Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

State Police Will Destroy Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Police Will Destroy Nigeria (1378 Views)

We Won’t Allow Unpatriotic Elements Destroy Nigeria — DSS / Obasanjo Has More To Tell The World, His Plans To Destroy Nigeria — Coalition / “buhari Will Destroy Nigeria If We Don’t Drive Him Away” – Fayose Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by abbakacici: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
My take on State Police, This will destroy Nigeria so much power in the hands of governors, they will wipe out oppositions, Communal and Religious crisis will increase

Example 10 idoma Christian are killed in state like zamfara where they will have 100% Muslim state police force 100% Muslim judges probably used sharia law, am 100% sure that idoma will not have any faith of getting justices

Imagine what happen in Benue where state it self armed civilians in the name of task force to enforce Anty grazing law, they started this crisis, what do you think will happen if they have a constitutional clause giving them the right to arm a majority so they can wipe the minority, look at jos.

Even the recruitment itself will be problematic because the majority tribe will be employed to wipe out the minority, as much as we want security this will only do more harm than Good.

1 Like

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by aolawale025: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Biased write up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by SUPERPACK: 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
una problem too much.
grazing route Islamization.
ranching Islamization.
herdsmen wahala islamization.
state policing Islamization.
am sure if the government turn to restructuring you will still shout islamization.
Gerrat.

7 Likes

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by Guestlander: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
Doing nothing will destroy it faster.

9 Likes

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by otokx(m): 12:19am On Jul 06, 2018
If Miyetti Allah have not destroyed Nigeria then state police will not.

13 Likes

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by wickyyolo: 4:04am On Jul 06, 2018
It will divide the country. It's a very good idea

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:11am On Jul 06, 2018
OP zamfara is not 100% Muslims..! Go do your research.

State Police is the solution to this Fulani supremacist madness.
It's the beginning of disintegration and balkanization of this cesspit of evil. One step at a time. Next would be fiscal federalism. Next would be regionalism then follow by splitting based on region and religion.

State Police is Good.

6 Likes

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by ReformedAPC: 4:30am On Jul 06, 2018
abbakacici:
My take on State Police, This will destroy Nigeria so much power in the hands of governors, they will wipe out oppositions, Communal and Religious crisis will increase

Example 10 idoma Christian are killed in state like zamfara where they will have 100% Muslim state police force 100% Muslim judges probably used sharia law, am 100% sure that idoma will not have any faith of getting justices

Imagine what happen in Benue where state it self armed civilians in the name of task force to enforce Anty grazing law, they started this crisis, what do you think will happen if they have a constitutional clause giving them the right to arm a majority so they can wipe the minority, look at jos.

Even the recruitment itself will be problematic because the majority tribe will be employed to wipe out the minority, as much as we want security this will only do more harm than Good.
Zamfara State is 60% Muslim and 40% Christian population... There's no 100% Muslim State in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by DoTheNeedful: 4:38am On Jul 06, 2018
abbakacici:

I don't know the reason why Northerners especially Fulani people don't want state police. There must be something you are not telling us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by ReformedAPC: 4:39am On Jul 06, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I don't know the reason why Northerners especially Fulani people don't want state police. There must be something you are not telling us.
The local level police will check their encroachment bumper to bumper

2 Likes

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by anibi9674: 5:35am On Jul 06, 2018
let it destroy it first let us see, den we will make amend.

2 Likes

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by EternalTruths: 6:16am On Jul 06, 2018
abbakacici:

Why has state police not destroy US, Germany and other advanced countries.?

Do you know that their responsibilities will be clearly stated in order to avoid issues.?

Resisting state police will lead to armed militias springing up to challenge Fulani Terrorists.

Well, keep resisting state police so that Fulani Terrorism will encourage more armed militias to spring up and destroy Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by Richiez(m): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2018
I support the creation of state police...moreso, this is what is obtainable in saner climes.

