm a proud Jew Lord,
For your info I'm not a jew if u must know. I'm a confam strong man. If u know u know. But those were exuberance and they ain't worth it if u reason well.
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by tragergeorge(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2018
Dottore:

For your info I'm not a jew if u must know. I'm a confam strong man. If u know u know. But those were exuberance and they ain't worth it if u reason well.
you talking to a number 1 here,na me de lead d Jews,rugged Jew Lord since 17787

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by kingthreat(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
AIYE CULT AND ALORA WHICH ONE STRONG PASS?

It is questions like this that cause useless supremacy battles
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Offixialsecret(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Airforce it's never too late I once had a friend that was a cultist and he told me he regrets joining them it took me time to get closer to him because his sister was my friend he abandoned everything gave his life to Christ me and a friend took him for deliverance because he don't want his sister to know he stopped attending their gathering and it's living his life like everyone else worst of it all is that his elder brother is also a strong cultist and he has no idea that his younger brother is also a cultist....... So airforce it's never too late I've seen through your heart you're a cool guy but maybe got into it for protection or fame..... COME BACK TO THE MOST HIGH AIRFORCE

EH EH ENOUGH SEE THE CULT WORLD BETTER THAN D JEWS MEN IF ONLY YOU FOLLOW WITH SENSECE SO STOP ALL THIS UR PREACHING
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by TwentyOnePilots(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2018
oshe11:
Mehn......

The day I followed my friend there.......

I was marvelled at the People I saw.....shocked

Celebs(I nor wan mention names), Men that matters, etc......

Guy, you must tell us... Tell us their names and people you saw with pictures attached, hence I don't believe you! grin
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by maxtreme: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2018
brodalokie:
It falls into Saturday (Saturn's Day).
July is the month of Leo the Lion and 7th month of the year.
The ruling planet of Leo is the Sun. Therefore is is the symbol of Saturn (the King of gods).
Notice the color yellow attached to the black? Saturn is yellow the sixth planet which is the number of Man. Man is a tree and when you burn a dried try with fire it gives you black, here yellow as become black.
Saturn is Capricorn = King of gods
Black Saturn is a rookie-king in the Castle.
From history this rookie is seen to have ties with the Bishop (Jupiter) to displace Saturn via a Trojan aging agent called Ophuichus or Chiron the herbalist, and the Knight between them is Aries the Arrow who is also romancing the Queen. Chiron is not different from Jupiter. They are one and the same. The clue is Sagittarius.
Ophuichus = Rookie = Trojan
On that day, I have 7777 and when you try to link it with a certain 1111 from the book of Revelation, it is a bad bad karmic debt payback. Hopefully the Lion will sack the larger than life Bishops on Olympus this year.
May God help us all.
I pray the lion sack you tomorrow, and the bad bad karmic debt be payed with you head and blood. Foolish cultist! You will not survive the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree / Teenage Girl Found Dead In Lagos Brothel With 3 Used Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.