Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. (59103 Views)

Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Troublemaker007(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
I pray police stray bullet kill all of una Jobless and useless good for nothing youths wey dey recite Aye slangs for here. Ediots wey nor know their left from right. That was how one held my wife hand one day hissing his generation to get her attention. My wife slapped him and he wanted to retaliate not knowing I parked by the road and ask her to go get something. I almost killed him with beating... Bunch of nitwits!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Horlaslim(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
AIYE CULT AND ALORA WHICH ONE STRONG PASS?

Ask Google am sure you will get answer there...
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
brightgreat:
common keep kwayet and go help with dishes at home

can you tell me d benefits u derive from confraternity?, u mates r making millions while u r risking ur life with cultism

17 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by IamAirforce1: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Kylekent59: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Amarabae:
Why will any right thinking guy be a cultist?
I see them as stupid people.
Yuck!
Try that rubbish around oriaku Amara and I will show you pepper.
Nonsense.
Mtcheeeew .
I so much hate those guys back then in uni.
They are mainly in Engineering faculty.
angry angry

don't tell me you haven't heard of female cultist.

which one do you belong; amazon ladies,black bra, black cat, pinky ladies,daughters of jezibel, effretanity, bloody pants, red pussy, the blue pings, Bob ladies, shadow legs, and so on.

so which of them? grin

4 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by engrjacuzzi: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
this particular topic is meant for cultist....out of bound for Saints like us
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by bangging(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
SacredMustang:
Muslim brotherhood is stronger... because they've killed more people and cause disaster all round the world.
muslim right? The only attack when people a asleep.. Them be coward, make them come out face to face with the Christian south south if the born the well.. Cowards .
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
oshe11:
hahahaha.....

Them dey write am for face ba?

Even my guy wen carry bag follow that day

Moreover I fit cap wella
cultism no dey help yhu better denounce them today

9 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by DavidEsq(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
nymphomaniac:
Even ekosodin will be no go area on the 7th.

#ShunCultism
Who wear black and white dey waka for Edo Street ehn. E go answer kweshon tire o! Law students, thank God say that day na Saturday sha. I remember 7/7/2007! Chai dat day mehn. Men collect slap tire o embarassed

10 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Gentlesniper(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
like someone rightly said, a cultist is a walking corpse, yet idiots still join them, to what end if i may even ask?? It gives u no connection, no money, no job, nothing in particular except untimely death and yet pple still join them.
One good thing abt d north is that you hardly hear anything abt cultism.

10 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by mejai(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sars ready ur guns. Shoot dem at sight

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Amarabae(f): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Forgiveness is a sin , me no send no Jew
Shalaap

18 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by miketayo(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kylekent59:

don't tell me you haven't heard of female cultist.

which one do you belong; amazon ladies,black bra, black cat, pinky ladies,daughters of jezibel, effretanity, bloody pants, red pussy, the blue pings, Bob ladies, shadow legs, and so on.

so which of them? grin

Lmao are u for real or just making these names up
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by eddypolymer(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Cp Edgar nice development, pls sir use ur position as cp to arrest ahoy p1 professor.confra son kill many pass HB and Fulani killings put together over the years.Nigeria is a den of evil.
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Gentlesniper(m): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Amarabae:

You go cap enter, they will lock door, and start identifying themselves strictly.
You love cult but you don't have liver to join
grin
hmmmm.. seems like u knw much abt cultism

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Offixialsecret(m): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
jonathanOz:
Gon sharpen my small red axe. if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Get them arrested when they cause nuisance.

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Amarabae:
Yuck!
Nonsense.
Mtcheeeew .
angry angry

donnt show me just enter the kitchen use the pepper cook beta igbo stew + igbotic eba grin invite me
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
SacredMustang:
Muslim brotherhood is stronger... because they've killed more people and cause disaster all round the world.

You got him served. grin

Bloody jihadist

grin

2 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by CSTR1005: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2018

7 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Ugosample(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
oshe11:
Mehn......

The day I followed my friend there.......

I was marvelled at the People I saw.....shocked

Celebs(I nor wan mention names), Men that matters, etc......

you dont mean it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Amarabae:
Yuck!
Nonsense.
Mtcheeeew .
angry angry

You are a wise woman. Are you taken?
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Offixialsecret(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
oshe11:
If You no belong abeg no walka with friends when "CARRY BAG" OOO

DEM NO DEY WRITE JEW MAN FOR FACE.....

99% Intelligence and 1%ruggedility

RUGGED U

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree / Teenage Girl Found Dead In Lagos Brothel With 3 Used Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.