5 Likes

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by Ezinwa120: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Because they are scared of working in their state in sokoto, Bauchi etc.
They want to continue their domination in the south. Check the CP Rivers, DC Rivers, Mopol 19, SPU bass 6 and all the juicy post in rivers state, you will now understand their reason. This people are evil. Their only advantage is that the south are not united to stand firm.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by ZombieTAMER: 7:03am On Jul 06, 2018
State police is the way to go

A police officer should be working in his state where he is known.... One day he might even request for bribe from a bus driver not knowing that his mother is a passenger in the same bus.... grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2018
I would have closse this thread if I have such power.

2 Likes

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by Jax1: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2018
When a stupid man dictates the pace all sort of rubbish is rationalized

1 Like

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by Amaso99(m): 7:27am On Jul 06, 2018
What about building standard police stations across EVERY community in the country and recruiting locals from same community to work maintening the present police structure.
I fear abuse of power by governors.
Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2018
It might destroy Nigeria but nor faster than the current police system Buhari is running.... I have never been a fan of state police and infact in the past I have vehemently criticised any attempt to even think of it but today after witnessing the way the Federal police has been Hijacked by just a few lucky terrorist thereby leaving the fate of over 100 million Nigerians from the middle belt and South at the mercy of these terrorist I have become an overnight supporter of state police as all my previous reasons for resisting state police has well been rubbished by the Buhari govt ..... all the fears you have laid out against state police is currently what obtains with the Federal Police Under Muhammdu Buhari like the fear of governor abusing their powers using state police but Buhari govt is already doing that with the Federalis Policia , you talked of one sided employments by the governors but Buhari is already doing that , you talked of the governors using state police to hunt perceived political opponents but the Buhari govt is already doing that , infact all your valid fears about state police are already being lived out by the Buhari govt so what's there to fear again except room for improvement..in the last 3 years we have watched how our Federal police have been reduced to a sectarianist motley crew pursuing a strict sectarian agenda of sectarianists who seized power via a valid democratic election ..

If State police never appealed to many before today Buharis poor handling and use of the police has made state police a hot cake and opponents of state police like me have today bought into it .

Another suggestion I have if we must avoid this state police route is for the Federal police to post indigenes back to their home state to do the policing work e.g Kano state will only have policemen from Kano origin posted there , plateau state will only have policemen of plateau origin posted there etc.... I am of the opinion that this will not only address alot of the issues we currently face but will also address the issue of Bribery and corruption as police officer from Kwale in delta state posted to Kwale will find it hard to collect bribe from his kins men neither will he accidentally kill them because he knows he will return to them when he retires so must be in their good books before then .... State police or not one thing is certain and that's the Nigerian Police has to be rethought all over from scratch as the current system has to many glaring loop holes.

4 Likes

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by Ndonu101: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2018
State police is a first step towards restructuring Nigeria

There are 36 states, I am sure people will find at least one state conducive to their world view

Let those who want to live like people in taliban Afghanistan go to Zamfara

Those who want civilisation can got to Lagos etc

1 Like

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by naijacentric(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
It might destroy Nigeria but nor faster than the current police system Buhari is running.... I have never been a fan of state police and infact in the past I have vehemently criticised any attempt to even thinking it but today after witnessing the way the Federal police has been Hijacked by just a few lucky terrorist thereby leaving the fate of over 100 million Nigerians from the middle belt and South at the mercy of these terrorist I have become an overnight supporter of state police as all my previous reasons for resisting state police has well been rubbished by the Buhari govt ..... all the fears you have laid out against state police is currently what obtains with the Federal Police Under Muhammdu Buhari like the fear of governor abusing their powers using state police but Buhari govt is already doing that with the Federalis Policia , you talked of one sided employments by the governors but Buhari is already doing that , you talked of the governors using state police to hunt perceived political opponents but the Buhari govt is already doing that , infact all your valid fears about state police are already being lived out by the Buhari govt so what's there to fear again except room fro improvement..in the last 3 years we have watched our Federal police have been reduce to sectarianist motley crew pursuing a strict sectarian agenda of sectarianist who seized power via a valid democratic election ..

If State police never appealed to many before today Buharis poor handling and use of the police has made state police a hot cake and opponents of state police like me have today bought into it .

