Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

President Buhari Is In A Cage! - Father Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is In A Cage! - Father Mbaka (1211 Views)

Governor Ganduje At Father Mbaka's Church Event In Enugu. Photos / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is In A Cage! - Father Mbaka by OKDnigeria: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
POLITICS – Latest report as Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has described the man he supported openly to become president in 2015, Muhammadu Buhari, as one who is caged.

It is reported that Mbaka, the spiritual director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, said this during an exclusive chat with the publisher of SaharaReporters and 2019 presidential aspirant, Omoyele Sowore.

“Buhari meant well for the country but I can see Buhari as a man whose ideologies has been kidnapped, I can see somebody that is bemused, I can see a man that is confused, I can see Buhari in spite of his goodwill he has some people around him that has no ideology that is in tandem with his,” he said in parts.

“When I was telling Jonathan and Co, they can’t come back instead of believing, they started attacking me and God says the chair is vacant Buhari will take over, I never knew who Buhari was. They accused me of being sponsored by Buhari and God knows until now Buhari has never given me One Kobo.

“Am not against his leadership because he has not given me anything, am only unhappy with him because he doesn’t want to make necessary changes.

“The much I know about Buhari is he meant well, but it’s too unfortunate that he is caged by people who are not telling him the truth.”

Recall that on 2018 New Year day, Fr. Mbaka who had anointed Buhari as President in 2015, asked him not to run for a second term in office. He said:
“I’m asked to advise you, don’t come out for the second tenure; after this, and retire peacefully. Come back to yourself or you will cry by the time you will be sent out of office. Those who are encouraging you to come out and run again want to disgrace you shamefully and publicly.

“The country needs change, as I said Buhari is a good man but because of a lot of factors around him, those around him are not telling him the truth, even when they tell him the truth and he gives orders they go and mutilate it and tell him that everybody is happy and that everything is moving well.

“We need God to give us someone after his own heart, who can emancipate Nigeria, because Nigeria is the heart of Africa, is the hub of Africa forget about South Africa or whatever she is doing. Nigeria is Africa because when Nigeria is good, Africa is good.”

http://mynationnews.com/2018/07/05/father-mbaka-speaks-on-president-buhari-being-caged/
Re: President Buhari Is In A Cage! - Father Mbaka by Gloriousgud: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
its like you cage Buhari with your prediction. just keep quite let those who have something reasonable to say show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is In A Cage! - Father Mbaka by pode(m): 12:08am On Jul 06, 2018
This man is finally back from Zambia
Re: President Buhari Is In A Cage! - Father Mbaka by leofab(f): 2:09am On Jul 06, 2018
See this man
Re: President Buhari Is In A Cage! - Father Mbaka by Ikenna0b: 2:59am On Jul 06, 2018
So this fake pastor has no shame, he's still talking.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is In A Cage! - Father Mbaka by Ibegtodiffer: 3:04am On Jul 06, 2018
Like or hate him, his message is sound and clear.
Re: President Buhari Is In A Cage! - Father Mbaka by emmasege: 4:30am On Jul 06, 2018
Father Mbaka should just do us a favour by keeping silent or pretending to be dumb if he's got no reasonable thing to say.

Let him go and give his useless prophecy in devastated communities of Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa and Kaduna South. He'll be so lucky to return alive.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is In A Cage! - Father Mbaka by johnmartus(m): 4:35am On Jul 06, 2018
Everybody just talk his own.thanks God its a democracy era.
Re: President Buhari Is In A Cage! - Father Mbaka by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2018
emmasege:
Father.is
Mbaka should just do us a favour by keeping silent or pretending to be dumb if he's got no reasonable thing to say.

Let him go and give his useless prophecy in devastated communities of Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa and Kaduna South. He'll be so lucky to return alive.
I feel disappointed in MODERN DAY CHRISTIANITY.
In fact, I feel better these days when I don’t visit churches.
This was never so ab initio.
It started since worship centers became BUSINESS CENTRES.
I guess that was also when God departed NIGERIA.
Re: President Buhari Is In A Cage! - Father Mbaka by egoldman(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mbaka should stop deceiving himself. He told Nigerians that Buhari is an answered prayer, today that "answered" prayer has brought nothing but pains and divisions in this country like never before.
Sheik Gumi told Buhari to resign just as he did to Jonathan because the killings in the land have surpassed those of during the time of Jonathan, that is what you call fairness, and integrity, Mbaka should learn from that.
Re: President Buhari Is In A Cage! - Father Mbaka by educhigo: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
no be this man said that killing in naija will be history after elected dulard,mbaka mbaka mbaka how many time did i call you,una cup don full,and you are planning to campaign with another fail agenda

(1) (Reply)

Kayode Fayemi In Ado Ekiti Today / Kogi Aspirant's Son Killed Over Alleged Ballot Snatching / Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Meeting With Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.