Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) (56280 Views)

Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration / Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) / Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by PoliticsNigeria: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Spiritual leader of the Adoration Ministries, Enugu, Father Ejike Mbaka has reacted after President Muhammadu Buhari donated N2 million to his church.

The Controversial Catholic Priest thanked the president for the donation, which was made through Imo APC Guber Candidate, Hope Uzodinma. He shockingly proceeded to flay the president for abandoning him and his ministry after the prayers and support they offered him in the 2015 Elections.

He disclosed that he insulted Ex-Anambra state governor and current Vice Presidential candidate of the PDP, Peter Obi because of his support for President Buhari. He lamented that the President did not carry out any project for his church after the 2015 Elections as a means of gratitude for their support.

PoliticsNGR has footage from the event.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/mbaka-reacts-president-buhari-donates-n2-million-church-watch/

1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by abc115: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2018
Everything changes, nothing remains without change.
- Buddha

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Abfinest007(m): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2018
father mbaka has just been bought over with cheap 2m

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by amaniro: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2018
shocked

I always said it! Mbaka is a 419 man

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by IamD18: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2018
If given the chance rule, Nigerian religious leaders will be worst than Nigerian politicians.

207 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by mekaboy(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2018
Business man. He is a mockery to Christianity.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by newsnjobs(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2018
Mbaka is really a businessman, I wonder why they cannot sanction him.

This is too hilarious.

25 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by tegafej(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2018
Project for HIS church? I thought the whole visions and prophesies as at 2015 was to make Nigeria better. But well, finally it all boils down to personal stomach infrastructure.

Religion is scum in Nigeria!

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by annnikky(f): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2018
undecided

This man should come out openly as a politician not hiding as a priest to play politics.

13 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by gaby(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2018
Frauds...looking at his mouth I won't put it past him that he sucks a cockk..

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by hushshinani(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2018
political church...

what's religion business with politics...

less i forget, churches are into business these days...

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by eph12(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2018
This really happened? Wow

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Frankyboy1(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2018
He is a man of truth and honesty, meaning he did not collect any money behind as propagated by some miscreants, and what is wrong in airing his mind about development for his church or people? Rubbish critics

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2018
Lies lies lies
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2018
He disclosed that he insulted Ex-Anambra state governor and current Vice Presidential candidate of the PDP, Peter Obi because of his support for President Buhari. He lamented that the President did not carry out any project for his church after the 2015 Elections as a means of gratitude for their support..

Interesting

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Mankosi: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2018
Chai!!! What did I just read? Is it real or fake?

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by XaintJoel20: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2018
What "project" was Father Mbaka expecting the president to have carried out in his church
Is Father Mbaka's predictions to politicians now for sale or exchange for "projects"?

Mbaka has proven over and over again that he can easily be bought over with paltry gift...

Why is PMB just remembering Mbaka for a monetary reward less than 3 months to the elections? I hope this will not induce another prediction in favour of PMB...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by didfy: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2018
Dashing out money for reelection. Naija politicians chai!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by solpat(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2018
shocked

All na wash undecided
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by LordKO(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2018
A typical small-minded person. It's always about self and interest - rationality isn't an option.

I don't hold brief for PMB though.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by chiagozien(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2018
I pray that God will heal all the mad people in nigeria,so that buhari will loose supporters.

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Dubyhanni(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2018
Is this for real. Anyways, the gift of God is without repentance

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Smile4daddy(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2018
I was on admission in the hospital when I saw alert of my pension and I became healed instantly. Tell PMB that he will win again and he will win BIG.

Pensioner.

5 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by helinues: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Princejebs(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2018
Mbaka grin

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2018
Show me an unbiased religious leader in Nigeria ,and I will show you a 60 years old virgin.
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Emmzy201(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Clap for him
Its not easy collecting money from a dullard

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2018
This man would have just rejected this money by directing the payment to charity home.

2m can't even stand the building not to talk of health center

Buhari has once again mock Christianity because he knows most of this preachers are after money specially ibos preachers.

Billions is being donated to mosque in the north you can never hear of it .

I spit on iPob and thier coward leaders

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by superior1: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Sounds like a smear campaign against the Priest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by BafanaBafana: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2018
No way. Not Buhari.
Buhari does not make such donations. He is not the sharing money kind of politician.
I know my president.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.