Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,008 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Kogi Central 2019: My Pursuit In Life Is To Put Smile On People's Faces - Oseni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Central 2019: My Pursuit In Life Is To Put Smile On People's Faces - Oseni (289 Views)

Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) / Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central / Osibanjo/okonjo Iwela Ror 2019, My Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Central 2019: My Pursuit In Life Is To Put Smile On People's Faces - Oseni by OntopsWorld(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kogi Central 2019: My pursuit in life is to put smile on people's faces - Oseni

By Julius ABEL

05-07-2018

Alhaji Yakubu Oseni, hopeful of Kogi Senatorial seat, 2019 met with a team of youths across Kogi State, said his pursuit in life is to wipe the tears of people and make them laugh forever.

The delegation of the youths has come to pay him an official courtesy visit, appreciating him for his selflessness in always heeding to the cry of whoever come to him for help as far as he is capable of rendering it.

The leader of the delegation, Hon. Mohammed Aliyu Omeiza while giving his speech, described Oseni as one who is humble and generous excessively. He said Oseni would never make noise for touching people's life, but his good deeds are always speaking for him.

The youths who were surprised as they got to know that the good people of Kogi Central Senatorial District are clamoring for Oseni to represent them at the Red Chambers in Abuja by 2019 and beyond, said it is a worthy call.

They expressed the confidence on Oseni, saying the clarion call is part of the result of his good deeds to the people, that the people need him in such exalted position in other to bring more succour to them.

Alh. Oseni Yakubu appreciated the youths for spending their judicious time paying him such visit, he said he is just doing the good deeds as laid down by his leader, His Excellency, Alhaji Yahaya Bello.

He advised the youth to be far away from every social vices that could affect their future and cut short their expectations.

(1) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Bukola Saraki's Cct Trial / Anambra People Everytime , Why Obiano ? / Something Ko! Another Thing Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.