Another suggestion I have if we must avoid this state police route is for the Federal police to post indigenes back to their home state to do the policing work e.g Kano state will only have policemen from Kano origin posted there , plateau state will only have policemen of plateau origin posted there etc.... I am of the opinion that this will not only address alot of the issues we currently face but will also address the issue of Bribery and corruption as police officer from Kwale in delta state posted to Kwale will find it hard to collect bribe from his kins men because he knows he will return to them when he retires so must be in their good books before then .... State police or not one thing is certain and that's the Nigerian Police has to be rethought all over from scratch as the current system has to many glaring loop holes
sempe for the man wey sabi nice analysis

1 Like

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by chichar1(f): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

Why has state police not destroy US, Germany and other advanced countries.?

Do you know that their responsibilities will be clearly stated in order to avoid issues.?

Resisting state police will lead to armed militias springing up to challenge Fulani Terrorists.

Well, keep resisting state police so that Fulani Terrorism will encourage more armed militias to spring up and destroy Nigeria.
bros Nigeria is not mentally and political fit for state police!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by Horus(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKGtkGyKlnQ

Rising Killings and State Police (5th July, 2018)
Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by chichar1(f): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
It might destroy Nigeria but nor faster than the current police system Buhari is running.... I have never been a fan of state police and infact in the past I have vehemently criticised any attempt to even think of it but today after witnessing the way the Federal police has been Hijacked by just a few lucky terrorist thereby leaving the fate of over 100 million Nigerians from the middle belt and South at the mercy of these terrorist I have become an overnight supporter of state police as all my previous reasons for resisting state police has well been rubbished by the Buhari govt ..... all the fears you have laid out against state police is currently what obtains with the Federal Police Under Muhammdu Buhari like the fear of governor abusing their powers using state police but Buhari govt is already doing that with the Federalis Policia , you talked of one sided employments by the governors but Buhari is already doing that , you talked of the governors using state police to hunt perceived political opponents but the Buhari govt is already doing that , infact all your valid fears about state police are already being lived out by the Buhari govt so what's there to fear again except room for improvement..in the last 3 years we have watched how our Federal police have been reduced to a sectarianist motley crew pursuing a strict sectarian agenda of sectarianists who seized power via a valid democratic election ..

Another suggestion I have if we must avoid this state police route is for the Federal police to post indigenes back to their home state to do the policing work e.g Kano state will only have policemen from Kano origin posted there , plateau state will only have policemen of plateau origin posted there etc.... I am of the opinion that this will not only address alot of the issues we currently face but will also address the issue of Bribery and corruption as police officer from Kwale in delta state posted to Kwale will find it hard to collect bribe from his kins men neither will he accidentally kill them because he knows he will return to them when he retires so must be in their good books before then .... State police or not one thing is certain and that's the Nigerian Police has to be rethought all over from scratch as the current system has to many glaring loop holes.
twale!!!!!!! twale!!!!!!! twale!!!!!!! God bless you for this analysis

2 Likes

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by gidgiddy: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2018
I have always been against state policing because I felt that incumbent politicians would hijack it and turn into their private terror outfit.

However, I have come to see that state police will reduce the power of the caliphate over Nigeria. For that reason alone, I'm all for state police.

2 Likes

Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by valentinos22(m): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2018
abbakacici:

....the ultimate target is to divide this country....let one thing lead to another....sacrifices that count must be paid for Nigeria to be divided ...it must happen.
Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by orisa37: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2018
This is not a good Thread. It's gibberish.
Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by Babacele: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Not now .. .not with the present selfish state leaders. Let us make do with vigilante first. Who will protect the minorities? Abeg.
Re: State Police Will Destroy Nigeria by saaron(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2018
Only sponsors of terrorism and fulani terrorist like Miyetti Allah terrorist organization and their supporters will oppose STATE POLICE.

(1) (Reply)

Reverend King Set To Contest For 2019 Presidential Race / Nigeria Labour Congress Strike Effective In ABU, FCE Zaria / See Peter Obi's Tweet About Their First Year In Office If Elected To Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.